What's new

Science & Technology in the Muslim world

Even that holy digit of 786 in Arabic is made from Hinduism symbol Om.

Western and muslim scholars found out that the mathematical Zero was invented by the Arabs, while you can claim it as a place holder, your claim does not hold with logic, since the zero you are claiming has no mathematics behind it, so your claim is woth zero in mathematics.
Did both of you attend same madrassa?

Did you check the posted links?Care to say which western scholar said so?
Too many, there are other threads where I have discussed this topic very thoroughly with some of your compatriots, and they had no answers against the proofs and historical facts.

1. You have never heard that "zero" was invented in India Post# 93
2. You always thought(!!) it was invented by Arabs (again Post#93)
3. If I say that is the result of madrasa education (nothing bad about you per say), I am judgmental
4. If you rant about Asian mentality, paindu blah blah you are objective.....

This is the very definition of madrasa education....
haha keep guessing whatever you want....i have never seen a madrassah in my life...but have just a seen a real weirdo early in the morning here....that is you....by just asking a simple question which wasnt even an assertion of any kind..makes someone from madrassah etc? .....and im not very much interested in everything happening or happened or discovered or demolished in "India" so obviously i may have missed this one too....

there are many asian extremists and typical mindset people living in the west....and sadly neither the enviroment nor the higher education there have changed their thinking.....they say once a Weirdo is always a Weirdo lolz .you!

im already bored not gunna waste more time and ruin my weekend here arguing with a typical PDF user here whose always looking for silly arguments and fights!

so bye!:p:

Did both of you attend same madrassa?
We might, since we do not go to temples to pray stone.
Madrassa for you own education is mostly for primary education in the ancient Muslim world, most Indians do not have that level of education I guess, to bring up madrassa as an insult, makes you some laughing stock to primary school students in the Muslim world.

haha keep guessing whatever you want....i have never seen a madrassah in my life...but have just a seen a real weirdo early in the morning here....that is you....by just asking a simple question which wasnt even an assertion of any kind..makes someone from madrassah etc? .....and im not very much interested in everything happening or happened or discovered or demolished in "India" so obviously i may have missed this one too....

there are many asian extremists and typical mindset people living in the west....and sadly neither the enviroment nor the higher education there have changed their thinking.....they say once a Weirdo is always a Weirdo lolz .you!

im already bored not gunna waste more time and ruin my weekend here arguing with a typical PDF user here whose always looking for silly arguments and fights!

so bye!:p:
Thanks for understanding and sorry for upsetting you. Even I have a stereotypical mindset that got amplified after seeing lot of people in this forum..... Have a nice weekend...

Too many, there are other threads where I have discussed this topic very thoroughly with some of your compatriots, and they had no answers against the proofs and historical facts.
They might have tired of you repeating same vs gin and again hoping one day it will be accepted as truth.... that doesn't mean it is true....

Even that holy digit of 786 in Arabic is made from Hinduism symbol Om.
OM means mother in Arabic, so you must have copied it too from mesopotamia's Aramic, like Brahman which comes from Ibrahim the prophet's name.

Thanks for understanding and sorry for upsetting you. Even I have a stereotypical mindset that got amplified after seeing lot of people in this forum..... Have a nice weekend...

They might have tired of you repeating same vs gin and again hoping one day it will be accepted as truth.... that doesn't mean it is true....
Well, actually you are right, they were tired of the amount of proofs that drowned them, not to be seen again.

OM means mother in Arabic, so you must have copied it too from mesopotamia's Aramic, like Brahman which comes from Ibrahim the prophet's name.
Ummm...You should know that Hinduism is way older than Islam, Christianity or for that matter any religion presently practiced on this earth. So this very well proves what is copied from what.

Well, actually you are right, they were tired of the amount of proofs that drowned them, not to be seen again.
Only you can say they are proof. It is
actually bs. Fyi, history is seldom "prooved"

Ummm...You should know that Hinduism is way older than Islam, Christianity or for that matter any religion presently practiced on this earth. So this very well proves what is copied from what.
Yes praying stones, fire, the moon and the sun and being ignorant, precedes Islam for very long dark ages.

Yes praying stones, fire, the moon and the sun and being ignorant, precedes Islam for very long dark ages.
You better not say that again. Cause even I can talk about Islam. And this very freaking out of ours. Proves that you know the reality but aren't ready to face it. And again don't intend to malign my religion.

And actually I'm glad that we pray and thank those who help us in surviving than being ignorant and keep rot learning a book.

The Importance of Technology in the Development of Islamic Countries

It was through a cultural ethos informed by the Qur’ānic order to seek God’s Signs in His creation and to ponder on them, that the sciences were built in Islam on the foundations of rational inquiry and logical thought while simultaneously seeking the philosophical and theological underpinnings to their observations. In this way, the Muslim world quickly surpassed its counterparts in developing science and research methodology, practical experimentation, and methods of confirming theory with observation - methods that are still followed today in modern laboratories and technical institutions.

The Importance of Technology in the Development of Islamic Countries

CERNPKNG.png

Transfer of Science and Technology to Muslim Countries

A large number of highly talented Muslim professionals live in North America, Australia, Europe, etc., who can assist in transferring science and technology to the Muslim countries. The following solutions are offered to achieve this technology transfer:
A central registry-clearinghouse should be developed under the charge of a reputable Muslim Organization. All Muslim scientists, engineers, health professionals, etc., who are willing to assist in the development of Muslim countries should be invited to register.

All Muslim countries should be informed of the availability of this Muslim Talent Pool. The countries should contact the Clearinghouse, detailing their specific needs. The host country can request the services of certain individual(s) listed in the Talent Pool. All expenses including travel, boarding and lodging should preferably be borne by the host country; in special circumstances the Clearinghouse may subsidize the expenses. It is expected that the Muslim experts would volunteer their time and will not accept any fee, honorarium or salary for their services.

The Clearinghouse should be funded by wealthy Muslim nations to defray the set-up costs and operating expenses.

Programs to assist developing countries are in existence; these include: The International Atomic Energy Agency, located in Vienna, Austria; TOKTEN (Transfer of Technology Through Expatriate Nationals)-a Program financed by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), WHO (World Health Organization) and other U.N. branches. OIC (Organization of Islamic Conference), IDB (Islamic Development Bank), ISESCO (Islamic Educational Scientific and Cultural Organization) and other philanthropic Islamic organizations at the International level can actively participate and cooperate in achieving Science and Technology Transfer to the developing Muslim countries.

INTRODUCTION

The rise of the Muslims to the zenith of civilization in a period of four decades was based on Al-Islam's emphasis on learning. This is obvious when one takes a look at the Qur'an and the traditions of Prophet Muhammad (SAS) which are filled with references to learning, education, observation, and the use of reason. The very first verse of the Qur'an revealed to the Prophet of Al-Islam (SAS) on the night of power (Laylathul Qadr) in the month of Ramadan in 611 A.D. reads:
"Read: In the name of thy Lord who created man from a clot. Read: And they Lord is the Most Generous Who taught by the pen, taught man that which he knew not." Surah Al-Alaq, 96:1-5

"And they shall say had we but listened or used reason, we would not among the inmates of the burning fire." Al Mulk, 67:10

"Are those who have knowledge and those who have no knowledge alike? Only the men of understanding are mindful." Al Zumar, 39:9.

The Qur'an exhorts the Muslims to scientific research:

" And whoso bringeth the truth and believeth therein such are the dutiful." Surah Al Zumar, 39:33

Every Muslim man's and every Muslim woman's prayer should be:

"My Lord! Enrich me with knowledge." Surah TA HA, 20:114.

The pursuit of knowledge and the use of reason, based on sense of observation is made obligatory on every Muslim man and woman.

Transfer of Science and Technology

Back
Top Bottom