What's new

Second PAF pilot named by PAK Gov : ARY news

Cut long story short .1 su30 1 mig21 shot down by paf sq leader hassan and wc nouman .paf won iaf lost , humiliated , defeated .
IAF pride su30 bite the dust .

Paf 2 IAF 0 . Jets
Paf 1 IAF 0 . Chopper
Paf 6 IAF 0 . Radar , military installations .:)

Chill guys .
PAF screwed
su-30 mki
Mirage 2000
Mig-21
Mi-17
Summary
----Jets shoot down----
PAF-3
IAF-0
----Helicopters shoot down----
PAF-1
IAF-0
----Military instalations destroyed ----
Pakistan-0
India-6
----POWs----
Pakistan-0
India-1
----Persons killed----
Pakistan-0
India-
1- whole crew of mi-17 helicopter.
2- A Pilot of mirage 2000.
3-Two pilots of su-30 mki.

PAF screwed
su-30 mki
Mirage 2000
Mig-21
Mi-17
Summary
----Jets shoot down----
PAF-3
IAF-0
----Helicopters shoot down----
PAF-1
IAF-0
----Military instalations destroyed ----
Pakistan-0
India-6
----POWs----
Pakistan-0
India-1
----Persons killed----
Pakistan-0
India-
1- whole crew of mi-17 helicopter.
2- A Pilot of mirage 2000.
3-Two pilots of su-30 mki.

MI-17 is not a hit rather a tech fault. DG ISPR categorically denied that.

DG ISPRdenied PAF role in its downfall but there have been a lot of reports that it wasn't a technical fault. It was most likely fratricide due to the panic in India after PAF strikes.

Good God, here guys...see who flew the Air Chief Marshall in last years (2018) 23rd March Flay Past in the F-16.

Check Timescodes:
00:06
- Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan putting the patch on the Air Chief Marshall
00:12 - Standing next to Air Chief Marshall before the flight for the Flypast in a 2-seater F-16.

He is also part of the 3000 Flight Hours Club on the F-16​
F-16_Fighting_Falcon_3000_Flight_Hours_Patch.jpg

Good God, here guys...see who flew the Air Chief Marshall in last years (2018) 23rd March Flay Past in the F-16.

Check Timescodes:
00:06
- Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan putting the patch on the Air Chief Marshall
00:12 - Standing next to Air Chief Marshall before the flight for the Flypast in a 2-seater F-16.

He is also part of the 3000 Flight Hours Club on the F-16​
F-16_Fighting_Falcon_3000_Flight_Hours_Patch.jpg

I knew I saw him somewhere.

He was most probably oc 5 sq last year judging from video. Did he transfer to tail choppers or did we use an F-16?

Too many questions.

Some more goodies...

Here he (Wing Commander Nouman Ali Khan) is during Red Flag in 2010

Check Timecodes:
00:51
- After landing at Nellis AFS
01:22 - Getting ready to go on a Mission (Check the number on the F-16: 620)
03:10 - After Mission - You can't see him, but again check the number on the F-16 (90620)

I know, it's a waste. But when one is in the heat of the moment (i.e like in a close hot dogfight with a freaking Su-30) I would think you would'nt have much time to think and would want to fire as soon as possible with whatever air-air weapon is online.
You don
Assuming it's even real.

Am I correct in assuming the contract was initially going to Pakistan, but ended up going to others?
News about sialkot encounter

Former chief of jf17 thinks this is friendly fire not a technical fault

English please, my Urdu is poor (I want to be sure I understood it properly).
Mentions there was sialkot sector encounter
I have been telling this to every one we need an English arabic and french channel to keep our dispora connected

There is a difference in IAF and PAF. IAF randomly drops their bombs in the middle of the night and claims they hit all their targets and killed 350 people.

PAF takes tits time to confirm and then announce. The same difference can be easily witnessed even on the forum in the posts by Pakistanis and Indians. While Indians will tow their medias propaganda without thinking, whereas almost every single Pakistani member cautioned about making unverified claims of 2nd hit.

If indeed this guy shot down IAF jet then why wait so many days to disclose it.
Something is fishy.

Please think and join the dots.

Indians claims of shooting down an F16 makes total sense when you bring in the downed heli. The frightened Indian pilot who thinks he shot down an F-16, actually scored a self goal by shooting down their own Helicopter and killing 6 people in it.

Former chief of jf17 thinks this is friendly fire not a technical fault

Mentions there was sialkot sector encounter
I have been telling this to every one we need an English arabic and french channel to keep our dispora connected

I think one pilot shot both jets if one pilot downed both jets it would be good for jf17 repute

What kind of FLIGHT SUIT is Wg Cdr Abhi Nandhan wearing? I have never witnessed something like this before (not that im an expert...) Could it be 'aircraft-specific'?

Can we make an educated guess as to which Indian airbase Abhi flew off from? and does that airbase have Mig21s, Mig29s Su30s or some other aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom