What's new

Seculars and self-defeatists....two sides of same coin

Reaction score
pls allow my the opportunity to bring before you few seculars who come on tv daily and bad-mouth the country....i will start with
Hassan nisar the drunkard.......he receives handsome amount of money from Geo Tv for bad-mouthing the country.....he is shameless and lacks etiquettes to address gathering....what has he done for Pakistan?what did he do to change the living condition of ordinary man?what did he donated in earthquake or floods?dont tell me he came on the tv everyday to create awareness....that was his job..he didet did it for free...he receives bundles of cash for it and for spreading hopelessness amongst the youth....but i hardly think that happens....cause to youths like me he sounds mildly retarded someone who can say anything,question anybodys integrity and moral capacity......he is definitely the mir jafar and mir sadiq of Pakistan...above all i can see saliva coming out of his mouth all the time..when he talks..:woot:

no 2 on my list is begum nawazish the drag.....his audience includes the secular triangle of karachi i.e naveen naqvi,cowasjee and fasi zaka.....imagine a drag debates on political affairs :lol:

third spot on my list is occupied by madam atiqa odho and not saleem sheikh........its a shame that we had to witness a day when a career filmstar would come on tv and provide ways of framing and reshaping foreign policy

fourth slot is filled by naveen naqvi..formerly a fashion model.....she looks like a model no more :lol: and no one was hiring her so she said why not become a political analyst....read the morning newspaper and you are all set to be one:cheers:

she is all the time cying about women rights women rights and women rights....she reflects what rights women have in Pakistan....like a model teaching international relations and morality to citizens of Pakistan on a daily basis....This s tolerance:cheers:

These are not secular, rather non professionals who somehow get media time to talk about POLITICS :woot:

as far as Hassan Nisar is concern, all I can say is we are slaves PRACTICALLY, he is MENTALLY slave as well...

pls allow my the opportunity to bring before you few seculars who come on tv daily and bad-mouth the country....i will start with
Hassan nisar the drunkard.......he receives handsome amount of money from Geo Tv for bad-mouthing the country.....he is shameless and lacks etiquettes to address gathering....what has he done for Pakistan?what did he do to change the living condition of ordinary man?what did he donated in earthquake or floods?dont tell me he came on the tv everyday to create awareness....that was his job..he didet did it for free...he receives bundles of cash for it and for spreading hopelessness amongst the youth....but i hardly think that happens....cause to youths like me he sounds mildly retarded someone who can say anything,question anybodys integrity and moral capacity......he is definitely the mir jafar and mir sadiq of Pakistan...above all i can see saliva coming out of his mouth all the time..when he talks..:woot:

no 2 on my list is begum nawazish the drag.....his audience includes the secular triangle of karachi i.e naveen naqvi,cowasjee and fasi zaka.....imagine a drag debates on political affairs :lol:

third spot on my list is occupied by madam atiqa odho and not saleem sheikh........its a shame that we had to witness a day when a career filmstar would come on tv and provide ways of framing and reshaping foreign policy

fourth slot is filled by naveen naqvi..formerly a fashion model.....she looks like a model no more :lol: and no one was hiring her so she said why not become a political analyst....read the morning newspaper and you are all set to be one:cheers:

she is all the time cying about women rights women rights and women rights....she reflects what rights women have in Pakistan....like a model teaching international relations and morality to citizens of Pakistan on a daily basis....This s tolerance:cheers:

Do you have proof of what you're saying or is this just another lame attempt at defaming people?

5 on the podium my dear is a guy named maalik...he comes on geo tv and looks like gandhi no offence to the former....there are other likes of gandhi in Pakistani journalism and i wouldnt be doing justice if i miss the name of najam sethi another clone of gandhi......najam sethi and maalik have taken shameless lying to an unprecedented level

Do you have proof of what you're saying or is this just another lame attempt at defaming people?

i am not defaming people....its my analysis...just like they come on tv and without any proof question peoples integrity ....in the like manner we have got the right to show them a roadblock......no seculars and self-defeatists ahead

Najam Sethi is not a secular, he was on payroll of some organization.

who is Maalik ?

Hassan Nisaar only narrates what is happening in the country, its not his fault that whatever is happening in Pakistan is mostly rotten. There is nothing about secularism in this, your beloved Mullahs routinely call Pakistanis so bad that they have declared them Wajib-ul-Qatal.

Najam Sethi is not a secular, he was on payroll of some organization.

who is Maalik ?

the only organistaion that najam sethi gets pay from is geo tv

30lic7b.jpg

Hassan Nisaar only narrates what is happening in the country, its not his fault that whatever is happening in Pakistan is mostly rotten. There is nothing about secularism in this, your beloved Mullahs routinely call Pakistanis so bad that they have declared them Wajib-ul-Qatal.

:lol:......well he lacks the capacity to carry on a dicussion or debate in a civilized manner....bottom line is if he dosent bad-mouths he wont get salary :bunny:

he is actually a shokeen mizaj shaks(colourful)....he like ruqs,,,,moseqi etc etc....whats this bullshyt???lets talk about guns and national volunteer force...how to arm 50 lakh Pakistani younsters in the event of an occupation or war.....lets talk about how to ride horse..archery...etc..etc..he is only interested in moseeki and rangeen shaam :argh:

he says since you cannot produce disprin, so you ought not to ask for rights such as self respect, honour, human rights, sovereignty etc.
if you agree with this logic, its okay, for me its just senseless comparison, nobody talks of extreme reaction that may result in breaking relations with the whole in general and usa in particular.

as far as what is happening in pakistan is concern, a layman can tell you the same.

:lol:......well he lacks the capacity to carry on a dicussion or debate in a civilized manner....bottom line is if he dosent bad-mouths he wont get salary :bunny:

he is actually a shokeen mizaj shaks(colourful)....he like ruqs,,,,moseqi etc etc....whats this bullshyt???lets talk about guns and national volunteer force...how to arm 50 lakh Pakistani younsters in the event of an occupation or war.....lets talk about how to ride horse..archery...etc..etc..he is only interested in moseeki and rangeen shaam :argh:

... Apka jhoota bharam torta hai... We need to fix ourselves, rona pitna will lead to a rondhu nation.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom