What's new

Secret agenda revealed: Terrorists want to merge West Bengal with Bangladesh

@mujhaidind

Muslim this. Muslim that. Hindutvadi this, Hindutvadi that. Grow up already.

People like yourself are laughed at on a daily basis here in India, and especially in your own city, Bombay. You and I both know that the only place you can rant on unabated (with a certain degree of support from a fanatical admin & management team), is this forum. It's no surprise that you choose a place where you can remain anonymous to air your 7th century views on any given subject. You seem like an educated bloke - why the constant BS here eh? Why?

Good for you! If you believethat, little bangai babu.

Millions of Hindus were killed in Hyderabad. Thats some real history. Not some fake RSS chauvnist BS.
Haha keep living in the fantasy that the muslims are more than 350 millions in this country.The last general elections gave the the reality when BJP single handedly won 282 seats and othe contrary the Congress despite having the entire muslim vote bank in its kitty won only 48 seats plus we all know that a handful muslims actually support BJP in this case.So this result showed that the myth of the growing muslim population in India is actually a big MYTH:omghaha::omghaha:

Who wants to live with cow thieves...We WB people really hate BD. except political person...Happy dream day chacha:cool:
cow thieves ? how ? :o: your own cow owners come to border for sale, they sell and bd guys buy, you don't even have basis understanding about how it works :disagree:

Haha keep living in the fantasy that the muslims are more than 350 millions in this country.The last general elections gave the the reality when BJP single handedly won 282 seats and othe contrary the Congress despite having the entire muslim vote bank in its kitty won only 48 seats plus we all know that a handful muslims actually support BJP in this case.So this result showed that the myth of the growing muslim population in India is actually a big MYTH:omghaha::omghaha:
Muslim vote got split. Wasn't that obvious? In next elections Muslamaan vote will go to MIM.

You get beaten by Bangladeshis in your own State. Yet you keep bragging.

You probably piss your panties when you come across a Musalmaan in real life. I know how you internet Hinduwadis are.Boy keep eating your rasgulas, don't mess with real men you will get show your place.

People like yourself are laughed at on a daily basis here in India, and especially in your own city, Bombay. You and I both know that the only place you can rant on unabated (with a certain degree of support from a fanatical admin & management team), is this forum. It's no surprise that you choose a place where you can remain anonymous to air your 7th century views on any given subject. You seem like an educated bloke - why the constant BS here eh? Why?
With people like you in power. Musalmaan will be always exploited and persecuted. Musalmaan created this country. He made this poor nation into wealthiest one in the world. But still he has treated like dirty under your rule.

You don't know shit fyi. Muslim youth of Mumbai were didn't care about politics are turning into MIM supporters. Sell-out Muslims won't get Muslim vote from now on.

Muslim vote got split. Wasn't that obvious? In next elections Muslamaan vote will go to MIM.

You get beaten by Bangladeshis in your own State. Yet you keep bragging.

You probably piss your panties when you come across a Musalmaan in real life. I know how you internet Hinduwadis are.Boy keep eating your rasgulas, don't mess with real men you will get show your place.
Haha last time it was us who whipped your Jamaati brethren back in Calcutta.You should open any history book and read about the Bengali contribution to the Freedom struggle.We made the lives of the British a living hell at that time.We killed hundreds of high ranking Brits and made them so terrified that they shifted their capital to Delhi out of fear.Even then our revolutionaries went there and lobbed grenades at the Viceroy during the Delhi durbar seriously injuring him.We stood up and fought against the mightiest empire at that time and literally sent a chill down their spine with our dare devil activities.Heck we even attacked the Administrative building of the British Govt. in Bengal and killed their I.G. in their own building.Boy,Bengalis can fight like hell and once we start fighting we won't stop this time until we manage to clean Bengal from these Jamaatis and now we have got the support of the Central Govt. as well!!

Why do Bengalis take credit for someone elses work? Those Hindu rioters were from Hindi belt sponsored by Marwaris. Oh Btw Bangladeshis killed a lot more. Muslims increased in WB and Hindus decreased in Bangladesh. So what are you so happy about?

On topic. BD needs to merge with India. Already 1/3 of their population is in India. Hindustan needs to reunited.

Hinduwadis idiots bragging about deporting and killing Bangladeshis need to understand that Indian muslims won't let this happen.

You're not going to include us into that....right ? :o:

With people like you in power. Musalmaan will be always exploited and persecuted. Musalmaan created this country. He made wealthiest nation in the world. But still he has treated like dirty under your rule.

People like me? How do you know what religion I belong to eh? The fact of the matter is that people who live a 7th century fairy tale will always be "exploited" owing to how they choose to live their lives; where education and social development take a back seat, and the man in the sky and in the cave, are all powerful and consuming! Watch your ranting 'cause it is not befitting of an Indian citizen, which is exactly what you are.

You don't know shit fyi. Muslim youth of Mumbai were didn't care about politics are turning into MIM supporters. Sell-out Muslims won't get Muslim vote from now on.

I know a lot more than you will EVER know - that's for sure. Now calm down, and come to Aarey Dairy (sea face) - I'll buy you a lassi. :)

cow thieves ? how ? :o: your own cow owners come to border for sale, they sell and bd guys buy, you don't even have basis understanding about how it works :disagree:
Amar jonmanor tym e cycle o churi korte..maje goru te nemechilo..ekn sob border e gie guli khai...erakom bd r wb join kole kelekeli suru hoe jabe..We bengalis dont want too se non filmy lungi dance.:cool:

@BDforever - Mein tou kehtaa tuuun East-Pakistan Movement shuruuu karteii hain ! :smokin:

You can be the PM of a United Pakistan once more ! :cheers:

Though Urdu will still remain the National Language ! :mad:

I'm not gonna learn to speak Bengoli ! :p:

You are included. But Pakistanis have a huge ego and some kind of racial superiorty attitude.

No Thank You very much.....we are very happy being Pakistanis and we're not going to give that up for anything in the world !

Haha last time it was us who whipped your Jamaati brethren back in Calcutta.You should open any history book and read about the Bengali contribution to the Freedom struggle.We made the lives of the British a living hell at that time.We killed hundreds of high ranking Brits and made them so terrified that they shifted their capital to Delhi out of fear.Even then our revolutionaries went there and lobbed grenades at the Viceroy during the Delhi durbar seriously injuring him.We stood up and fought against the mightiest empire at that time and literally sent a chill down their spine with our dare devil activities.Heck we even attacked the Administrative building of the British Govt. in Bengal and killed their I.G. in their own building.Boy,Bengalis can fight like hell and once we start fighting we won't stop this time until we manage to clean Bengal from these Jamaatis and now we have got the support of the Central Govt. as well!!
Stop embarassing yourself. Bengali Hindus are the most coward ethnic group in S.Asia.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom