What's new

Secret meeting between an unknown man and NS in London

I figured but I want to know the agenda. :D

How anyone can still support these retards is incredible

Most people "in the know" in Islamabad who I've spoken with believe that GHQ is sending signals to the govt that things can thaw with N League if PTI fails to deliver. It's a crazy circus --- but I guess this musical chairs does keep the pressure on the govt to perform.

Most people "in the know" in Islamabad who I've spoken with believe that GHQ is sending signals to the govt that things can thaw with N League if PTI fails to deliver. It's a crazy circus --- but I guess this musical chairs does keep the pressure on the govt to perform.

You may well be right.
I have commented on some threads on PA, that they provide the covers for these traitors.
Why, is beyond me. But fact of the matter is that these Butts had been given life lines after life lines by PA.
How long these traitors would be protected and brought back to rule over Pakistan!!

I said this almost two years ago to my wife that PA is preparing Shahbaz Sharif Butt to be the PM of Pakistan.
The efforts continued.

I hope Bajwa doesn't end up like Kiyani.

If the Pakistani establishment once again makes a deal with nawaz and brings him back then there needs to be a revolution against this incompetent and corrupt fool establishment. Who do they think they are to play with the nation like this.
If the establishment keeps playing these corrupts n doesnt let the country evolve a good system then they need to be removed. At most its 50 to 100 people controlling everything, neutralize them all and let the country evolve.

You may well be right.
I have commented on some threads on PA, that they provide the covers for these traitors.
Why, is beyond me. But fact of the matter is that these Butts had been given life lines after life lines by PA.
How long these traitors would be protected and brought back to rule over Pakistan!!

I said this almost two years ago to my wife that PA is preparing Shahbaz Sharif Butt to be the PM of Pakistan.
The efforts continued.

I hope Bajwa doesn't end up like Kiyani.

Well, he did take (i.e. make the govt give him) an extension.................

Let's see. I do believe he cares for the country (as does IK) but, somehow, a mixture of good intentions and incremental improvement simply isn't enough.

Captain America

ERl6k22WAAErBUP

ERl6k3TX0AAed4u

Why does he looks like Vikram Soodh, Ex-R&AW.

Vikram Sood is the former head of India's foreign intelligence agency, the Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW), and an advisor to the Observer Research Foundation, an independent public policy think tank in New Delhi.

Cameraman should have removed his hat. That's not a criminal act in UK.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom