What's new

Science ranking-Iran

mki teached you well,hussein!
@deno....is it a troll too?>>>>http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-photos-multimedia/156164-made-iran.html
most of these products have unveiled from 2005 up to now.
israel has only a military industry in other cases there is no more tech in israel compareable with Iran.
you have no argument , always saying i am a member of MKO
this is very childish as usual

PGK is a member of your group. At start he said me he was royalist and he invited me to go to a website
that would have allowed your group to know my IP in an Iranian forum .
this kind of trap is obviously showing who is his master. But bad luck i am less stupid that what he thinks.

i respect you more than Iranzamin who said he would make my family pay for what i write in this forum.
at least you are less fanatic. take care.

about Israel > Israel provides a lot USA in high technology.
They as well provide Russia in drones .. that shows that their level of tech is so high that they provide the best economy countries
We don't provide Russia with some high tech . china is giving more expertise to us, but they don't need right now our experts .

This is nothing about insulting my country, this is just be realistic.
to improve our country we need be realistic. fars news propaganda is not the real world you know ;)

you have no argument , always saying i am a member of MKO
this is very childish as usual

PGK is a member of your group. At start he said me he was royalist and he invited me to go to a website
that would have allowed your group to know my IP in an Iranian forum .
this kind of trap is obviously showing who is his master. But bad luck i am less stupid that what he thinks.

i respect you more than Iranzamin who said he would make my family pay for what i write in this forum.
at least you are less fanatic. take care.

about Israel > Israel provides a lot USA in high technology.
They as well provide Russia in drones .. that shows that their level of tech is so high that they provide the best economy countries
We don't provide Russia with some high tech . china is giving more expertise to us, but they don't need right now our experts .

This is nothing about insulting my country, this is just be realistic.
to improve our country we need be realistic. fars news propaganda is not the real world you know ;)
do you know why ALL iranian members here hate you?
everyone knows the answer.
look!you easily lead anti-iranian members to troll in all thread!
like mko members you have good relation with enemies like blackeagle,mosamania,500,deno,redbread,.....this trick us think you are a mko member
and for Nth time i have to ingnore you......
plz change your flag,this is so holy.... you havent the Competency to carry this

I would like to add the rankings for Egypt if you guys don't mind
37 in 1996,
39 in 2000,
41 in 2005,
42 in 2007,
41 in 2010
Pretty bad in my mind, Everything was going backward in Egypt in Mubarak's era!

Congrats Iran, you guys improved a lot in the past 17 years, huge steps!! Congrats again!

37 in 1996,
39 in 2000,
41 in 2005,
42 in 2007,
41 in 2010

Congrats Iran, you guys improved a lot in the past 17 years, huge steps!! Congrats again!

we will heopfully see Iran and egypt cooperate alot in the near future.
I like egypt alot, great culture.

we will heopfully see Iran and egypt cooperate alot in the near future.
I like egypt alot, great culture.
I hope to see such cooperation soon too, it is just not right that both countries are not working together, especially when the people of both countries have no problems what so ever with eachother, i would love to go to Iran someday soon, great country, people, and culture.

37 in 1996,
39 in 2000,
41 in 2005,
42 in 2007,
41 in 2010

sure!
now he is history.its your turn to rising.im sure you deserve the best....

If it wasn't for Iraq-Iran war, countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia would have the same economy they have now, only times 2 or more. This was was the stupidest thing ever. Heck, if it wasn't for this war, Sadam Hussein would still be a president of Iraq right now! Also, Shi-Sunni problems would be much more less.

sure!
now he is history.its your turn to rising.im sure you deserve the best....
I agree with you, its all on us Egyptian now! I think our relations will be much closer soon, even the Salafi memebers of the Parliament(I don't like them at all) are saying all the right things about having good relations with Iran.

well.its great that our fathers fought eachother but we are friend now.Iran and Iraq are now two close friend.
very soon we'll see some project from these countries(for example: we are going to launch Iraqi satellite by Iranian satellite carrier-we are training Iraqi pilots too-......... ).hope to see the same projects between Iran and Egypt

I have had a few debates with Hussein on this forum.
I give you a few example to know who you are up against:

** He believes that Israel has the right to exist, as “it's the land of their fathers”, after all. And Palestinians should stop this non-sense, according to Hussein.

** He also believes we should recognize the rights of homosexuals, and same sex practices should be free in Iran.

** He also supports a group of people that believe Quran is not the literal word of God, but it's rather just prophet Muhammad's mukashifa: The meanings were revealed to him, and even that was due to his living conditions and circumstances. So, “Quran is not much usable for modern life, in 21th century.” It has expired, so to speak. (I had posted this in another thread in Persian, didn't want to embarrass him, too much)

Surprise, surprise, ... he hates the Iranian government, too. ;)

Guys, don't waste your time with this troll. If you're confused about the Iranian flag in his profile, just see another example in my recent post here about a “Syrian guy” asking US to invade Syria live on CNN...
'Syria Danny' Tours US Begging For Military Intervention

ـ

science in Iran
numbers can explain better than words in this case
science ranking in 1996
Iran:53
KSA:42
Turkey:26
Israel:19
SJR - International Science Ranking
science ranking in 2000
Iran:48
KSA:47
Turkey:25
Israel:21
science ranking in 2005
Iran:33
KSA:50
Turkey:20
Israel:22
science ranking in 2007
Iran:23
israel:22
Turkey:19
KSA:52
science ranking in 2010
Iran:19
Turkey:18
Israel:26
KSA:46
Iran went ahead of Turkey in science in 2011
Iran is first in science growth
Iran to go ahead of Canada in science in 2017(canada ranks 7th in 2010)
Iran to Rank 1st in Science, Technology by 2025
Fars News Agency :: Deputy Minister: Iran to Rank 1st in Science, Technology by 2025
Persia will rise again!

I agree with you but for one thing :
you should say Usrael instead of Israel, since the latter is known to be very weak in sciences.

well.its great that our fathers fought eachother but we are friend now.Iran and Iraq are now two close friend.
very soon we'll see some project from these countries(for example: we are going to launch Iraqi satellite by Iranian satellite carrier-we are training Iraqi pilots too-......... ).hope to see the same projects between Iran and Egypt
I hope so too. I mentioned this on here before, the former Egyptian army chief of staff was on TV about a year ago, and he said that Egypt should follow Iran example in self reliance in defence industry. You guys should be proud of what you achieved.

yeah it's amazing that Iran despite all the hardships can pull out this fabulous achievement. Congrats!:enjoy:

The strength of Iranian's scientific contributions can only be better if you have counted the vast no. of scientists who are doing researches overseas with foreign passports.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom