What's new

See how Pakistanis beat up each other for who created Pakistan !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop making yourself look like a fool, he never abused Muhajirs, he exposed the hypocrite traitor Altaf Hussain, so stop twisting the facts to meet your own agenda.

What I listened, I am saying you that only. Infact I first listened to many Pakistani videos where Media and civil society was saying he insulted Muhajirs and only in the last I went for watching his original speech.

As i said mr indian nationalist, keep your ****** nose out of our politics, especially since you don't know what you're talking about , Altaf is a murderer of innocent people and you're either supporting him because you sympathize with his thuggish politics and the fact that he said "Pakistan shouldn't have existed".

No .

I'm agree with his ideas about Pakistan, especially his geopolitical issues, about baluchistan and nwfp

You better see what he actually said instead of argument with me. His words were indeed highly offensive and it was taken as an insult for Muhajirs by civil societies and media in Pakistan.

No, you better rectify your info in lieu contorting confabulation. ZM speaks against British national Altaf Hussain and his party. Don't know how do you relate it with Mahajir community!!

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

No .

I'm agree with his ideas about Pakistan, especially his geopolitical issues, about baluchistan and nwfp

Thanks for your chunk now stop this babble Mr. troll.

With just one video you are able to analyse the whole situation!! The way you explained your understanding is simply commendable.Visit National Political Issues section of this forum you'll get the proper info on that.

The video quite clearly explains what it is about . No context justifies beating up someone like that .again i say if you think my understanding was wrong then tell me your interpretation of the incident bhai .

What is the point of this thread. Was it on any news channel?
What has a local feud in UK got to do with this forum.

]The video quite clearly explains what it is about [/B]. No context justifies beating up someone like that .again i say if you think my understanding was wrong then tell me your interpretation of the incident bhai .

One word "genius"... I can't recapitulate the whole story for one who already knows more than me.

P.S: Where did I say that beating up was justified, I just addressed your extract of the video.

No, you better rectify your info in lieu contorting confabulation. ZM speaks against British national Altaf Hussain and his party. Don't know how do you relate it with Mahajir community!!

---------- Post added at 02:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 AM ----------

Thanks for your chunk now stop this babble Mr. troll.

India have to support altaf bhai, becauz india is agree with him

One word "genius"... I can't recapitulate the whole story for one who already knows more than me.

P.S: Where did I say that beating up was justified, I just addressed your extract of the video.

Arre yaar mujhe maaf kar . I just gave my interpratation , you give yours if you want . i never claimed to know more than you . In fact i have been asking you to correct me since the beginning if you think i went wrong somewhere.

I am outta here.

Arre yaar mujhe maaf kar . I just gave my interpratation , you give yours if you want . i never claimed to know more than you . In fact i have been asking you to correct me since the beginning if you think i went wrong somewhere.

I am outta here.

Kya yaar tum samjh he nae rahay kay agar kuch ziada pata na ho tau better don't interpret aur woh bhi masala laga laga kay.

I am outta here.

:wave:

Thats an unique logic, abusing MQM is abusing Mahajir community!! More than half of Pakistan abuses PPP now does that mean they are abusing Sindhis?

Zulfiqar mirza is pure raciest, plz don't try to clear him & watch the video again he said Urdu Speakers have done nothing in creation of Pakistan as Altaf Hussain claims, it would be OK if he only abuse his opponent but he brought whole Urdu Speaking community which is pure raciesm.

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

India have to support altaf bhai, becauz india is agree with him

Get lost from here this is Pakistan's internal issue.

MODS REQUESTED TO TAKE URGENT ACTION AGAINST THESE ACTIVE INDIAN TROLLS IN THIS THREAD.

Stop making yourself look like a fool, he never abused Muhajirs, he exposed the hypocrite traitor Altaf Hussain, so stop twisting the facts to meet your own agenda.

zulfiqar mirza is a big traitor, how did you forget his speech in which he said that he will declare indepandance of Sindh from larkana?

And Second thing is that don't respond to trolls they are here to ignite flames among Pakistanis, though you & me may be supporting opposing parties but we both are Pakistanis & it is our internal matter the indian trolls don't have right to bark.

Get lost from here this is Pakistan's internal issue.

Its useless, their whole aim on these forums is to incite hate. Its what happens when stupid people having mentality of 10 yr olds get on teh internets and share their thoughts here thinking they know something about this world and how it works.

Its useless, their whole aim on these forums is to incite hate. Its what happens when stupid people having mentality of 10 yr olds get on teh internets and share their thoughts here thinking they know something about this world and how it works.

That's the problem because of lack of education, most of our Pakistani brothers are uneducated & easy prey for outside wolves, NEVER FORGET 1971 @ Pakistanis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom