What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

:woot: You know what razakars did to you ancestors in Hyderabad? Even Govt of India is scared to go into details.

A weak Bengali should just keep quiet.
I know what my ancestors did to your Razakars they were scared even to venture near our neighbourhood.Talk about razakar bravado on harmless innocents who cannot do anything,when they face resistance like us they run like rats and are culled like cattle.Infact its the opposite GOI won't reveal the details of Police Day even now.You know why?:D

I will vote for MIM, let them be in power, only then they can be arm twisted. They dont know what is like t be a baniya :lol:

Never argue with Islamists or anyone who holds a belief that he/she is inherently better than you. :tup:
Actually they are being literally helped by some Jholawala commies who claim to represent the Bengali populace but in reality don't know a sh*t about us.Sanatan Dharma is a part and parcel of the average Bengali life,it's literally our identity.We always identify ourselves as Indians first and then Hindus no matter where we go.Bengal was,is and always will be a part of Bharatvarsha and if someone tries to raise his/her voice against India he/she will be mercilessly culled by the Bengali populace:coffee:.

There corrected it for you in my case ! :smokin:

Be that as it may; I can recall at least 2-3 instances when you did argue with me ! :undecided:
Yes, but I don't claim superiority. :D

Actually they are being literally helped by some Jholawala commies
Only Vivekananda can bring the Bengalis back from disaster.

No thanks we don't want wb to join us :tup:
Kill all the terrorists for us while your at it

What do you say about this?

"Bengali Hindus are the most coward ethnic group in S.Asia."

About this!!! Buddy, we threw bombs to viceroy in 1912, in 1930 raided (suicide attack) writer's building to kill NS Simpson,in 1941 a Bengali deceived the British and declared war against the HMG, In 1948 a Bengali was in charge of organizing Kashmir war,In the 80's a Bengali along with KPS Gill was instrumental in breaking the Khalistani movement in Punjab and today a Bengali is our IAF chief. Nuff said; do I need to pay attention to idiots today? :D

"Bengali Hindus are the most coward ethnic group in S.Asia."

About this!!! Buddy, we threw bombs to viceroy in 1912, in 1930 raided (suicide attack) writer's building to kill NS Simpson,in 1941 a Bengali deceived the British and declared war against the HMG, In 1948 a Bengali was in charge of organizing Kashmir war,In the 80's a Bengali along with KPS Gill was instrumental in breaking the Khalistani movement in Punjab and today a Bengali is our IAF chief. Nuff said; do I need to pay attention to idiots today? :D

No mention of Subhash Chandra Bose ? :P ........... or byomkesh bakshi :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom