What's new

See how US troops survived Iran missile attack

Its almost funny how this is turning into sympathy gainer for us army from its people. Subconsciously Preparing them for any future conflict with public ease if they attach Iran or border or Iran.

Well the world has noticed american cant take hits. Now watch more hits when the go after nations

It's funny how they say there is a lot of tears and hugging when they see their friends. How do they think others feel when the US forces attack them

The USA's behinds need to be busted big time

Its almost funny how this is turning into sympathy gainer for us army from its people. Subconsciously Preparing them for any future conflict with public ease if they attach Iran or border or Iran.

Subliminal persuasion has been happening for over a decade. It's now pretty overt.

I am very happy all U.S.A troops are safe. Iran can't do anything. U.S.A is too strong, intelligent in skills, & strategy .

Well the world has noticed american cant take hits.
If you kill their one soldier they will kill 1000. History is evident of this. Count the millions deaths in just last decade.

I am very happy all U.S.A troops are safe. Iran can't do anything. U.S.A is too strong, intelligent in skills, & strategy .

If you kill their one soldier they will kill 1000. History is evident of this. Count the millions deaths in just last decade.

I Agree Iranians are not strong than US,

But remember US lost war in Vietnan, Afghanistan and Syria too,

Please ask Pakistan and Saudi Badus to F*ck US

People like you remind me of Early Muslim Defensive Battles against Quraish. The ones who always lived their life fearing the battle superiority of Kuffaar.

Go read Battle of Bint Jbeil.

5000 Israeli Infantry, SF along with Air Support couldn't conquer a town defended by 100-150 Hezbollah fighters.

But they lose after the killings....history is witness to this. Vietnam, korea, iraq, Afghanistan.

Thanks for your sarcasm..

But they lose after the killings....history is witness to this. Vietnam, korea, iraq, Afghanistan.

The thing is, even if they lose and they will still kill millions of people itself is scary. What if they win? I mean if you want to go to war with the US, you better have millions of people to die for and that is the best case scenario for you......And after this, your country got sent back to stoneage from all the bombing, and because you lost a million or some men, your country production take a huge set back, back in the US, live as usual, they still drink their wine and go out and see movie like usual.

Again, and if this is what you can look for in the best case scenario, would you be willing to go to war with the US?

The thing is, even if they lose and they will still kill millions of people itself is scary. What if they win? I mean if you want to go to war with the US, you better have millions of people to die for and that is the best case scenario for you......And after this, your country got sent back to stoneage from all the bombing, and because you lost a million or some men, your country production take a huge set back, back in the US, live as usual, they still drink their wine and go out and see movie like usual.

Again, and if this is what you can look for in the best case scenario, would you be willing to go to war with the US?
Quite right war with the US is futile. You only fight if there is no option and you can hit them where it hurts. Nukes are a must. It stops wars. I am a firm believer if Pakistan did not have nukes we would haven been invaded. People talk of the drone strikes yet they fail to realise it was with the full support of the pakistani military

Quite right war with the US is futile. You only fight if there is no option and you can hit them where it hurts. Nukes are a must. It stops wars. I am a firm believer if Pakistan did not have nukes we would haven been invaded. People talk of the drone strikes yet they fail to realise it was with the full support of the pakistani military

There are many more thing one can do, what people don't understand about US Foreign Policy is that they work like a business. The American don't care if they win a war, they only thinking of making you hurt, and once you did, it is no longer a threat to them. Much like a hostile take over another company, I may not want to have your company, which mean I will dismantle it and sell it once I acquired it, I mean even if I cannot buy it, then you still lose millions trying to fight me off, which mean if they take over, you are doom, and they did not, you are doom too.

Some time, their attitude is anti-winning, because winning a war, a foreign war, on their behalf which will end up having them foot the bill for reconstruction. If they lose, they can always "Withdraw" and wash their hand with the local.

The only way to counter US is to think like a businessman, nuke are fine, but that is strictly last resort, there are many more way to make US hurt than it seems, but if you play their game, it will be you that would always ended up hurting, and the American are very good at their game.

People like you remind me of Early Muslim Defensive Battles against Quraish. The ones who always lived their life fearing the battle superiority of Kuffaar.

Go read Battle of Bint Jbeil.

5000 Israeli Infantry, SF along with Air Support couldn't conquer a town defended by 100-150 Hezbollah fighters.
Thanks...your suggested read ‘ Battle of Bint Jbeil’ was definitely interesting. I’d never heard of it before & there’s a lot to be learned.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom