What's new

Scientists without a scientific temper

You nailed it here. @hinduguy is a burger flipper in UK with his enormous gigantically awesome scientific temper. Likewise, every failed douchebag in India or from India seem to posses scientific temper but it was only being born in India that jinxed their chances of winning Nobel or so is their belief.
lol...

Based on facts you say?? We were taught Hindi was our national language. We were taught hockey was our national sport. We were (at-least I was) taught AIT as a fact.. We were taught tipu sultan was freedom fighter (we are still taught that).. all these facts?? can you open any textbook and show me what were akbars annotations? is there any book showcasing how many people were enslaved after each muslim invasion? no you can't..
no it was never taught Hindi is the only national language or hockey is our NS I don't know where yo getting it from maybe in your school not mine & if some Islamic rulers did some hidious crime so does many Hindu rulers I cane name them from you if you like, barbarism was common all over the world during medieval times & I don't won't muy child to learn anything about it & fill his mind with hate,you say our text books don't teach about tipus massacre of Hindus or akbar massacre at chittor but our book also don't tach about parshumitra sunga a Hindu ruler massacre of bhudhist or for that matter upper cast Hindus treatment of lower cast which was even worse than animals & is well documented buy Arabic & bhudhist schoolars of that time[/QUOTE]

no it was never taught Hindi is the only national language or hockey is our NS I don't know where yo getting it from maybe in your school not mine & if some Islamic rulers did some hidious crime so does many Hindu rulers I cane name them from you if you like, barbarism was common all over the world during medieval times & I don't won't muy child to learn anything about it & fill his mind with hate,you say our text books don't teach about tipus massacre of Hindus or akbar massacre at chittor but our book also don't tach about parshumitra sunga a Hindu ruler massacre of bhudhist or for that matter upper cast Hindus treatment of lower cast which was even worse than animals & is well documented buy Arabic & bhudhist schoolars of that time
[/QUOTE]
Education isn't only for kids... do we teach these atrocities anywhere?? including hindu and buddist ones?? then what "facts" are you talking about? when you yourself agree that facts shouldn't be taught (for your own reason), it is a slippery slope.. now bjp wants to teach half-truth for their own reason and "you" can't blame them...

Education isn't only for kids... do we teach these atrocities anywhere?? including hindu and buddist ones?? then what "facts" are you talking about? when you yourself agree that facts shouldn't be taught (for your own reason), it is a slippery slope.. now bjp wants to teach half-truth for their own reason and "you" can't blame them...
I agree that fact should be taught but for what age group that need to be debated ,a 10 years can't reason what weas the rational behind Akbar sacking & killing chittor inhabitants which was never religious in nature because if it was he would have done the same in many other sieges like that of ranthambhore etc[/QUOTE]
My question to you was, do we teach those atrocities in any text book? like BA history or MA history?

Education isn't only for kids... do we teach these atrocities anywhere?? including hindu and buddist ones?? then what "facts" are you talking about? when you yourself agree that facts shouldn't be taught (for your own reason), it is a slippery slope.. now bjp wants to teach half-truth for their own reason and "you" can't blame them...[/QUOTE]
I agree that fact should be taught but for what age group that need to be debated ,a 10 years can't reason what weas the rational behind Akbar sacking & killing chittor inhabitants which was never religious in nature because if it was he would have done the same in many other sieges like that of ranthambhore etc

that of ranthambhore etc[/QUOTE]
My question to you was, do we teach those atrocities in any text book? like BA history or MA history?[/QUOTE]

Yes & the reason & rational behind it wether it was religion or not

Do you have any links for those textbooks?
I can't rember but one which are used to teach BA students in some colleges ,V.D mahajan ancient & Medieval India it contain some good information in some detail, there many more I can't rember but I will provide you link if I got one

I can't rember but one which are used to teach BA students in some colleges ,V.D mahajan ancient & Medieval India it contain some good information in some detail, there many more I can't rember but I will provide you link if I got one
Sure do..... let us see...

You nailed it here. @hinduguy is a burger flipper in UK with his enormous gigantically awesome scientific temper. Likewise, every failed douchebag in India or from India seem to posses scientific temper but it was only being born in India that jinxed their chances of winning Nobel or so is their belief.
how many more ids...

South Asian scientists will remain dogmatic for the foreseeable future. Scientists cant have a rational and reasoning mind on their own. Its a cultural thing. A culture of reason and rationality will always produce reasoning scientists. But scientists on their own will not bring reason to a culture. Almost all scientists Ive come across in Pakistan were religious. As an example: My next door neighbor is a retired chemist with a distinguished career in the west behind him but he is deeply religious. My uncle is a quantum physicist but he is a very religious man as well. Even Pakistan's only noble laureate Dr Abdus Salam was highly devoted to his religion.
Scientists here just know the way to go about their work i.e to derive logical conclusions from their observations, but they have no intensions whats so ever to apply this reasoning method to the world in general. Their concepts about the world and existence in general will remain dogmatic according to their religion, they will only become reasonable for their work.
there are two 'scientists' on this forum, and reject evolution theory.. and they happen to be practising muslims. Their skepticism towards the theory does not extend to other things they believe though.
I am pretty sure they are good at their jobs and have expertise in the subject they research on.

of course for some retards ..since the last 67 years India was ruled by BJP and RSS!
situation was bad already.. rss with revisionst agenda will make it worse. do you belive ravana hadused spacecraft to kidnap sita.
like I said, in India science is a collection of facts... and opinion of people known as 'scientists'.

Below is what Al-Biruni wrote in his book Kitab-ul-Hind centuries before arrival of firangies ...

We can only say, folly is an illness for which there is no medicine, and the Hindus believe that there is no country but theirs, no nation like theirs, no king like theirs, no religion like theirs, no science like theirs. They are haughty, foolishly vain, self-conceited, and stolid. They are by nature niggardly in communicating that which they know, and they take the greatest possible care to withhold it from men of another caste among their own people, still much more, of course, from any foreigner. Their haughtiness is such that, if you tell them of any science or scholar in Khurasan or Persia, they will think you to be both an ignoramus and a liar. If they travelled and mixed with other nations, they would soon change their minds, for their ancestors were not as narrow-minded as the present generation is” (p.10-11)

PS: Don't shoot the messenger, take up matter with Al-Biruni himself.. :pop:
If Bharat was not good, why did so many invaders come?Surely nobody wants to rule a desert,Bharat was prosperous and rich that was the reason they tried invading many times.Not out of the love of their heart for Bharat
Al-Beruni himself copied many sanskrit texts and translated them into arabic later Europeans took it from him.Of course he came to study,he didn't go to desert to study their texts.
How many nations can boast of building the worlds first university?or having a unbroken civilization of 10000 years?
Where are the rest of Civilizations of the world?They vanished or were annihilated,yet here we are still going strong.Where is Al-Beruni's nation right now? what happened to the Mongols? nobody mentions about their empire now since its gone.
Since time Immemorial Bharat was a rich nation.Alexander's Invasion was to reach the end of the known world that is India.
No wonder Bharatiyas thought highly of themselves at that time since they and China controlled world Economy,just like the present day Americans think high of themselves,because they enjoy that position in the world right now.
Now if a Immigrant like Al-Beruni (in present context)goes to USA and learns their knowledge and criticizes them for being proud,haughty and foolish.Then the fault lies with the immigrant not the Americans, if his(immigrants) own homeland was such a land of opulence and richness,why did he have to go to another nation in the first place?

That clearly describes what Bharat was and its stature in the World history.

We laugh at that Ganesh head transplant theory because bar a miracle, it is impossible to do so even with current technology. Besides, the claims goes like this: it was mentioned in the mythology, so we must have had the technology!

If you had the tech, dig it up and prove it to the world. Don't use Gita and Mahabharat as proofs.

They paid the price for being the frog in the well.
Sorry to say the head transplant theory is being tested nowadays again,it was successful in Primates and earlier in 19th century doctors did early body hacking by implanting goats testicles and Chimpanzee's Thyroid gland in humans and back then it was state of the art technology and only the richest could afford it.
Xenograft theory is being tested again.
Besides what have you got to say to the guy undergoing the head transplant?
Learn some medical history before commenting.

If Bharat was not good, why did so many invaders come?Surely nobody wants to rule a desert,Bharat was prosperous and rich that was the reason they tried invading many times.Not out of the love of their heart for Bharat
Al-Beruni himself copied many sanskrit texts and translated them into arabic later Europeans took it from him.Of course he came to study,he didn't go to desert to study their texts.
How many nations can boast of building the worlds first university?or having a unbroken civilization of 10000 years?
Where are the rest of Civilizations of the world?They vanished or were annihilated,yet here we are still going strong.Where is Al-Beruni's nation right now? what happened to the Mongols? nobody mentions about their empire now since its gone.
Since time Immemorial Bharat was a rich nation.Alexander's Invasion was to reach the end of the known world that is India.
No wonder Bharatiyas thought highly of themselves at that time since they and China controlled world Economy,just like the present day Americans think high of themselves,because they enjoy that position in the world right now.
Now if a Immigrant like Al-Beruni (in present context)goes to USA and learns their knowledge and criticizes them for being proud,haughty and foolish.Then the fault lies with the immigrant not the Americans, if his(immigrants) own homeland was such a land of opulence and richness,why did he have to go to another nation in the first place?

That clearly describes what Bharat was and its stature in the World history.

Indus river and Indus valley is in Pakistan, Rest of matters you can take up with Arabs & Persians

Well, then he should not have whined like a little girl....
He whined like a little girl,because he realized he paled in comparison to the thinkers and Scientists of Bharat of that time.
This can be seen even today,There are many whiners and critics about Great Scientists.

Indus river and Indus valley is in Pakistan, Rest of matters you can take up with Arabs & Persians
Present day Pakistan, is Bharat in Al-Beruni's time.

Language, culture to begin. He had learned maths and sciences before coming to India. Idea is to share knowledge.
Before coming to India they had Numbers only till 1-9 what exactly did he contribute to Indian Maths or science?He took our Zero and Sankhya theories and later became a great scholar for the rest of the world, but not for us.

But Indus valley is not....
Right yeah.Pakistan was present in Al-Beruni's time.Case closed.:closed:

Didn't he said, Indians don't like to learn from others?
If you join a prestigious University in the West,you get admitted, gain Knowledge from that University and if you submit your theory and it gets rejected in a peer review because your Theory or dissertation does not meed their standards, do you call the University,Haughty,foolish,Arrogant? or your theory as substandard not worth mentioning in Scientific Journals.

Last edited:
there are two 'scientists' on this forum, and reject evolution theory.. and they happen to be practising muslims. Their skepticism towards the theory does not extend to other things they believe though.
I am pretty sure they are good at their jobs and have expertise in the subject they research on.
Their rejection of evolution shows that they are well educated but your failure to reject their rejection shows your lack of education.

Bingo! Yes indeed! President of the Screen Actors Guild. And thanks to Reagan the days of rich Hollywood moguls and prominent-but-poor actors came to an end.

Ironic, isn't it, that most actors now use their astounding wealth to work against the causes their greatest benefactor espoused? Or that today's leftist democratic leaders consider Reagan only championed the rich, not working-class people?

Both Adam Smith Reagan knew the value of unions. Reagan discovered leftist and Communist excesses in unions and fought against them. The left never forgave him nor remembered his contribution.

Back
Top Bottom