What's new

Secular PPP (Pakistan Peoples Party) fear the Islamic forces of Pakistan

BHUTTO what a legacy ! 24 political murders, Murderer of Ahmed Raza qusuri's father and the worst of all a major act in breaking up Pakistan in 2 halves. All the good acts promoted by his supporters were made to consolidate for the BLUNDER he did in 1971.

Pakistan was , is and in sha ALLAH till qayamat will remain an Islamic state. Doing the basics of ISLAM we are labelled as extremists ? why ? if people from other religions follow their basics teaching they arnt called extremists why us ? ITS A FALSE PROPAGANDA against ISLAM and MUSLIM UMMAH. None of these nations became [ backwards, intolerant and pathetic state ] why label us ? Pakistan army insures the soldiers stick to our religious basics , call it an extremist army ! why not ?

Ok now for bilawal zardari , how do you agree that he is from bhutto khandan ? NUDFA ZARDARI KA AUR NAAM GRAND FATHER KA WAH.. bilawal bhutto zardari Any biologist , islamic scholar or doctor can prove this logic right ?
Any kid who grew up scavenging tax payers money , attending pubs in U.K , having 1 night brawls with british chicks, not being able to speak proper urdu can think of becoming the leader of Pakistan ? The point of suicide for any patriotic and soveriegn nation. When Bilawal was giving speech little infants were dieing of Measles [ 67 kids died in 1 week ] and he was still asking stupid questions .. WHAT THE PHUK !!!

They call themselves the champions of democracy, infact Bhutto ousted the govt then with the help of 2 generals [ gen abdur raheem and gen gul ] and became the civil marshal law administrator. TALKS !!! Ever heard of this sh!t term ?

Benazir left Pakistan that was her personal decision, they looted Pakistan , their kids live on our money, they are the scavangers of this country When ever ppp comes into power it always commits acts against Pakistan. Garhi khuda baksh mausoleum should be made bigger because the number of graves are going to increase. The SIN which bhutto committed against PAKISTAN and its nation , ALLAH Almighty will keep punishing this family for the times to come. Great sacrifices were made by the muslims of sub-continent to get this Beautiful country and bhutto for the lust of power broke it into 2.
The president is a dacoit what else we should expect ? whats the performance of ppp ?
1. No roti, no kapra, no makaan.
2. Gave death to the masses instead of life
3. Corruption at its best and most modern forms
4. No foreign policy
5. Not a single power scheme started,
6. half of sindh drowned in floods
7. MFN status to india
8. CNG,petrol prices
9. Inflation at the highest
10. Loan from IMF
11. Consolidation with terrorists in the name of peace
12. Looting of National assets like PIA, Steel mills, Railways, etc etc
13. Hajj corruption
14. DOLLARs rate reached 100
And the list goes on.

The stories of corruption, treachery wont end.

ALLAH is the best MUNSIF and in sha ALLAH zardari and all of his followers will meet their fate.

People like you are the reason why Pakistan has become such a backwards, intolerant and pathetic state. What has Pakistan achieved for being an Islamic state? All in all Pakistan has just gone backwards and became a paradise for Islamic extremists ever since Islam became the state religion.

If secular parties like ppp and MQM give us corruption, bhatta khori and target killing then keep your secular parties and BS to urself, we dont want it.

...Pakistan was , is and in sha ALLAH till qayamat will remain an Islamic state. Doing the basics of ISLAM we are labelled as extremists ? why ? if people from other religions follow their basics teaching they arnt called extremists why us ? ITS A FALSE PROPAGANDA against ISLAM and MUSLIM UMMAH. None of these nations became [ backwards, intolerant and pathetic state ] why label us ?
Because the other nations and states, Muslim or not, mostly aren't into destroying justice, promoting intolerance, and killing innocent girls the way a storybook monster terrifies a defenceless village.

It's not worth pursuing an "Islamic state" any more, is it? If so, tell us how. Does G-d mean for Pakistanis to suffer all these things? You already know that giving in to the extremists merely means giving them greater incentive to work their evil will: as their power grows, so does their self-centeredness. Or is that what makes it attractive.

@pkuser2k12 no body can change the Pakistan Islamic vision. And I give you guarantee that no body make Pakistan secular. In shaa ALLAH Pakistan remain Islamic state.

any evidences to support your absurd claims? You have Pharaohs ruling in Pakistan and you talk of "Islamic Pakistan"? what a joke

Last edited by a moderator:
Firstly, I seriously object to associating secularism with PPP. Almost all islamic forces are with PPP.

Because the other nations and states, Muslim or not, mostly aren't into destroying justice, promoting intolerance, and killing innocent girls the way a storybook monster terrifies a defenceless village.

It's not worth pursuing an "Islamic state" any more, is it? If so, tell us how. Does G-d mean for Pakistanis to suffer all these things? You already know that giving in to the extremists merely means giving them greater incentive to work their evil will: as their power grows, so does their self-centeredness. Or is that what makes it attractive.

First of all there is no such thing as extremist in any religion. Either you follow your religion or you dont. Things which are against your will wont be followed and which fall in your favor are endorsed. Simply one is not practicing his religion whole heartedly.
As for "persuing for an Islamic state" , it is an Islamic state. It is just that people are drifting away from their basic teachings and inevidently suffering because of it. If people have doubts , bring forth a law which amends the constitution and calls it only Pakistan. Just wait to see the reaction of masses.

First of all there is no such thing as extremist in any religion.
Very few Pakistanis are equipped by education to judge religions other than Islam. That's because the perception you're taught of them is always skewed towards the view of showing Islam is best.

Things which are against your will wont be followed and which fall in your favor are endorsed.
This is imprecise and obscure.

As for "persuing for an Islamic state" , it is an Islamic state. It is just that people are drifting away from their basic teachings and inevidently suffering because of it. If people have doubts , bring forth a law which amends the constitution and calls it only Pakistan. Just wait to see the reaction of masses.
You poor boy, you are mixing up what things are with what they are called. You might understand the difference but you don't find anything wrong with this sort of thing, do you?

When was the last time you were in Pakistan? Talking about intolerance there while sitting here looks very fashionable. The cause of intolerance is not Islam. Its first and foremost the system of injustice that is strongly institutionalized in our country.

I dont mean to contradict you. :)

I spend my summers in Pakistan and I know what kind of intolerance exists there. It especially doesn't help since my mother's side is Catholic.

If secular parties like ppp and MQM give us corruption, bhatta khori and target killing then keep your secular parties and BS to urself, we dont want it.

How is PPP secular? This is the same party that began the Islamization of Pakistan. Bhutto bent over for mullahs and implemented Islam in the constitution which began the destruction of Pakistan. MQM has never been in power so lets keep them out of it but so far they have been the only party to denounce the taliban, support the plight of Ahmadis and called to repeal the barbaric blasphemy law.

@Karachiite
janab app summer mat guzar karen pakistan mayn baarri meharbani

islamist are force to recon with(street power).
These pathetic mqm terrorists are losing ground in karachi
in the latest episode they are kissing tahir ul qadri (a mullana) to gain some popularity after supporting wadera zardari for 5 years and now voicing for change (typical hypocrates)
there is no plight of ahmedias muslims dont like them due to what they preach every one has right to do that but no one should mock anyone

MQM has never been in power so lets keep them out of it but so far they have been the only party to denounce the taliban, support the plight of Ahmadis and called to repeal the barbaric blasphemy law.

Give me a break! You judge parties by slogans only!? MQM has been in power since 1993. What has it done to achieve the objectives it started its politics with? I judge these parties by their deeds. If slogan is something to go by PPP is champion of all slogans.

The most abhorrent thing with these so called parties is that although they have been in government for the last five years, they act and make statements as if they are in opposition.

Do you know what Islamic means? Words of allah and prophet and non of which can be associated with NAPAK PPP.

I equate PPP with corruption only. If you have anything else to show for its administrations since 1988, then please let me know.

@Karachiite

i
in the latest episode they are kissing tahir ul qadri (a mullana) to gain some popularity after supporting wadera zardari for 5 years and now voicing for change (typical hypocrates)

Could there ever be bigger hypocrite than MQM! Its a party in power but its allying with a group which is not in power and giving call for march against the corrupt system and government.

Incidentally MQM is part of this group and also the government against which this march will be organised. And there are still people, educated people, on this forum who defend MQM.

Very few Pakistanis are equipped by education to judge religions other than Islam. That's because the perception you're taught of them is always skewed towards the view of showing Islam is best.

This is imprecise and obscure.

You poor boy, you are mixing up what things are with what they are called. You might understand the difference but you don't find anything wrong with this sort of thing, do you?

Its all about belief , teachings and sticking to basics of our religion. Thats what our nation needs to do.
It isnt education that teaches us about other religion it is ISLAM and the teachings of our PROPHET S.A.W.W that guide us about other religions. We respect christianity Jews also because it is a part of our belief but the world thinks our respect is our weakness.
I am really sorry friend but your knowledge about islam is a little too less. Read and understand.
You like being secular its your choice, Pakistan is our country and we will thrive to put fundamentals right.

Oh please, the view you portray of islam is perfect in educating the masses so they may have a non skewed bias.
(CNN, FOX, Hollywood etc etc ).

@Karachiite

islamist are force to recon with(street power).
These pathetic mqm terrorists are losing ground in karachi
there is no plight of ahmedias muslims dont like them due to what they preach every one has right to do that but no one should mock anyone

Being in Karachi and taught by birth I am of the ethnic group that feeds them I know we guys aren't tiring and will continue voting for terror chief AKA Altaf. Entire families here vote for MQM and have been for 30 years of this city's pathetic history which would be better written by taking a notebook and spraying blood all over it everywhere. Even that won't be enough.

I can only apologize to other fellow Pakistanis for our khandaans mistakes and the racism of the average Karachite. In either case the topic is secularism and PPP. Obviously they have no link which I have proven in previous comments.

I spend my summers in Pakistan and I know what kind of intolerance exists there. It especially doesn't help since my mother's side is Catholic.

But its everywhere... on ethnic and religious basis both. We can beat both of these things but lack the will to do so in this regard. Each person is part of one of those issues. Sometimes they can be mixed as some of my family members show. Both religious intolerance and hatred for other ethnic groups.

Back
Top Bottom