What's new

Secularism is the only solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secularism is not the solution, it will lead to civil war. The best solution for the Pakistan is to stay far from USA & its war. All the problem Pakistan currently facing is somehow related to USA.

Any link particular to believe that?

Any link particular to believe that?

It's a observation. It's easy to implement Islamic law in any Muslim country, but good luck try to removing it. Once Islamic law is implemented its nearly impossible to remove it.

no Pakistan was made , and will be an ISLAMIC state. we need to filter our anti islamic laws and try to make them as per islam.

Insha-Allah, ppl like you are gem of Pakistan.. I would like to see you at higher post in "Islamic" Pakistan... :)

Its Momin right to defend Islam and Islamic nation..

It's a observation. It's easy to implement Islamic law in any Muslim country, but good luck try to removing it.
I have no idea what observation you are talking about. But as you mentioned about war India's record on curbing religious violences and deaths is way better than its religiously inclined neighbors.

What anti islamic laws? you must be an anjem chaudhry follower, Religion is a private matter, it's got nothing to do with the government.

Religion is not private matter in Islam.. The Kerla Muslim get aggitated by Israeli act in palestine though he is unaffected by Hindu plight of Kerla..

Islam is complete system to anihilate local culture and impose Islamic culture, The movement of Anjems are movement of that Islam..

Where ever Islam goes everything else dies (Iran, Arabia, Middle east, Indonasia, Kerla, Kashmir, Old Hyderabad etc...)

we don't want secularism! Islam is a complete perfect system and Islam treats every body equal.no more questions please.

I have no idea what observation you are talking about. But as you mentioned about war India's record on curbing religious violences and deaths is way better than its religiously inclined neighbors.

I meant that civil war will erupt between Islamic & secular faction, if Pakistan go for secularism . The violence in Pakistan isn't because of Islamic law. When Pakistan joined USA's war, it became battle ground for Taliban. If you play with fire, you get burn.

I'd go with a secular gov't BUT Also NOT forgetting our cultures. And free religion for all. :)

BTW both are not successful examples.....

hmm. Okay I respect that. Btw can you explain why bro? Thx.

What anti islamic laws? you must be an anjem chaudhry follower, Religion is a private matter, it's got nothing to do with the government.
Thing is people like you are less in number in Pakistan. Unless you get huge following, nothing will change. You might become victim of them.

I think Pakistan's solution lies in killing all terrorists. Wherever they rise their head, chop them of. Keep chopping till there are no heads left to rise. Only a purge like this will get the message across to the global terrorist community for whome today Pakistan is the land of milk and honey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom