What's new

Scholarship for Indian students in China

I know. Met few researchers and they don't BS around, more focused on hard work.

My every Prof. said same thing about Chinese students regarding their hard work.

Mostly the students from China and India get along easily in US as told by my friends.

I thought of Tsinghua university for PhD but then whole plan was dropped because of personal reasons. :cry:

coz of girlfriend's love :P

No problem buddy unlike in PDF we chinese in real life do get on really well with people fom South asia:D

That is a obvious thing. Most Indians and pakistanis get along well here.. live in same ghetto.. :)
But on pdf.. its waaaaaaaaar.
I have worked with chinese , the one older than 30 is pretty inward looking, stiff, and cannot take a joke about china.(self conscious)

Young ones are up for a laugh, quite open, not so serious, jokes about us and we joke abut them.

Here is a clip which I have posted before on another thread about the Chinese Language Proficiency competition held annually in China:

Entrants from Asia started from 5:00

It's an annual carnival!

Search and click the last icon on the right side (from R to L) of the function bar of the screen) for subtitles!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, i'm quite certain the language of instruction for post graduate courses ( in engineering anyway ) are conducted in English.

Back
Top Bottom