What's new

Seculars and self-defeatists....two sides of same coin

"Aap kehte hain woh sadishein karte hain, woh aapse behtar dimagh rakhte hai, aap karlein".

Jhutla ke dikha doh iss baat ko.

... Apka jhoota bharam torta hai... We need to fix ourselves, rona pitna will lead to a rondhu nation.

:lol:....this man is nuts....the more salary he receives the more anti-Pakistan propoganda he spreads....i would love to see him do all this without the backing of a media group and a heavy salary....its guys like him and that host of 50 minutes who are behind the aman ki aasha bullshyt.....we have raised the worlds sixth largest army and here is this guy talking about aman ki aashan and trying to brain-wash the youth......he is bascally a funkar....tabla nawaz type ...he is a bathroom classical singer:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
pls allow my the opportunity to bring before you few seculars who come on tv daily and bad-mouth the country....i will start with
Hassan nisar the drunkard.......he receives handsome amount of money from Geo Tv for bad-mouthing the country.....he is shameless and lacks etiquettes to address gathering....what has he done for Pakistan?what did he do to change the living condition of ordinary man?what did he donated in earthquake or floods?dont tell me he came on the tv everyday to create awareness....that was his job..he didet did it for free...he receives bundles of cash for it and for spreading hopelessness amongst the youth....but i hardly think that happens....cause to youths like me he sounds mildly retarded someone who can say anything,question anybodys integrity and moral capacity......he is definitely the mir jafar and mir sadiq of Pakistan...above all i can see saliva coming out of his mouth all the time..when he talks..:woot:

jang and dawn news support these people, and please tell me what has jang and dawn news done to promote positive image of pakistan??, americans are already investing in these channels, so that according to obama 'promote positive image of america' among people, and we saw people believing in commonly that america is doing right in drone attacks, army action was justified in fighting civil wars in pakistan, please dig up past threads, pakistanis(i would not like to take famous names) here were opening supporting these actions, they thought army was right and that army was independent of american pressure, now they learned that actions of waziristan war was just an american pressure and since raymond davis fiasco, look at the drastic change in opinions

pakistanis are being made fool by their own self righteous media

geo(jew news) supports people like najam sethi, kamran khan, hamid mir, hasan nisar, etc

dawn supports nadeem paracha, and diverse secular columnists, i was reading them when pakistan was involved in the war and was feeling like im reading indian writes, was so utterly disgusted!!!

:lol:....this man is nuts....the more salary he receives the more anti-Pakistan propoganda he spreads....i would love to see him do all this without the backing of a media group and a heavy salary....its guys like him and that host of 50 minutes who are behind the aman ki aasha bullshyt.....we have raised the worlds sixth largest army and here is this guy talking about aman ki aashan and trying to brain-wash the youth......he is bascally a funkar....tabla nawaz type ...he is a bathroom classical singer:lol:

he even bullshitted against allama iqbal

one more thing you should note is, he speaks against the feudals lords etc etc, but he has got his big farm house, big ranch, he says he never used his father property etc, but how he came to own a big land and a big haweli type house after??

this guy is utter shame and liar

he was given some award by mqm, the next day a column praising mqm in jang newspaper... :lol:

have you seen what type of dresses the actresses wear in geo and ary dramas??, i know few people watch these dramas, but still, just see how some ran**s are being used to wear short cloths, jeans, and western cloths, and they are changing the manners of our society, seculars will call that we are talking about conspiracy theory, but its a fact that all these big names ary, geo etc are taking money from americans and its american product

mahnoor baloch, meera, veena malik are certified ran**s, ask from any body, mahnoor baloch is like a high class prostitute in reality, ask from any one, most of the fashion models who attend fashion shows are ran**s, just look at their faces, either an elite cless lady or a ran*i

two things these dramas are targeting:

creating doubt in relation of husband and wife.... either husband is cheating, or wife, had love affairs, doubts about child's father, ex lover pops up, more than one marriage, deceiving wife/ husband. etc etc.

breaking the respect in blood relation... father is not being respected, brother is not being respected, sister is being insulted, shouting with mother... even I heard myself in one drama that a son says to his mother, "tum jesi maon(mother) ko gher se nikal dena chahiye, per kiya karo tu meri maa hai."

each and every drama topic focuses on these two aspects.

dressing and all the rest are still secondary, their content aspect is very dangerous for the upcoming generations, and I have afraid we are going to see its effects.

and all these things started from musharraf, now musharraf is the only only case in pakistan that he first ran from pakistan after creating secular mess transfered it to zardari, then from london he forms his own political party, he expects people to vote him now.. how disgusting is that??

how pathetic are these secularists, most of them operate from abroad, and they think they are 'true' pakistanis

he cant even win a seat, rather he would likely be killed the day he arrives,

he should start playing Tabla professionally at some place, after all this is what his family occupation was. mother used to dance in front of nawabs, and his father used to play tabla...

two things these dramas are targeting:

creating doubt in relation of husband and wife.... either husband is cheating, or wife, had love affairs, doubts about child's father, ex lover pops up, more than one marriage, deceiving wife/ husband. etc etc.

breaking the respect in blood relation... father is not being respected, brother is not being respected, sister is being insulted, shouting with mother... even I heard myself in one drama that a son says to his mother, "tum jesi maon(mother) ko gher se nikal dena chahiye, per kiya karo tu meri maa hai."

each and every drama topic focuses on these two aspects.

dressing and all the rest are still secondary, their content aspect is very dangerous for the upcoming generations, and I have afraid we are going to see its effects.

most of them are pure rand*S, ask from everybody, mahnoor baloch is a high class rand*, she taking money from rich guys and earns huge money a night, similarly geo also propagated veena malik, she also used to appear in ptv but geo propagated her then she became famous from big brother indian version, most of them are either elite class women or high class prostitues, the common women of pakistan are not even given jobs which ptv used to do

the channels which came after them started copying geo and ary

most of them are pure rand*S, ask from everybody, mahnoor baloch is a high class rand*, she taking money from rich guys and earns huge money a night, similarly geo also propagated veena malik, she also used to appear in ptv but geo propagated her then she became famous from big brother indian version, most of them are either elite class women or high class prostitues, the common women of pakistan are not even given jobs which ptv used to do

the channels which came after them started copying geo and ary

Do not use abusive language to prove your point. You may face ban here. Keep the interesting dialog civil please.

Am I the only one who finds it strange that some one who dislikes seculars (which I take as support for Islamist) would use Joseph Goebbels as an avatar? I'm fairly certain he wasn't a practicing Muslim....

Back
Top Bottom