What's new

Scramble makes mincemeat of MiGs

"In August 1999, Indian .Pakistan hostilities were at a peak,"

Kargil was over on July 4th when your army sent your PM begging to Washington
Another idiotic comment from the worse poster on PDF.

the indian PM ran to washington for help the world knows, Nawaz went for damage limitation.

Indians are masters of manipulating stories just like their bollywood fantasies.

Strictly staying on topic then India showed an act of aggression, an act of war. India broke the Geneva Convention. India targeted an unarmed, defenceless aircraft (Pakistan Navy P3) alongside 16 unarmed and defenceless crew men. India took revenge for the 100:0 success ratio in air superiority achieved by Pakistan Air Force during Kargil, where Pakistan Air Force shot show 2 Indian Mig's and I must say the shooting down of the IAF aircraft was LEGAL as both nations were at war and PAF followed the rules of engagement. IAF shot down the P3 in peace time.
It was nothing less murder on a state level.
You should see the families that suffered due to this event. I am glad to say a road is named after each and every man on that aircraft.
Salaam to the Shauhida and May Allah grant them the highest place in heaven. Ameen.

I must say the shooting down of the IAF aircraft was LEGAL as both nations were at war and PAF followed the rules of engagement. IAF shot down the P3 in peace time.

Sorry to burst your illusion. There was NO declaration of war by India for the following reason:
"Parliamentary approval would have been needed if the Indian Army had to cross the border into Pakistan. The entire Kargil war was fought on the Indian side of the line of control (LoC) and no declaration of war was necessary for clearing Indian territory off foreign mercenaries."

There was NO declaration of war by Pakistan for the following reason:
"In Pakistan no one knows about Kargil war before war, even PM knew nothing about it in advance.
and it's the main reason of coup de'tat after it"

Yes there are also articles in Indian newspapers questioning about certain peaks still under Pakistani control and not forgetting the Kargil Coffin scandal.
There are also articles in the media of the certain peaks inside Pakistan we captured.

Well, he has promised to delete this post and apologize completely if I proved that he has posted this before. Please see my earlier post, as to how easy google does the job!!!

fear of PAF for you.

While the photo-recce missions typically did not involve deliberate border violations, there were a total of 37 ‘technical violations’ (which emanate as a consequence of kinks and bends in the geographical boundaries). Typically, these averaged to a depth of five nautical miles, except on one occasion when the IAF fighters apparently cocked-a-snoot at the PAF and came in 13 miles deep.
http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.in/2009/01/kargil-conflict-and-pakistan-air-force.html

There were constant reports of our troops on the LOC disturbed to see, or hear, IAF fighters operating with apparent impunity.

http://kaiser-aeronaut.blogspot.in/2009/01/kargil-conflict-and-pakistan-air-force.html
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://in.rbth.com/articles/2013/01/16/migs_over_kargil_how_the_fulcrum_buzzed_the_falcons_21659

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons

Another idiotic comment from the worse poster on PDF.

the indian PM ran to washington for help the world knows, Nawaz went for damage limitation.

Indians are masters of manipulating stories just like their bollywood fantasies.

Indian PM never visited Washington let alone run
Nawaz went for damage limitation - to limit the damage his army generals did

Why you limit your march to Kargil, when according to your belief Pakistan had attacked you?
1Pakistani=10Inidans is your claim. This is taught in Indian army text books, this is why India army need 10 time more fire power, this is what Indian parliament talk about while approving 10 times more defence budget.

We have an army twice the size of Pakistani army.Our defence budget is 7x Pakistan's. Our population & economy is 7x. We have another rival in China.

Indian PM never visited Washington let alone run
Nawaz went for damage limitation - to limit the damage his army generals did

Indian PM never visited Washington, correct. However, the request of the Indian Government did reach Washington and the US President through a special emissary.......once more, even stronger, following the US President to the sidelines of a meeting in Geneva!!

Watch from 9:30:

India checkmated Pakistani Military accomplishments politically!!! Simple exploitation of the rift b/w Nawaz Sharif and the Army.

Indian PM never visited Washington, correct. However, the request of the Indian Government did reach Washington and the US President through a special emissary.......once more, even stronger, following the US President to the sidelines of a meeting in Geneva!!

Watch from 9:30:

India checkmated Pakistani Military accomplishments politically!!! Simple exploitation of the rift b/w Nawaz Sharif and the Army.

India threaten open war. the entire world sided with India.

As far as Nawaz Sharif and Army go it is your internal problem. It looks like your army launched the operation without informing anyone else

Last edited:
View attachment 419391
Google not working in your city?
Take a good look at this thread from 2009 . YOU are the one who has started that thread!!!
Then read the 1st sentence onwards!!!!!
Now spend some time thinking of some mealy mouthed excuses.... From your online personality, you are not man enough to back up words with actions...

2009 thread:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/incredible-indian-air-force.38972/

Here's the same tale from July 2016, Author Windjammer:
The Pilots Who Bombed And Won Tiger Hill For India During Kargil War

Another version of the same story, dated Aug. 2016 by the same renowned expert , Windjammer. :
What made IAF Stand down in Kargil

This is what you queried !!!
Please answer my question: Why have you posted this article for the nth time ?
And this was my reply.
if you can prove that i have posted this article more than once than i will delete the thread and unreservedly apologise else you would publicly apologise to me......even last time, i may have posted it as an extension to some other thread....

Now being the habitual nit pick that you are, tell me where did i actually opened a thread just based on this incident, or as i said merely mentioned the incident as an extension to other articles, more over when first time i mentioned the incident without source, your country fellows decided to ridicule the claim.

I lost interest in humiliating this person any more.

Really would you like me to drag here last time i busted you on the LGB striking an APC thread and you felt so humiliated that instead of admitting your fault you decided to mouth off nonsense and ended up in a pink saree.
Feel free to insult her/it/whatever....
Since you are accusing others of re posting same pictures or articles, let me ask you, how many times have you blabbered the above lines....but since you are so confused about my gender, there's only one way to put you out of your dilemma....watch the following video and ponder.

While the photo-recce missions typically did not involve deliberate border violations, there were a total of 37 ‘technical violations’ (which emanate as a consequence of kinks and bends in the geographical boundaries). Typically, these averaged to a depth of five nautical miles, except on one occasion when the IAF fighters apparently cocked-a-snoot at the PAF and came in 13 miles deep.

There were constant reports of our troops on the LOC disturbed to see, or hear, IAF fighters operating with apparent impunity.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://in.rbth.com/articles/2013/01/16/migs_over_kargil_how_the_fulcrum_buzzed_the_falcons_21659

MiGs over Kargil: How the Fulcrum buzzed the Falcons

A Pakistani helicopter went 11 Km inside India, landed, dropped off General Musharraf, took off and went back the next day to pick him up....what to say of a fast jet making an ad hock violation... and i have already busted the so called the Fulcrum buzzing the falcon myth.

Weeks before hostilities erupted between Indian and Pakistani troops in the Kargil sector in 1999, Gen. Pervez Musharraf crossed the Line of Control in a helicopter and spent a night at a location 11 km inside Indian territory,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...Musharraf-spent-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html

The Atlantic Incident was nothing less than an act of war and it was murder on a state level. Unprofessional to shoot down an unarmed, defenceless aircraft in peace time. Yes it was peace time. The plane was shot after the war and was shot near the South border.
So only Pak army gets to decide the peace time and the time to initiate border conflict as and when it suits their agenda?
a hungry army is any bit willing to go at war vs. fearless army of Pakistan!
Your army comprise of folks, who are rejected else where in India, whereas Pak army is the first choice of any Pakistani kid.
The amount of propaganda fed to you by pak army is really mind boggling. So if your army is made up of all the superior talents of Pakistan why is it that they failed to achieve the targets in all the past four conflicts?

So only Pak army gets to decide the peace time and the time to initiate border conflict as and when it suits their agenda?

The amount of propaganda fed to you by pak army is really mind boggling. So if your army is made up of all the superior talents of Pakistan why is it that they failed to achieve the targets in all the past four conflicts?
Kargil was war time, both countries were flighting each other, this occured after Kargil. After a peace agreement was signed. Don't put words in my mouth.
If lost some one up there in that P3, you would have know how it feels.

A Pakistani helicopter went 11 Km inside India, landed, dropped off General Musharraf, took off and went back the next day to pick him up....what to say of a fast jet making an ad hock violation... and i have already busted the so called the Fulcrum buzzing the falcon myth.

Weeks before hostilities erupted between Indian and Pakistani troops in the Kargil sector in 1999, Gen. Pervez Musharraf crossed the Line of Control in a helicopter and spent a night at a location 11 km inside Indian territory,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/indiahom...Musharraf-spent-night-India-ahead-Kargil.html

That shows how weak musharaff is.
He managed to spend only a night.
After India captured 800 sq km of territory in Baltistan during 1971 war, Manekshaw visited it in Feb 1972 and that territory still remains with us.

Back
Top Bottom