What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

obviously,given Hindu population in Bangladesh has dropped from 13.5% in 1974 to 8.2% now

It was 32% in 1941 and 28% in 1951. Presently it would rather be somewhere around 6-7% max. :)

It was 32% in 1941 and 28% in 1951. Presently it would rather be somewhere around 6-7% max. :)

@DRAY

How did they figure out way the exact hindu population of just the area that is now Bangladesh was 1941?

But not the same culture and religion

In actual fact we Bengalis in both West Bengal and Bangladesh do share similar cultures, just not religion, our culture is the uniting force whilst out religion is the dividing force, so stop say bull**** that you don't understand, that's why Bengalis are empathetic for one and another, once again for example, when the shabagh protests happen (A protest against the Razakars) Bengalis in West Bengal wanted to do protest as well in Kolkata, however Mamatama did not allow this, because she did not want to hurt her extremist supporters. True story. From this we understand Bengalis like each other, but religion is the ultimate dividing factor, and it's generally the Extrimist elements who are making it the dividing factor. Extremist hindus and Extremist Muslims, that is why we Bengalis despise almost everything mamatama has to say and what Hasina has to say, we know these numnuts are working covertly for their supporters.

Bengalis unite- we share love, in respect of someones religion, creed or culture. We are one of the more progressive leaning ethnic groups in India (and Bangladesh).

In actual fact we Bengalis in both West Bengal and Bangladesh do share similar cultures, just not religion, our culture is the uniting force whilst out religion is the dividing force, so stop say bull**** that you don't understand, that's why Bengalis are empathetic for one and another, once again for example, when the shabagh protests happen (A protest against the Razakars) Bengalis in West Bengal wanted to do protest as well in Kolkata, however Mamatama did not allow this, because she did not want to hurt her extremist supporters. True story. From this we understand Bengalis like each other, but religion is the ultimate dividing factor, and it's generally the Extrimist elements who are making it the dividing factor. Extremist hindus and Extremist Muslims, that is why we Bengalis despise almost everything mamatama has to say and what Hasina has to say, we know these numnuts are working covertly for their supporters.

Bengalis unite- we share love, in respect of someones religion, creed or culture. We are one of the more progressive leaning ethnic groups in India (and Bangladesh).
Bhai stop your rants, ami nijeo Bangali... and "Bangal" also (khulna origin), i can easily see being a neutral person how you perceive things.... but just look at your forum members... baring BDFOREVER, everyone is quite ashamed that they are part of "Progressive Bangladesh" and not "Failed Pk"... In BD also I see, during ind-pak cricket match, majority turns out to support pak( although some their own relatives might have been killed by the razakars/PA during 71)..but in india (particularly WB),people love the BDs,but you have to admit that culturally we have become quite different (now I dont need bengali "culture" lecture from you as I myself being a bangal know about it and ghoti culture as well out and out)

Well, you could figure the total percentage of country's hindu population from a census. But the border wasn't drawn in 1941 and some it divides villages into 2. I was just curious as to how they came up the figure of 31%

The way they do it now, by counting!!

Well, you could figure the total percentage of country's hindu population from a census. But the border wasn't drawn in 1941 and some it divides villages into 2. I was just curious as to how they came up the figure of 31%

Explained above, census figures can be obtained even at village or thana levels, it's rather simlple. The census is always done at micro level, then they merge the data to get the district, state or country specific data, not the opposite way around.

Explained above, census figures can be obtained even at village or thana levels, it's rather simlple. The census is always done at micro level, then they merge the data to get the district, state or country specific data, not the opposite way around.

Yes, I saw your edited post after I'd already posted. Sorry 'bout that.

did not exist lol

Melai fatch fatch korisni, borda bolche shon, India ekti oti prachin sabhyata, Columbus ki abiskar korte beriyechilo shuni?

Aj amader dharma alada bole amra ek jati hoyeo eke oporer kache bideshi, er cheye lojjar ar ki hote pare? Tui kal amake nemontanna poryanta koris ni, boro dukkho peyechi.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom