What's new

" Secular India "

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure the Ur $hit may not work on U, it may contain the same Complex which u posses... So try Borrow some 1 others ... try some Kangressis... may suit ur style ...

Pffft. You are boring. :blah: :blah:

Not getting in between you guys - steak can make Indians win more medals. True - It has what is called creatine which facilitates ADP back conversion back to ATP. For the first few seconds, ATP in muscles are converted to ADP and the phosphate released provides that energy for quick bursts needed in sprints and in sports like hockey. After few seconds, the body taps into the glycogen in the muscles for energy. After few minutes, the body taps into the fat deposits for energy.

Along with steak, tuna and salmon has creatine as well. Goat and lamb has creatine as well. Chicken has very less creatine.

Aha! Never knew that! Thanks for the info :)

And yes now I get it. Thats why people go to the gym take these creatine supplements. Is it a protein? Maybe because steak is full of protein it helps?

well he did became unpopular among masses due to bofors and that was the main reason for the fall of his govt.Infact bofors did one way threw him out of office and V.P.Singh who was defence minister at that time made full use of bofors scandal which made him PM.

I know. My father used to buy only one newspaper - either hindu or Indian express at home based on how these newspapers treat the cricket news. At that time, I asked my father to get both to follow V.P.Singh and was fond of him for a while until Mandal.

But pakistan never proclaimed itself to be secular.from beginning itself it was meant to be an islamic state.So its not for pak to prove its secularism .rather its for india to prove it.

Are you freakin nuts or are u a pseudo pakistani.

Ask any elder pakistani or for that sake your abbu or dadu bout what was jinnah's dream of a Pakistan. Yes, it was a majority muslim SECULAR country. Dont bullshit if you cant create some.

Pffft. You are boring. :blah: :blah:

Ohh so i understood u wanna try something new ... Try some Italianooo of Sonia Minooo or Rahul GAYndhi Minooo... hope that suits u ...cant help u more...

Ask any elder pakistani or for that sake your abbu or dadu bout what was jinnah's dream of a Pakistan. Yes, it was a majority muslim SECULAR country. Dont bullshit if you cant create some.

She is a Pakistani.Even though sometimes it may seen she don't wanna admit it.:eek:

Not getting in between you guys - steak can make Indians win more medals. True - It has what is called creatine which facilitates ADP conversion back to ATP. For the first few seconds, ATP in muscles are converted to ADP and the phosphate released provides that energy for quick bursts needed in sprints and in sports like hockey. After few seconds, the body taps into the glycogen in the muscles for energy. After few minutes, the body taps into the fat deposits for energy.

Along with steak, tuna and salmon has creatine as well. Goat and lamb has creatine as well. Chicken has very less creatine.
I wonder ki even fter living in usa and eating all those steak etc how many indians have ever made it to the USA Olympic team .Atleast some indians get to win some kind of medals without steak in India at Olympics.

there is zameen asmaan ka farq in saying pakistan is secular state and you are free to go to your temples churches etc. in jinnah's speech which is of quoted by many.

I wonder ki even fter living in usa and eating all those steak etc how many indians have ever made it to the USA Olympic team .Atleast some indians get to win some kind of medals without steak in India at Olympics.

Lol - I can't dispute you with your arguments. What I have seen among the steak eating Indians(I mean many of my friends) is that their kids are geeky and get into spelling bee contests or video game affectionados.

She is a Pakistani.Even though sometimes it may seen she don't wanna admit it.:eek:

Still she propagates zia ul haq's psychology against jinnah's ideology who wanted a secular pakistan. jhoot to jhoot safed jhoot. either she is damn arrogant or highly ignorant.wo kehte hai na, ya to anjaan hai ya naadaan hai.

& yes that Cattle has more value then u to sacrifice our life for it ,then our Army who r protecting Useless like u ... Traitors who dont respect our Culture ... But sooner or Later we will get u...[/QUOTE]

I find this article in The HIndu" About Beef some of the point i am putting here

1) Many gods such as Indra and Agni are described as having special preferences for different types of flesh - Indra had weakness for bull's meat and Agni for bull's and cow's. It is recorded that the Maruts and the Asvins were also offered cows. In the Vedas there is a mention of around 250 animals out of which at least 50 were supposed to be fit for sacrifice and consumption. In the Mahabharata there is a mention of a king named Rantideva who achieved great fame by distributing foodgrains and beef to Brahmins. Taittiriya Brahman categorically tells us: `Verily the cow is food' (atho annam via gauh) and Yajnavalkya's insistence on eating the tender (amsala) flesh of the cow is well known. Even later Brahminical texts provide the evidence for eating beef. Even Manusmriti did not prohibit the consumption of beef.

2)As a medicine

In therapeutic section of Charak Samhita (pages 86-87) the flesh of cow is prescribed as a medicine for various diseases. It is also prescribed for making soup. It is emphatically advised as a cure for irregular fever, consumption, and emaciation. The fat of the cow is recommended for debility and rheumatism.

it's makes difference ?:devil:

stupid it's not car accident to say damage or broken !!! :angry: some mad people trying to break that idol but couldn't broke fully because of police and law , if it would have in Pakistan you people today(after cleaning place) would have said that "there wasn't any idol" .
Yeah they dont use Bamboo or Lathis ... its would have been a Babhooooom!!! Jobs Done... Poor Indian Jehadis lack Technology :cry:

there is zameen asmaan ka farq in saying pakistan is secular state and you are free to go to your temples churches etc. in jinnah's speech which is of quoted by many.

MAtlab u r saying that in a secular pakistan u r allowed to go to your temples n churches but when some muslim massacres a nonmuslim then its allowed coz its Pakistan and its not secular. :o

Confusing.

Lol - I can't dispute you with your arguments. What I have seen among the steak eating Indians(I mean many of my friends) is that their kids are geeky and get into spelling bee contests or video game affectionados.
Spelling bee contests were adored by americans as mark of genius till whites were winning it.Around the time indian-americans started throwing out the whites so it suddenly became geeky competition ..right............:no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom