What's new

See how Pakistanis beat up each other for who created Pakistan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, RAW is always present around over seas Pakistanis.

The guy with video camera and asking questions was a bharti from dialect.

zulfiqar mirza is a big traitor, how did you forget his speech in which he said that he will declare indepandance of Sindh from larkana?

And Second thing is that don't respond to trolls they are here to ignite flames among Pakistanis, though you & me may be supporting opposing parties but we both are Pakistanis & it is our internal matter the indian trolls don't have right to bark.

Yeah indeed, he's one of few who are traitors by birth.

Stop making yourself look like a fool, he never abused Muhajirs, he exposed the hypocrite traitor Altaf Hussain, so stop twisting the facts to meet your own agenda.

Wrong he said Muhajirs were bhookay nangay and aren't worth sh-t. And in this video clip he's saying Sindhis did all the work for Pakistan and Muhajirs did sh-t. We all know which community has produced the more efficient people and which community has produced corrupt looters.

Wrong he said Muhajirs were bhookay nangay and aren't worth sh-t. And in this video clip he's saying Sindhis did all the work for Pakistan and Muhajirs did sh-t. We all know which community has produced the more efficient people and which community has produced corrupt looters.

Don't mind with bold part you are no different from Zulfiqar Mirza.

@darkinsky check your post.

LOl at the end , Yeh bacchi keh rahi hai mujhe ghar jana hai .

Ya, its funny to you isnt it? Poor confused girl caught in mid of idiots paid to cause trouble is just another person to be laughed at, no?

Feeling sad/pity for helpless children is one thing, being totally shameless and laughing is something you hindus do very well.

you decide who created pakistan
images

Zulfiqar mirza is pure raciest, plz don't try to clear him & watch the video again he said Urdu Speakers have done nothing in creation of Pakistan as Altaf Hussain claims, it would be OK if he only abuse his opponent but he brought whole Urdu Speaking community which is pure raciesm.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Get lost from here this is Pakistan's internal issue.

THREAD.[/U]

What is wrong in what i'd said ?

I had said that i'm agree with some of the ideas of altaf hussain

I CANT HAVE ANY OPINION ????

It's my right to be agree with someone, if i was pakistani, what would you say ?

I love mqm its my right

As i said mr indian nationalist, keep your ****** nose out of our politics, especially since you don't know what you're talking about , Altaf is a murderer of innocent people and you're either supporting him because you sympathize with his thuggish politics and the fact that he said "Pakistan shouldn't have existed".
so is hafeez saeed and dawood ibrahim

this zulfeqar mirza and his imran khan supporters are really scum of the earth

those sindhis who complain about karachi which was taken from them by us, so let us remind those racist sindhis out there, you guys remained on chars for 64 years while we built what karachi is today, you charsis dont have any place in the army, because you guys are so full on drugs every time, go to interior sindh and find out how these guys even lack basic hygiene

karachi was a barren land before we came, now how boldly they are claiming karachi, why they didnt make karachi like city in thatta or else where??
what a hateful post against sindhis, why moderators have not taken action against this person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom