What's new

Secular India: Doctors tell horrific tales of Muzaffarnagar massacre

Written by hsaqib

hsaqib is based in Rāwalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, and is a Reporter for Allvoices.

Report Credibility :rofl:

Wow why are these pakistani journalists so obsessed with us and spreading false propaganda about about us.... they need to get a life...

So, the riots in "secular" India get a start in the name of religion.Culprits are not named as criminals but are recognized as Hindus or Muslims?

Most Indians are communal.
PDF members from India tried to establish that the Delhi rape was done by muslims. But I saw all of them sentenced were Hindus.

Pathetic.............

For your kind knowledge man no one ever reported at any stage that they were Muslims, in India crime is a crime irrespective of the caste, creed n religion of the accused

To the OP:

The riots started because 2 muslim guys misbehaved with a local hindu girl and when they attacked them, their community members killed these two boys.

So tell me this, whose fault is it that the communal tensions were raised?

If it was your sister who was in her place, what will you do? Will you not go and defend her?

You Muslims sadly think that others pain and problems are nothing and keep expecting others to listen to your problems.

Empathy is a two way street. Respect will be given mutually and peace is also a two way path.

You can't take everything and give nothing.

I don't know about Islamic countries but this would have happened anywhere else as well.

This riot was the breaking point of the series of rapes done. Allow me to edit this post with the fact sheet I posted in another thread.

And this is the kind of thinking that is keeping vast numbers of Indians in near starvation, even after nearly 70 years of independence.

So it is right that common citizens take the law into their own hands? If it is then the rule of the jungle prevails and the country stays a crap-hole for all eternity.

I hope for the sake of India that your line of thinking is in a minority otherwise the only future for India is one of no future.

And how is it any different from Bangladesh? ... Would be happy to see your point of reference which proves Bangladeshi's are any less communal than Indian's. Any report would do ... even a report which shows how minority population in BD has grown .. Or a report depicting how safe/secure minority feel in the sonar bongla. Anything that proves your are not simply ranting.

Pathetic Indeed.............

.......how some people *assume* moral high ground without self reflection

Just inquire about US watch list regarding religious freedom and communal violence.. ;)

And this is the kind of thinking that is keeping vast numbers of Indians in near starvation, even after nearly 70 years of independence.

So it is right that common citizens take the law into their own hands? If it is then the rule of the jungle prevails and the country stays a crap-hole for all eternity.

I hope for the sake of India that your line of thinking is in a minority otherwise the only future for India is one of no future.

Couldn't say any better by myself

To the OP:

The riots started because 2 muslim guys misbehaved with a local hindu girl and when they attacked them, their community members killed these two boys.

So tell me this, whose fault is it that the communal tensions were raised?

If it was your sister who was in her place, what will you do? Will you not go and defend her?

You Muslims sadly think that others pain and problems are nothing and keep expecting others to listen to your problems.

Empathy is a two way street. Respect will be given mutually and peace is also a two way path.

You can't take everything and give nothing.

I don't know about Islamic countries but this would have happened anywhere else as well.

This riot was the breaking point of the series of rapes done. Allow me to edit this post with the fact sheet I posted in another thread.

If there is any law that exist in India, those who killed the innocent should have been arrested and punished. To justify it with counter mass killings is jungle law and is certainly not civilized. This is also known as community punishment and this is what the Indian Hindus resort to in order to terrorize a minority community, as a whole. This is exactly what Hilter and the Nazi Germany did to the Jews. No wonder, Mr. Modi is proudly called Hitler by his supporters.

Most Indians are communal.
PDF members from India tried to establish that the Delhi rape was done by muslims. But I saw all of them sentenced were Hindus.

Pathetic.............

If you're against our communties, we will be communal.

That's our right and our cultural heritage is not some desert dweller's to trample and change.

If we are attacked we will retaliate.

We have seen what you're capable of.

You cannot get along with a single religion or community on this planet:

Hindus, Sardars, Christian west, Atheist communists, Jews, African communities, Nordic people, Greeks, Spanish... as if that was not enough, you even targeted us Buddhists, who have earned the global respect for not having any enemies and our ways of life.

HAHAHA! This is funnY! A muslim is teaching us secularism...:rofl:

If there is any law that exist in India, those who killed the innocent should have been arrested and punished. To justify it with counter mass killings is jungle law and is certainly not civilized. This is also known as community punishment and this is what the Indian Hindus resort to in order to terrorize a minority community, as a whole. This is exactly what Hilter and the Nazi Germany did to the Jews.

Yeah yeah... same 'oh we poor muslims are the victims' nonsense.

First you make problem and when you get it back, you make the puppy face and cry foul.

No wonder, Mr. Modi is proudly called Hitler by his supporters.

His supporters call him Lion or as the character in Ajay Devgan's movie 'Singham'.

We don't care whether you approve him or not. He is our choice for PM in our country.

You just hate and fear him because your ****** nonsense will not be tolerated after he comes to power, which your Secularist pet mutts accept in power right now.

Well too bad people used to think along your lines, until now.

Only now they're beginning to wake up. And the more Islamic you guys get, the faster all Indians will wake up. :D

Don't worry about our future; just worry about Jehad's the day all Indians wake up.

If there is any law that exist in India, those who killed the innocent should have been arrested and punished. To justify it with counter mass killings is jungle law and is certainly not civilized. This is also known as community punishment and this is what the Indian Hindus resort to in order to terrorize a minority community, as a whole. This is exactly what Hilter and the Nazi Germany did to the Jews. No wonder, Mr. Modi is proudly called Hitler by his supporters.

One has to be incredibly stupid to mess with the jattas in muzzafarnagar,which is right next to saga rampur,Delhi,Haryana,Rajasthan and even Punjab.

In such a stronghold,why would u want to say things like we ll eliminate the jattas in no time and things like that.

And these days every Hindu except perhaps the aheers ll gang up against the Muslims and even the aheers won't take a bullet for the stupid Sunnis.

S,if they want to take up this path,nothing can save them.

Nobody ll come for rescue,nobody.

So, the riots in "secular" India get a start in the name of religion.Culprits are not named as criminals but are recognized as Hindus or Muslims?

this was a communal riot ... most mainstream media in India still dont report it as hindu vs muslim riot but we all know what they mean when they say 'two community clashed...' in UP.

If you're against our communties, we will be communal.

That's our right and our cultural heritage is not some desert dweller's to trample and change.

If we are attacked we will retaliate.

We have seen what you're capable of.

You cannot get along with a single religion or community on this planet:

Hindus, Sardars, Christian west, Atheist communists, Jews, African communities, Nordic people, Greeks, Spanish... as if that was not enough, you even targeted us Buddhists, who have earned the global respect for not having any enemies and our ways of life.

HAHAHA! This is funnY! A muslim is teaching us secularism...:rofl:

yes we dont need to get along as people are accepting Islam everyday and one day everybody will be muslim even your childrens or grand children. Its not Islam fault that other religionist feel inferior before it and resort to resentment.

yes we dont need to get along as people are accepting Islam everyday and one day everybody will be muslim even your childrens or grand children. Its not Islam fault that other religionist feel inferior before it and resort to resentment.

It is going to happen in your dreams only ....... :lol:

In your dreams!! You'll always remain frustrated in real life and cry here in PDF. That's your destiny.

No one is accepting Islam you idiot. It's just that Muslims have a fertility rate 10 times higher than everyone else. Feeling inferior ? Really? Go on any news website of the country you live in. CNN/ Foxnews. etc. Read the good things they write about Mohammed after every terror related news. Out of a 1000 comments on any American/European news website , 900 bash Islam. No one feels inferior to Muslims. No one feels inferior to a religion that hasn't contributed a single scientific achievement to humanity and allows having 4 wives , killing for drinking and drugs , marrying 8 year old kids etc. I'll tell you what will happen. Europeans and Americans , as they see what Muslims are doing in their country , will start voting Nationalists to power and then , you and your lot will be deported back to where you came from.

For those who are talking about how the Hindu community and their sister faiths are the communal ones, see what this BSP craphead has to say:

After such things do you really expect Hindus or us or anyone else to be secular?

Once again, you are repeating the same mistakes.

Change yourself. Change your community. Look into the negatives and solve them.

Eliminate these negatives, become peaceful, condemn the wrongs as wrongs and re-gain the world's respect as a good bunch of folks.

Don't undo the efforts of those from your community who are good people.

Your religious limits are sowing seeds of a war that will only bring disaster to all humanity.

You don't have to do this.

Inferior!?

Dude, the world is on the verge of civilizational wars again because of your actions.

Why can't you people live and let others live peacefully?

Earth is beautiful. I due to the nature of my job have traveled extensively around the world.

There is so much to see, learn and appreciate. So much to love and care for. So much to see and learn from.

This planet is wonderful buddy. Don't turn it into a war ground.

It is entirely in your hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom