What's new

Scramble makes mincemeat of MiGs

china is not a paper tiger. they have to decide where to fight. at the end of the day few desolate peaks in the himalayas are not worth it. they have bigger fish to fry.
On the other hand we fire back at you and kill your soldiers.
Now who's the bigger fish?

when given the opportunity, i preferred to be on the field rather than stand on the boundary like all Mod....
:D

OOOH, DID THAT HURT, WHEN I ASKED WHY YOUR EFFORTS TO BECOME A MOD HAVE FAILED???? Now like a child, you have to say " I didn't want to be one , in the 1st place" !
SORRY....:-(

if you can prove that i have posted this article more than once than i will delete the thread and unreservedly apologise else you would publicly apologise to me......even last time, i may have posted it as an extension to some other thread.
Now please put your money where your mouth is. :cheers:

PROVED ON PAGE 2, PROVING IT AGAIN.......

NOW AT LEAST GIVE UP...... OR ARE YOU LIKING THE BEATINGS AND SLAPPINGS? :-)
EatCrow.jpg

And lost 3 aircrafts ... it was not you ... you had to bring israelis and PAF was never engaged as conflict was out onn other side of loc ... you had political edge ... militarily you failled miserably ...
In wartime when it counted IAF bombed the crap of intruders while the PAF did nothing

And lost 3 aircrafts ... it was not you ... you had to bring israelis and PAF was never engaged as conflict was out onn other side of loc ... you had political edge ... militarily you failled miserably ...

the intruders are out of kargil
siachen and kashmir are firmly in India's control. wasn't that the whole point of kargil incursion ?

the intruders are out of kargil
siachen and kashmir are firmly in India's control. wasn't that the whole point of kargil incursion ?
Yes ... who is saying that Pakistan mission accomplished ? However it was not a military success but a political success only ... militarily both indian army and airforces were humiliated and we still have point 5353 ...

Yes ... who is saying that Pakistan mission accomplished ? However it was not a military success but a political success only ... militarily both indian army and airforces were humiliated and we still have point 5353 ...
my take on the whole Kargil affair

pakistani army had to rely upon deception and element of surprise to start the war. they could not start the war on the entire border.

to me this reveals your weakness not strength

my take on the whole Kargil affair

pakistani army had to rely upon deception and element of surprise to start the war. they could not start the war on the entire border.

to me this reveals your weakness not strength

Then your take is wrong ...

Pakistan weaknesses is its foreign relation and weak gov and corrupt politicians ... Army is also responsible for weak political system as well but the main corrupt are the corrupt elites which are in politics, burecracy and armed forces ...

Then your take is wrong ...

Pakistan weaknesses is its foreign relation and weak gov and corrupt politicians ... Army is also responsible for weak political system as well but the main corrupt are the corrupt elites which are in politics, burecracy and armed forces ...

what is the point of challenging a rival 7x larger when your internals are such a bad state

what is the point of challenging a rival 7x larger when your internals are such a bad state
Because of principles ,,, in principle Kashmir belongs to us ,,, Siachin belongs to us ...

Resolve Kashmir issue and live happily ever after ... Just one question with the honest and impartial feedback ? Why so much bloodshed for kashmir when Kashmir themselves dont want to be part of India ? WHy just give it away and less starts for mutual growth ...

Because of principles ,,, in principle Kashmir belongs to us ,,, Siachin belongs to us ...

Resolve Kashmir issue and live happily ever after ... Just one question with the honest and impartial feedback ? Why so much bloodshed for kashmir when Kashmir themselves dont want to be part of India ? WHy just give it away and less starts for mutual growth ...

you had no problems giving away portion of kashmir to china when it suited your interests
you had no issues launching violent crackdowns to keep the pakistani state intact

India threaten open war. the entire world sided with India.

If only India had stopped at that, what India did was to beat the Nuclear drum all across the globe, that a was between India and Pakistan would spiral out to Nuclear exchange.....this despite the fact that neither country had delivery options back then, especially not Pakistan, one would think.

As far as Nawaz Sharif and Army go it is your internal problem. It looks like your army launched the operation without informing anyone else

Regardless, it is our weakness, has always been......but your exploited it superbly, turning your military defeat into a stunning political victory. Although, international involvement at that time in Kashmir conflict may just have given us a permanent solution to the problem and lasting peace.

That shows how weak musharaff is.
He managed to spend only a night.
After India captured 800 sq km of territory in Baltistan during 1971 war, Manekshaw visited it in Feb 1972 and that territory still remains with us.

If Pakistan goes to war with itself today, and half of the country invites you to invade, actively picks up arms against the Military and rest of Pakistan and assists you by being in front of your forces, you would have a chance to capture even more territory. Ofcourse, the only hurdle would be that this side of Pakistan is actually all together and not half on this side and half on that side of India.......

OOOH, DID THAT HURT, WHEN I ASKED WHY YOUR EFFORTS TO BECOME A MOD HAVE FAILED???? Now like a child, you have to say " I didn't want to be one , in the 1st place" !
SORRY....:-(

PROVED ON PAGE 2, PROVING IT AGAIN.......

NOW AT LEAST GIVE UP...... OR ARE YOU LIKING THE BEATINGS AND SLAPPINGS? :-)
View attachment 419592
You are really a disturbed soul and a confused creature, your mental status is obvious to all when you are concerned about what's between a person's legs, then you think members pay to be on PDF... would a person like you part with a dime, in fact i did suggest to the Admins to charge a joining fee, at least that would keep strays like your self from infesting this site.....now that you have completely lost it, must be the side effect of the repeated slaps you receive, you think due to my post count i should be a MOD.....firstly accepting the offer some time back would have been my sheer bad luck as i would have lost the liberty to give you the well deserving bloody nose....and why not put your slimy soul to some use and see that some of your country fellows who joined after me but have a much higher post count...maybe you should solicit for them for entertaining you....oh the thread will remain and i will periodically bump it up just to put your fires out with gasoline. :D

Regardless, it is our weakness, has always been......but your exploited it superbly, turning your military defeat into a stunning political victory. Although, international involvement at that time in Kashmir conflict may just have given us a permanent solution to the problem and lasting peace.

If the world cannot pressure Pakistan to give up on its core interests how they can pressure a country 7x stronger than Pakistan

If only India had stopped at that, what India did was to beat the Nuclear drum all across the globe, that a was between India and Pakistan would spiral out to Nuclear exchange.....this despite the fact that neither country had delivery options back then, especially not Pakistan, one would think.

We did not beat the nuclear drum or threaten Pakistan with nukes. Our PM & diplomats pointed out the fact that what Pakistani army did was war. Everyone understood where this was going except Musharraf and couple of his toadies.

I am sure if Kargil war planning in Pakistan was done in a professional way some of your generals would have said the same.

If the world cannot pressure Pakistan to give up on its core interests how they can pressure a country 7x stronger than Pakistan

7x stronger is too vague. However, you may have noticed that most of our policies, unlike that of India, are influenced from external sources. Although, I would rather not indulge in subtle references.

We did not beat the nuclear drum or threaten Pakistan with nukes. Our PM & diplomats pointed out the fact that what Pakistani army did was war. Everyone understood where this was going except Musharraf and couple of his toadies.

I am sure if Kargil war planning in Pakistan was done in a professional way some of your generals would have said the same.

Basically, your emissary rather put that burden on Pakistan as well hinting at the possibility that it would be Pakistan which would be forced to use Nuclear Weapons in an all out war. It was factually not correct.

It was a select group of people who were made aware of the Kargil operation, on a need to know basis only. Disgruntled politicians are no concern of the Military especially when the Military believes its actions to be reactions to Indian activities or when we have India-sympathetic politicians which could have blown the cover. Reference the Rajiv-BB meeting which saw the end of Sikh uprising.

7x stronger is too vague. However, you may have noticed that most of our policies, unlike that of India, are influenced from external sources. Although, I would rather not indulge in subtle references.

Basically, your emissary rather put that burden on Pakistan as well hinting at the possibility that it would be Pakistan which would be forced to use Nuclear Weapons in an all out war. It was factually not correct.

It was a select group of people who were made aware of the Kargil operation, on a need to know basis only. Disgruntled politicians are no concern of the Military especially when the Military believes its actions to be reactions to Indian activities or when we have India-sympathetic politicians which could have blown the cover. Reference the Rajiv-BB meeting which saw the end of Sikh uprising.

If Pakistan will not change it's policies on core issues why will a state seven times stronger change it's policies on core issues
India is 7 times stronger than Pakistan

Basically, your emissary rather put that burden on Pakistan as well hinting at the possibility that it would be Pakistan which would be forced to use Nuclear Weapons in an all out war. It was factually not correct

Any impartial observer gives Pakistani army 2-3 weeks before the Indian army has the upper hand. Pakistani army has redlines for using nukes. The guess is that Indian army breaches those redlines in 2-3 weeks. Read your army strategic doctrines

Wars planned in that manner do not go well. Kargil was no exception

Back
Top Bottom