What's new

Security Official Stoned to Death for Adultery

Status
Not open for further replies.
and who was osama? wasnt he supported by america, look bro, US is not facing fraction what pakistan is facing today, and pakistan merely played in US hands of supporting jihadis from saudiarabia to fight against evil soviets(army of unbeliever atheist infidel devil according to US)

i still believe me made a mistake and making it again and again

it was US and not pakistan who incited islamic belief on muslims just to achieve its sole super power status and muslims helped US?
That is plain BS ; Using Islam as a tool of waging war was done long before US or even Zia came into the picture ; It was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who started the whole chain of events when Daoud supported by Babrak Karmal overthrew the government in 1973 backed by Moscow. Seeing the Communists in power in Afghanistan, a wave of indigenous uprisings occurred in Balochistan which Bhutto quelled by the force of his Army. Now read this
To retaliate against Afghanistan's actions, Pakistan provided funds, material and weapons to Islamic fundamentalist organizations and other anti-Daoud Afghan extremists conducting raids and sabotage inside Afghanistan. A former member of Pakistan's government at the time has insisted that these operations were not intended to overthrow Daoud but to force him to negotiate.16 This could explain why Iran, at the same time it was offering economic aid to Daoud and pressing him to resolve the conflict with Pakistan, was also supplying US weapons and equipment to the insurgent groups in Afghanistan. Some of this material went through Pakistani channels and some passed directly to groups operating in western Afghanistan. Iran, because of its own sizable Baluch community, had its own motives for seeing the armed revolt in Baluchistan quelled, and provided Pakistan with US helicopters for use in this effort. According to at least one source, these actions by Iran were carried out in "loose collaboration" with the US. Egypt and Saudi Arabia also were providing support to Afghan Islamic fundamentalist groups,17 some of which would have a lasting presence on the Afghan battleground.
Predicting the Soviet Invasion of Afghanistan: The Intelligence Community's Record.
Thus the seeds of using jehadist groups for fighting the Communist regime were sowed even before the Americans came. All Zia and Amrikkka did were to further strengthen them, in which Saudis matched them dollar for dollar.

The bottomline is, Pakistani state under ZAB had been using Islamic fundamentalism in Afghanistan, due to the Communist fallout in Balochistan, long before the Americans came. Thus, the lion's share of having Islamic fundamentalism goes to the Pakistani state.

That is plain BS ; Using Islam as a tool of waging war was done long before US or even Zia came into the picture ; It was Zulfikar Ali Bhutto who started the whole chain of events when Daoud supported by Babrak Karmal overthrew the government in 1973 backed by Moscow. Seeing the Communists in power in Afghanistan, a wave of indigenous uprisings occurred in Balochistan which Bhutto quelled by the force of his Army. Now read this

before posting your BS, why not listen the words coming from horse's mouth itself?

and again you are such an idiot to fail to read it :lol:

to resolve the conflict with Pakistan, was also supplying US weapons and equipment to the insurgent groups in Afghanistan. Some of this material went through Pakistani channels and some passed directly to groups operating in western Afghanistan.

what does directly mean here?

looks like you are posting this without any context, try to post the whole stuff idiot

Last edited by a moderator:
in the latter 2 cases - assault rifles were used not bombs

uniformed/official personnel were targetted - not civilians

just pointing out that distinction for you, before you peddle more half-truths here
The context of posting there were not just terrorist acts, but acts of violence against Non-civvies on foreign soil, which the Hindus do not do. Thus, no case of terrorism can be attributed to Hinduism.

before posting your BS, why not listen the words coming from horse's mouth itself?

Read and assimilate what i posted ; I am quoting a CIA source, which is THE horse's mouth and not from someone at Foggy Bottoms who is the diplomatic organ of the State. Moreover, she states what i stated, that the US did support Islamic fundamentalists, what she did not state is that the seeds had been already sown by then by Bhutto and the Islamic Nizam-e-Mustafa parties in their madrassas.

and again you are such an idiot to fail to read it :lol:

what does directly mean here?

looks like you are posting this without any context, try to post the whole stuff idiot
Why don't you do that for a change moron ? It states, IRAN was also supplying US weapons and equipment to the insurgent groups in Afghanistan. Mind you this was during the Shah's regime. But on the other hand, Pakistan also was doing it WITHOUT any involvement of the US Government.

Read and assimilate what i posted ; I am quoting a CIA source, which is THE horse's mouth and not from someone at Foggy Bottoms who is the diplomatic organ of the State. Moreover, she states what i stated, that the US did support Islamic fundamentalists, what she did not state is that the seeds had been already sown by then by Bhutto and the Islamic Nizam-e-Mustafa parties in their madrassas.

i dont believe it, you are a dumb guy :omghaha:, who does CIA work for?, does it work for pakistan :omghaha:

and CIA cant know such activity or has authority to tell such a story without its involvement :lol: again who does CIA work for, US government or pakistan :lol:

lets leave it here bozo

Why don't you do that for a change moron ? It states, IRAN was also supplying US weapons and equipment to the insurgent groups in Afghanistan. Mind you this was during the Shah's regime. But on the other hand, Pakistan also was doing it WITHOUT any involvement of the US Government.

and you forgot this part dumbo

According to at least one source, these actions by Iran were carried out in "loose collaboration" with the US.

i dont believe it, you are a dumb guy :omghaha:, who does CIA work for?, does it work for pakistan :omghaha:

and CIA cant know such activity or has authority to tell such a story without its involvement :lol: again who does CIA work for, US government or pakistan :lol:

lets leave it here bozo
Madrassah logic at work here, it seems. So because, CIA would make itself culpable of its actions, it does not mention US involvement, but because Hillary is willing to indict herself in supporting Jehadis, she would gleefully accept her Nation's faults. Do they even teach you logical inference, or is that 7th century logic course still taking roots ?

and you forgot this part dumbo
That talks about Iran ; the context at hand is Pakistan, and the link buttresses what I said about Pakistan.

Madrassah logic at work here, it seems. So because, CIA would make itself culpable of its actions, it does not mention US involvement, but because Hillary is willing to indict herself in supporting Jehadis, she would gleefully accept her Nation's faults. Do they even teach you logical inference, or is that 7th century logic course still taking roots ?

looks like you are coming straight from mandir because atleast in madrassah teaches to think like a human being not like a baboon, no need to whine know, try to use your head before posting your rubbish analysis

did you learn to preach like a dumb shitt in BR forum?

Jurisdiction point, are Pakistani military personel subject to civilian courts or are they the responsibility of military police and courts?

The context of posting there were not just terrorist acts, but acts of violence against Non-civvies on foreign soil, which the Hindus do not do. Thus, no case of terrorism can be attributed to Hinduism.

are there foreign boots in any hindu countries (or rather the single lone hindu country that really even exists)

Hi, can i have your mum ? If too old though, your wife or siblings would do.

How did that feel ? Comfy ?

Sometimes, its best to spend sometime "thinking" about what you wanted to say and "if" it is prudent.

Can I have your mom and sisters as well?

are there foreign boots in any hindu countries (or rather the single lone hindu country that really even exists)
Huh , the same foreign boots are on German, Korean and Japanese soil too ; Do you see the Koreans, Germans or the Japanese blowing up civilians in the West and elsewhere ?

Huh , the same foreign boots are on German, Korean and Japanese soil too ; Do you see the Koreans, Germans or the Japanese blowing up civilians in the West and elsewhere ?

Yeah in bases not as invaders

You really are brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom