What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

....I was talking about taking his name out loud rather than make an obscure reference to it. :D

@BDforever

it is apparent that you don't want me in this "Greater Bangladesh"..but I'm coming anyway..it'll give RAW greater control over you guys.. :sarcastic::sarcastic:

by the way,latest NIA report shows there are some 55 sleeper cells in WB,some 40 in Assam and possibly there are that kind of massive cells in other states as well.

Stop embarassing yourself. Bengali Hindus are the most coward ethnic group in S.Asia.

Stop embarrassing yourself bangladeshi muslim. everyone knows that you are a pole vaulter from Bangladesh.

Greater Bangladesh!:tup: A new Shorbo power rises in the East.:-)

judhoooooooooooooo judhooooooooooooooooo :guns::guns::guns::guns:

Guys just check this link (click on the link to see it fully, the page is awesome, there are video links also. :D ): West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur, all belong to Greater Bangladesh --------------------------------------------- These States do not belong to Slumdog India any more --------------------------------------------- Slumdog India is a Terrorist Country & is the Biggest "Gandhi Terrorist" and "Tagore Terrorist" of the whole region of South Asia --------------------------------------------- | Slumdog Indian states of West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur —— ALL belong to Greater Bangladesh & we will take both these states from Slumdog Terrorist India, the same way, as we got our Bangladesh from the tyrannical rule Pakistan. This is our "Brave Bangla" promise to Evil & Genocidal, Fascist India, which is the land of Slumdog Hindu Terrorists and Slumdog Hindu Blackmailers, who all adhere to the tactics of "Gandhi Blackmail", as their Satanic Mahatma Gandhi used to do in the 20th century

I think this blog is good enough reason to declare a full-fledged final war against BD!! :D

I say immediately send 200 SU-30s, 2000 T-72 & T-90s and a CBG to BD for a full & final settlement!! :partay:

@BDforever Amra aaj e akromon korsi, ar sahan hoitase na, rakta garam hoiya gese, eibar juddho hoibo. :sniper::sniper::guns::guns::guns::butcher::butcher::sniper::guns::butcher::guns::guns::sniper::butcher:

@SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @scorpionx @levina @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Skull and Bones @sms @my2cents @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @oFFbEAT @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Dem!god @Kurama @RKO @ni8mare @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Soms @kaykay @Black Widow @Bombaywalla @kurup @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @INDIC @Sam Manekshaw @Nova2 @baajey @LaBong

Last edited:
Guys just check this link (click on the link to see it fully :D ): West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur, all belong to Greater Bangladesh --------------------------------------------- These States do not belong to Slumdog India any more --------------------------------------------- Slumdog India is a Terrorist Country & is the Biggest "Gandhi Terrorist" and "Tagore Terrorist" of the whole region of South Asia --------------------------------------------- | Slumdog Indian states of West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur —— ALL belong to Greater Bangladesh & we will take both these states from Slumdog Terrorist India, the same way, as we got our Bangladesh from the tyrannical rule Pakistan. This is our "Brave Bangla" promise to Evil & Genocidal, Fascist India, which is the land of Slumdog Hindu Terrorists and Slumdog Hindu Blackmailers, who all adhere to the tactics of "Gandhi Blackmail", as their Satanic Mahatma Gandhi used to do in the 20th century

I think this blog is good enough reason to declare a full-fledged final war against BD!! :D

I say immediately send 200 SU-30s, 2000 T-72 & T-90s and a CBG to BD for a full & final settlement!! :partay:

@BDforever Amra aaj e akromon korsi, ar sahan hoitase na, rakta garam hoiya gese, eibar juddho hoibo. :sniper::sniper::guns::guns::guns::butcher::butcher::sniper::guns::butcher::guns::guns::sniper::butcher:

@SarthakGanguly @ExtraOdinary @thesolar65 @scorpionx @levina @anant_s @Indischer @arp2041 @nair @Robinhood Pandey @Roybot @jaunty @gslv mk3 @halupridol @Skull and Bones @sms @my2cents @banvanaxl @OrionHunter @Badbadman @Mike_Brando @oFFbEAT @GR!FF!N @COLDHEARTED AVIATOR @Dem!god @Kurama @RKO @ni8mare @illusion8 @kaku1 @blood @ranjeet @GURU DUTT @Soms @kaykay @Black Widow @Bombaywalla @kurup @noksss @TejasMk3 @shuntmaster @INDIC @Sam Manekshaw @Nova2 @baajey @LaBong
1899974_592735954142429_1612379871_n.png

I think fencing all around should be the first priority...

Guys just check this link (click on the link to see it fully, the page is awesome, there are video links also. ): West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur, all belong to Greater Bangladesh --------------------------------------------- These States do not belong to Slumdog India any more --------------------------------------------- Slumdog India is a Terrorist Country & is the Biggest "Gandhi Terrorist" and "Tagore Terrorist" of the whole region of South Asia --------------------------------------------- | Slumdog Indian states of West Bengal, Assam, Bihar & Manipur —— ALL belong to Greater Bangladesh & we will take both these states from Slumdog Terrorist India, the same way, as we got our Bangladesh from the tyrannical rule Pakistan. This is our "Brave Bangla" promise to Evil & Genocidal, Fascist India, which is the land of Slumdog Hindu Terrorists and Slumdog Hindu Blackmailers, who all adhere to the tactics of "Gandhi Blackmail", as their Satanic Mahatma Gandhi used to do in the 20th century
:o::o:

You missed some important details :lol:
My beautiful Irish wife also loves

Greater Bangladesh
Joint Chief Executives, Mohammed Nazrul Islam & Sarah Johnson Islam

:rofl: :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom