What's new

Secular PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party) fear the Islamic forces of Pakistan

ppp is liberal progressive party they are not secular pm bhutto sb gave islamic constitution of pakistan(with danda from molana madodi sb)

@pkuser2k12 no body can change the Pakistan Islamic vision. And I give you guarantee that no body make Pakistan secular. In shaa ALLAH Pakistan remain Islamic state.

Last edited by a moderator:
PPP being secular is a lie of the highest order being used to win liberal votes... being a liberal I know the liberal community is quite happy with cosmetic measures. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto made the first laws against Ahmedis, banned drinking not just for Muslims which could even be okay but also for non-muslims... :What: Abdus Salaam went to UK thanks to him. No one is a bigger Mullah lover than the PPP.

I think the chest-thumping about Islam should stop... we got the Islam we were talking about in the 80's. Everyone is trying to impose his religion and everyone is a gun-totting bigot. The thing with Islam is no one knows which Islam someone wants. You ask me I say Sufism, another says Wahabi Islam and kill everyone who disagrees... Shias will be like what about us. Time to end this and learn from our mistakes. If in 60 years we couldn't do it, its not magically going to happen tomorrow so chill.

Given PPP's history these people should actually be proud though!?!?!? :wierdo:

By the way who told us secularism is against Islam. Can someone tell me how many muslims in North America and Europe. Did they cease to be Muslims?

@pkuser2k12 no body can change the Pakistan Islamic vision. And I give you guarantee that no body make Pakistan secular. In shaa ALLAH Pakistan remain Islamic state.

People like you are the reason why Pakistan has become such a backwards, intolerant and pathetic state. What has Pakistan achieved for being an Islamic state? All in all Pakistan has just gone backwards and became a paradise for Islamic extremists ever since Islam became the state religion.

You have win elections to prove your awam is with you. Just 4-5% vote will not win elections. You have to go out and prove your version of Islamic society is good for your country. Your avatar gives wrong impression that you may be opting for militant version of Islamic rule rather than peaceful means of Islamic transition.

say what you think...islam and secularism is two different opinion or law. Do not teach us what we do? what we are? what is wrong and what is right .Option for the militants can you describe that who is sponsering them. we do not believe that they are muslim. in balochistan who adding them ...this is india there and in western border all knows when pakistan army strat ops then we see NATO and US leaves their posts and give path to those anti pakistan elements. why? why
regards

@Karachiite
chal chup kar jis gahil ki picture tu nay profile pay lagae hay wesi hi jahilana baten tu karta hay
kia india mayn extremeism nae,kia ireland mayn terrorism nae tha.jo country secularism ka daee hay usa wo khud puri dunya mayn terrorism kar raha hay janwar super power
mulk islam k naam pay bana tha aur islam k naam pay hi zinda rahay ga

agar koi political party sochti hay k wo secularism lay aen gay tu refrendom karwa lay baoo pata chal jaey ga

InshAllah pakistan islamic state hi rahay ga
kisi ki jurat nae liberal aur secular gand nafiz karay pakistan pay

PPP being secular is a lie of the highest order being used to win liberal votes... being a liberal I know the liberal community is quite happy with cosmetic measures. Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto made the first laws against Ahmedis, banned drinking not just for Muslims which could even be okay but also for non-muslims... :What: Abdus Salaam went to UK thanks to him. No one is a bigger Mullah lover than the PPP.

I think the chest-thumping about Islam should stop... we got the Islam we were talking about in the 80's. Everyone is trying to impose his religion and everyone is a gun-totting bigot. The thing with Islam is no one knows which Islam someone wants. You ask me I say Sufism, another says Wahabi Islam and kill everyone who disagrees... Shias will be like what about us. Time to end this and learn from our mistakes. If in 60 years we couldn't do it, its not magically going to happen tomorrow so chill.

Given PPP's history these people should actually be proud though!?!?!? :wierdo:

By the way who told us secularism is against Islam. Can someone tell me how many muslims in North America and Europe. Did they cease to be Muslims?

I don't know why they call PPP liberal. There is no rhyme or reason from that except the fact that BB was a woman, there are no policies or values to merit the liberal tag.

What's the advantage of an Islamic state over a secular one?? :smokin:

@Karachiite
chal chup kar jis gahil ki picture tu nay profile pay lagae hay wesi hi jahilana baten tu karta hay
kia india mayn extremeism nae,kia ireland mayn terrorism nae tha.jo country secularism ka daee hay usa wo khud puri dunya mayn terrorism kar raha hay janwar super power
mulk islam k naam pay bana tha aur islam k naam pay hi zinda rahay ga

agar koi political party sochti hay k wo secularism lay aen gay tu refrendom karwa lay baoo pata chal jaey ga

InshAllah pakistan islamic state hi rahay ga
kisi ki jurat nae liberal aur secular gand nafiz karay pakistan pay

Arey bhai, Hassan Nisar aur merey upaar kyun apna ghusa nikal rahein hain. Aapki shandaar zaban sey pata chal tha hai key aap zyada parey likhey nahi hain. Aap ke liye muft ki taleem meri taraf sey:

First off Pakistan was not made in the name of Islam, it was made for Muslims of South Asia to live in peace. If you don't know this fact then you should be ashamed of yourself. There's a reason why Islam was not made the state religion of Pakistan until the 70s. Quaid e Azam wanted a secular Pakistan where religion would have no role in the state's affairs. For people like you Mullah Maududi is the founder of Pakistan and not Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Secondly I never said secular states cannot experience extremism, any country can experience that. But the fact is ever since Pakistan became Islamized, extremism thrived and gained supporters. Intolerance and extremism thrives in Pakistan today, if you don't believe this then you either live under a rock, are in denial or you are one of these products.

Lastly, your post actually proves my points right. Intolerance, hatred and extremism are evident in your post and sadly this is what has become of Pakistan. Aapko apna Islamic Pakistan mubarak ho.

Secular PPP must be scared of corruption and misrule it brings to the country every time it comes to power. Its not once. They have been in power for fourth time. Except for the first time of PPP, every time since Benazir Bhutto, the following government is more corrupt than the previous one.

It should stop hiding behind its slogans of sacrifices and being victims. The last 5 years have proved that they downright incompetent and corrupt people. Putting the secular label will not help.

Arey bhai, Hassan Nisar aur merey upaar kyun apna ghusa nikal rahein hain. Aapki shandaar zaban sey pata chal tha hai key aap zyada parey likhey nahi hain. Aap ke liye muft ki taleem meri taraf sey:

First off Pakistan was not made in the name of Islam, it was made for Muslims of South Asia to live in peace. If you don't know this fact then you should be ashamed of yourself. There's a reason why Islam was not made the state religion of Pakistan until the 70s. Quaid e Azam wanted a secular Pakistan where religion would have no role in the state's affairs. For people like you Mullah Maududi is the founder of Pakistan and not Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

Secondly I never said secular states cannot experience extremism, any country can experience that. But the fact is ever since Pakistan became Islamized, extremism thrived and gained supporters. Intolerance and extremism thrives in Pakistan today, if you don't believe this then you either live under a rock, are in denial or you are one of these products.

Lastly, your post actually proves my points right. Intolerance, hatred and extremism are evident in your post and sadly this is what has become of Pakistan. Aapko apna Islamic Pakistan mubarak ho.

When was the last time you were in Pakistan? Talking about intolerance there while sitting here looks very fashionable. The cause of intolerance is not Islam. Its first and foremost the system of injustice that is strongly institutionalized in our country.

I dont mean to contradict you. :)

Back
Top Bottom