What's new

See How Spineless Indian Mullah Twisting The Ghazwa-e-Hind

BTW, I respect this India host because he is trying to find out the truth and on the whole is very well behaved as opposed to the rest of the crop. He interviewed Orya Maqbool Jan as well.

Nang e Deen, Nang e Millat, Nang e Watan
The testimony of a slave in support of his master is not accepted in the court of law in Islam.

Last edited:
The testimony of a slave in support of his master is not accepted in the court of law in Islam.
Ajam Hanoz Nadanand Ramoz e Deen, warna...
(Skipping next)

The most important one...

Sarod e Barsar e Mimbar k Millat Az Watan Ast
Che Be Khabar Ze Muqam e Muhammad e Arbi (P.B.U.H) Ast

@war&peace @Khafee

Last edited:
BTW, I respect this India host because he is trying to find out the truth and on the whole is very well behaved as opposed to the rest of the crop. He interviewed Orya Maqbool Jan as well.

sir before this, he was a respectable for me too but if you listen carefully then you will realize between the line he is talking in the same tune which general indian public or specially the indian politicians and media persons used to do.

Just watch from 7:48 to 17:24

Nothing new to me, because you will find everywhere.....

RAW Mullah driving Indian Hindu Objectives and training Terrorists for Pakistan!
CIA Mullah driving American Objectives/Interests.
MOSSAD Mullah, driving Israeli ambitions/objectives and ISIS/Daesh propagation (Khilafat propagation).

Its is an old game, but due to rising awareness is falling apart.

Just I wanted to hear "Ghazwa ho chuka hay......."

There are 11 Ahadees about ghazwa hind and he is just narrating 1...

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom