What's new

Secularism is the only solution!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First people should try paying their income taxes, if people did that majority of the economic problems in the country could be solved.

Fact --> No, religious party ever formed government and nor in position to do so in foreseeable future.

a) What was Muslim League then?

b) Pakistan has been under Military rule for more than half it's existence and the rest of the time the ruling party was required to have blessings of Army unless the leadership want to be hanged or thrown out of Pakistan in exile. Mind it, the Military rule and Military supported rule has always been Islamic aka religious in Pakistan

c) Only a few parties in Pakistan like ANP and MQM are a bit secular rest of all the parties are hard-core religious parties..

Pakistan ka matlab kya La Ilaha Illallah..sorry no secularism for you.

Islamic state is not possible, with current state of Muslims it have to be bralevi, deobandi, ahle-hadith or shia. So, it's better to put this dream in cold storage, let mullah's decide which version is correct until than run state affairs without interference of religion and based on justice. Once, mullah agree on one thing than (maybe in couple of centuries) ask them to prove their version is as per Quran and if it fulfill all Islamic requirement than make Pakistan Islamic Republic.
If they couldn't decide in 14 centuries how will they decide now or 2 centuries later?

I doubt that if Prophet Mohd. PBUH looked down on earth today he will rejoice at the state of his followers and how they have distorted his message

no Pakistan was made , and will be an ISLAMIC state. we need to filter our anti islamic laws and try to make them as per islam.
What anti islamic laws? you must be an anjem chaudhry follower, Religion is a private matter, it's got nothing to do with the government.

What do you think that

"secularism is the only solution for Pakistan's current situation or something else"..?
Secularism is not the solution it is curse for our society we need to implement Islam and completely and enforce it other wise no problem will be solved

Secularism is not the solution it is curse for our society we need to implement Islam and completely and enforce it other wise no problem will be solved

The thread is about saving Pakistan from religious intolerance, not how to further deepen them by forcing Islam on people, jeez

What do you think that

"secularism is the only solution for Pakistan's current situation or something else"..?

Many of my Friends on PDF are not happy with secularism in India................See the irony............

The thread is about saving Pakistan from religious intolerance, not how to further deepen them by forcing Islam on people, jeez

We need to implement Islam Sir and Islam knows what to tolerate and what not we don't need crap of secularism we have the solution for humanity Islam and we Muslims will make sure it is implemented

We need to implement Islam Sir and Islam knows what to tolerate and what not we don't need crap of secularism we have the solution for humanity Islam and we Muslims will make sure it is implemented

No, secularism is better :partay:

general sir,
yeah i have seen that guy on paper thats it. nothing more.
meet me i am MIAN HUNAIN AMIN. i am talking about the laws which are called as "INHUMAN" BY so called human rights organisation who only speak out when a non muslim die, but never speak on civilians getting killed in Pakistan, afghanistan or iraq.
so i dont give them a damn.

No, secularism is better :partay:

Its the worst system and complete kufr that is what I have to say and this topic has been discussed for several time now on this forum

Many of my Friends on PDF are not happy with secularism in India................See the irony............

Not true..because what is there in India is not secularism, as we know it.

But another topic, another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom