What's new

See how an Indian army soilder hosted flag in J&K

Desperate times require desperate measure.....while hoisting Pakistani flag all over Indian occupied Kashmir is now a common sight however hoisting an Indian flag there is certainly a major achievement for the Indians.....so much for the atoot ang, :lol:

Funny isn't it? A local Kashmiri un-armed civilian is hoisting the Pakistani flag while a foreign Indian armed occupying army soldier is raising an Indian flag. Yes, very telling indeed. :coffee:

Show the same emotions when this is replicated in Balochistan, GB and Azad kashmir by the opressed locals!

A qadiyani asking about opression lol...we know the reality man.

Lol and Indians say only Pakistanis are obsessed with religion. You are just another in a long lines of Indians who have pulled the religion card to somehow justify that my opinion is meaningless. Well, what is your point?

Show the same emotions when this is replicated in Balochistan, GB and Azad kashmir by the opressed locals!
you-funny-i-eat-you-last.jpg

https://defence.pk/threads/ajk-begins-preparations-to-celebrate-independence-day-of-pakistan.443888/

Nah you are the one who keep on playing along religious lines, being a Muslim I am.defending my nation . Now tell me who play religion card ?

We still have balochistan in cards..we are just planning to remove it from your menu.
I am sure by that you meant liberating Sistan Balochistan from Iran :D
Our Balochistan is now in chill mode you couldnt even celebrate your independence day without curfew in IoK

I would prefer everyone keep only defence related discussion here in this section.. anything beyond be it politics, strategic, economical, religious POV, historical and most importantly current burning topics not pertaining to defence needs to be moved out of this section ...

I suggest to all posters in this thread, if anyone wishes to discuss anything except what's pertaining to Indian Defence section, they are requested to open a thread in the relevant section and take discussion there.

Repeated offenders of any nationality are hereby clearly told in advance that not heeding to such pointers will lead to serious actions from management side.

Regards,

@waz @WAJsal @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch
Pls correct me if I am wrong here.

I am.defending my nation
While you're at it. Plz defend the Gujarat massacre too. And try eating beef next time. I am sure you will get the tatse of being real Indian. ( no Offence Though)

I would prefer everyone keep only defence related discussion here in this section.. anything beyond be it politics, strategic, economical, religious POV, historical and most importantly current burning topics not pertaining to defence needs to be moved out of this section ...

I suggest to all posters in this thread, if anyone wishes to discuss anything except what's pertaining to Indian Defence section, they are requested to open a thread in the relevant section and take discussion there.

Repeated offenders of any nationality are hereby clearly told in advance that not heeding to such pointers will lead to serious actions from management side.

Regards,

@waz @WAJsal @WebMaster @Irfan Baloch
Pls correct me if I am wrong here.
Hello,

I have asked quite many seniors like @Joe Shearer and @Abingdonboy regarding what measures have been taken into developing this particular region of kashmir. And so far the response has been nil. It is therefore suggested that If any developmental work takes place I am sure the existence of unrest will vanish. Though some of the members have been kind enough to point how much funds have been spent, but then again they failed o specifically point out as to where the funds were actually spent

I have asked quite many seniors like @Joe Shearer and @Abingdonboy regarding what measures have been taken into developing this particular region of kashmir. And so far the response has been nil. It is therefore suggested that If any developmental work takes place I am sure the existence of unrest will vanish. Though some of the members have been kind enough to point how much funds have been spent, but then again they failed o specifically point out as to where the funds were actually spent

But development (or lack thereof) is not the SOLE issue and tackling that will not see an end to these kind of acts. Kashmir receives a grossly disproportionate budget allocation from the federal govt and each Kashmiri receives FAR more economic assistance (subsidies, aid etc) than any other Indian citizen and yet they are still the only people in India routinly engaging in such behaviour.

There is something else at work in Kashmir these days.

Development is surely needed however I am of the opinion that there is a segment of the Kashmiri youth that are going beyond the tradtional mould of angry unemployed boys. The fact that we have started to see ISIS flags being waved in certain parts of Kashmir and women being threatened for riding scooters is an indication of a deeply depressing reality; that Wahhabism is seeping (or being pushed) from across the border.

Back
Top Bottom