What's new

Scholarship for Indian students in China

ChinaToday

Reaction score
Country
China
Huawei is offering Huawei Maitree scholarship for Indian students tenable for the academic year 2013 – 2014.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded preferably in the emerging areas of science and technology, culture and social studies and development related programs.

Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies.

Eligibility:
-The candidate must be Indian citizen, resident in India and up to 32 years of age as on April 1, 2013 in the year of the Scholarship.
-The candidate must not have any criminal charges pending in a court of law in India or elsewhere.

Number of award(s): Under this scholarship program, 10 scholarships will be provided every year to select Indian students for undergraduate and post graduate studies in China.

What does it cover? Each scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of his or her study in China.

How to Apply: The candidate must submit his application online only.
-The candidate should submit his application only online through Huaweischolarships.org, giving complete and accurate details about his/her school and university education, awards, post graduate research work, professional experience (if any) and a statement of purpose.
-The candidate should provide references from two persons of repute preferably academicians and teachers.
-Proof of admission in a university/institute in China.
-A statement of purpose (not exceeding 300 words) substantiating the stream of study the candidate wishes to pursue.
-Copies of DEGREE and COURSE CERTIFICATES and/or MARKSHEETS.

Scholarship Application Deadline: July 1, 2013

Scholarship for Indian students in China - Get Latest Education & College news & updates from Colleges at IndianColleges.com

i might consider this. was interested in chinese history ever since i played this:

51SNAZXK39L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

@ChinaToday Thanks for posting. Really appreciate it. Will forward this to my juniors. Great for Electronics students.

@Chinese-Dragon I am coming. :D (J/K) :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
China should come forward by helping her less fortunate neighboors like India. A truly great gesture from a great country, showing signs of maturity & responsibility as a great power.:tup: Sane Indians should appreciate it. :)

China should come forward by helping her less fortunate neighboors like India. A truly great gesture from a great country, showing signs of maturity & responsibility as a great power.:tup: Sane Indians should appreciate it. :)

Even better would be scholarships for BD students. Dont you think ?

we do the same for them rz.

Embassy Of India, Beijing
India attracts more foreign students than China- Bangalore- IBNLive

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...=qkdY2g1eTlmsAH5PYtdhKQ&bvm=bv.41867550,d.bmk

http://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rc...=Hy1wHzz6innlrgCludePJA&bvm=bv.41867550,d.bmk

Even better would be scholarships for BD students. Dont you think ?

Actually quite a few BD students R going to china now a days mainly because it s cheaper. But language is a problem. BDs mainly opt for malaysia, US, Aus & UK. Also scholarships for BDs by china will be great , why not.:undecided:

Good, but language is a big problem for Indian students willing to study in China.

Actually quite a few BD students R going to china now a days mainly because it s cheaper. But language is a problem. BDs mainly opt for malaysia, US, Aus & UK. Also scholarships for BDs by china will be great , why not.:undecided:

Come checkout Delhi university,there are colonies of Bangladeshi students here,who study in DU.

Come checkout Delhi university,there are colonies of Bangladeshi students here,who study in DU.

Many hindus do study in India as they have close relatives there, otherwise it doesn't make sense since the fees R almost similar. No one would bother go to Delhi Uni, if they R good enough to get admitted to BD Public unis like DU,JU & SUST.People sturdy literally free in Public unis. Good private unis R also here like NSU, BRAC, Assanullah uni etc. Also U people yourself struggle to rising domestic demands. you have a long way to go before trying to project yourself as a Higher EDU exporter.

Huawei is offering Huawei Maitree scholarship for Indian students tenable for the academic year 2013 – 2014.

Study Subject(s): Scholarship is awarded preferably in the emerging areas of science and technology, culture and social studies and development related programs.

Course Level: This scholarship is available for pursuing graduate and postgraduate studies.

Eligibility:
-The candidate must be Indian citizen, resident in India and up to 32 years of age as on April 1, 2013 in the year of the Scholarship.
-The candidate must not have any criminal charges pending in a court of law in India or elsewhere.

Number of award(s): Under this scholarship program, 10 scholarships will be provided every year to select Indian students for undergraduate and post graduate studies in China.

What does it cover? Each scholarship covers the student’s full tuition fee and living expenses for the duration of his or her study in China.

How to Apply: The candidate must submit his application online only.
-The candidate should submit his application only online through Huaweischolarships.org, giving complete and accurate details about his/her school and university education, awards, post graduate research work, professional experience (if any) and a statement of purpose.
-The candidate should provide references from two persons of repute preferably academicians and teachers.
-Proof of admission in a university/institute in China.
-A statement of purpose (not exceeding 300 words) substantiating the stream of study the candidate wishes to pursue.
-Copies of DEGREE and COURSE CERTIFICATES and/or MARKSHEETS.

Scholarship Application Deadline: July 1, 2013

Scholarship for Indian students in China - Get Latest Education & College news & updates from Colleges at IndianColleges.com

I may have some friends who might be interested in this.
Any idea what is the Medium of Instruction???Do they offer courses in English??

We do the same for SAARC countries including Banglodesh .

Many hindus do study in India as they have close relatives there, otherwise it doesn't make sense since the fees R almost similar. No one would bother go to Delhi Uni, if they R good enough to get admitted to BD Public unis like DU,JU & SUST.People sturdy literally free in Public unis. Good private unis R also here like NSU, BRAC, Assanullah uni etc. Also U people yourself struggle to rising domestic demands. you have a long way to go before trying to project yourself as a Higher EDU exporter.

Names like SUST explains the intelligence of your Posting .

Plus check this out .

http://www.hcidhaka.org/educationOpp.php

@ChinaToday Thanks for posting. Really appreciate it. Will forward this to my juniors. Great for Electronics students.

@Chinese-Dragon I am coming. :D (J/K) :cray:

No problem buddy unlike in PDF we chinese in real life do get on really well with people fom South asia:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No problem buddy unlike in PDF we chinese in real life do get on really well with people fom South asia:D
I know. Met few researchers and they don't BS around, more focused on hard work.

My every Prof. said same thing about Chinese students regarding their hard work.

Mostly the students from China and India get along easily in US as told by my friends.

I thought of Tsinghua university for PhD but then whole plan was dropped because of personal reasons. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom