What's new

Scenario: India vs China in an Himalayas war

Status
Not open for further replies.
what issues?China has 14 neighors and the only country which has border issues with us is India.so your statement is very true if used to describe India.
The Hans have disputes with...

Vietnam
South Korea
Taiwan
Japan
US of A
Indonesia
Philippines
Malaysia
Brunei
India

So WTF are you talking about? Your only friends in this world are:

North Korea
Cambodia
Pakistan

So just STFU and go have your noodles. The arrogance of the Hans is legendary!

Taiwan is part of China and that's accepted by the UN and almost all the countries in the world,including US,Russia,UK,France and India

How India is losing Bhutan, its last ‘friend’ in South Asia
15 July, 2013,

How India is losing Bhutan, its last

Japan and Philipines do not share land borders with China.so technically they are not China's land neighbors and Vietnam doesnt have land border issues with China.India is the only country that has land border issues with China.

Clutching at straws now?

China is a threat to the peace of Asia now. They didn't have to be but it seems the ruse of "peaceful rise" is finally over.

Since when US becomes China's neighbor?the battle bw China and US is the one for the superamacy on this planet,any country which is in China's position will have issues with US.and China has 14 neighors,don't count all those island nations China's neighors,we are oceans apart.

India is a very bad neighor and virtually is hated by every immediate neighbor,you can deny it but all the world knows that is a hard fact.

People seem to forget that it's just an case Senario. I clearly stated that if you have an better story/alternative to come up with than do do so..

I have an better scenario-

Both India and China had some very long sessions of talk over the border disputes which resulted in China accepting the macmohan line and the current border status for both the countries.

Both sides were really satisfied over the results of the talks and decided to have an official ceremony at the border....Solderers and commanders from both the sides gathered on the border....Indian side offers royal stag to the Chinese and the Chinese offers us their Maotai....booze party begins everyone hails Cheers....:nana::toast_sign::cheers:
end of the story.

the scenario is highly, highly unlikely.

china isnt going to attack india(ie: naked agression) and risk nuclear war, international sanctions, etc etc for some uninhabited land.

india couldnt successfully attack china even if they tried, their offensives wouldnt get 50 miles into china before being driven back. and subsequent action will probably all be on indian territory.

accidents however, we have to watch out for, but chances of any accident turning into a war on the borders is improbable at this point

Once scenario has not been mentioned - India and indian lobby will be in US congress and white house door step day and night begging for help and rescue. Will US put its interest for india adventurism??? Well, we all know answer to that.

lets have the head count,shall we????

Vietnam--against your agressive policy..

Laos-- Cordial as they have special relation with Vietnam

Burma--everybody knos about political shift of Mayanmar..also,China's support to insurgent groups irked Mayanmar..

Pakistan--Friendly..

Bhutan--No diplomatic relation..border problem still exists and Bhutan accused that PLA soldiers entered 20 km inside Bhutan..

Nepal -- Friendly after new government..but still nepal remains pro-India

Afghanistan-- Cordial

Tajikistan -- barely any relation as their goverment is virtually controlled by Russia..India has 2 Airbase there..

Kyrgyzstan -- Friendly..

Kazakhstan- Friendly..

Russia -- cordial

Mongolia -- Unfriendly..they're offering other regional powers to base their troops in their country..

North Korea -- Under China's sphere..

Other neighbours(in the neighbourhood and apart from sea)..

Taiwan -- Unfriendly and somewhat enemity remained..

Philippines -- Unfriendly

South Korea -- Unfriendly

Japan -- Unfriendly

India------

Pakistan-- Good and Bad from time to time..I'll prefer ,Enmity

Bangladesh -- Under Indian sphere

Bhutan -- Under Indian sphere

Nepal -- under Indian sphere

Sri Lanka -- Cordial

Maldeeves -- Cordial,somewhat under India's sphere

Afghanistan -- Friendly

Mayanmar -- Friendly

China-- Cordial

other countries in the neighbourhood with special relationship---

Tajikistan -- Friendly,India has 2 airbases and a military hospital there..

Oman -- Friendly,India has a Listening post there..

Seychelles-- Friendly,India has a Listening post there..

Indonesia-- Friendly..

Singapore-- Friendly..a huge chunk of their military hardware is based in India

Vietnam-- Friendly

Japan -- Friendly

Mongolia -- Friendly..recent boost in relation is huge..they requested to base our soldiers in their country..

Russia--friendly

Israel-- Defence partner..

UAE -- Defence partner..

I'm merely pointing out few countries around India,not all of them,which has relationship with India,be it friendly or unfriendly..now,decide yourself..one advice,don't count comments of the members of the PDF..by that logic,Indo-China would go to all out war years ago..

Actually, that list is not true. It just a fabrication by the divide and conquer, and Cold War propaganda. To create an illusion that China is hated and problematic.

I can say, it created hostility out from the thin air.

Just like China military power is a threat, while far stronger US military power has a free-pass. An illusion.

The problem with mainland China is...they are not good in public relationship unlike India and the rest of the world.

New Delhi is wiped out in a megaton nuclear blast. All the states separate.

India has no thermonuclear weapons. China had them since 1967.

All the Chinese missiles were intercepted by efficient Indian BMD system and shoot them down over Chinese sky. Agni V emerged from tunnels of Himalayas hit Beijing and shanghai with Multiple TN warhead of 500 KT yield Convert the cities into dust. All Chinese states separated. Southern Chinese state decided to merge with India. China do not have BMD.

That is why are have airbases in Tibet to rain bombs on New Delhi.

It will cost us single brahmos with CL 20 to convert your airbase into dust.

The Hans have disputes with...

Vietnam
South Korea
Taiwan
Japan
US of A
Indonesia
Philippines
Malaysia
Brunei
India

So WTF are you talking about? Your only friends in this world are:

North Korea
Cambodia
Pakistan

So just STFU and go have your noodles. The arrogance of the Hans is legendary!

Because China is a kind country, everyone took advantage on it. I can say, almost all of China conflicts started by foreign countries.

Vietnam: Invaded neighbor country and claimed territory from well-established country.
S. Korea: Over-nationalistic, they invented problem by themselves out from the thin air.
Taiwan: I think Taiwan is the sole good guy here. Yup, mainland China is the bad guy! Definitely on this case.
Japan: Japan started the war and still refuse to apologize.
US of A: Feel being rivaled by poor third world country.
Indonesia: There's no problem between them.
Philippines: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
Malaysia: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
Brunei: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
India: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.

Keep ur testosterone for some better use,,,u shall waste on this topic ,,,better waste some where else ..:closed:

Because China is a kind country, everyone took advantage on it. I can say, almost all of China conflicts started by foreign countries.

Vietnam: Invaded neighbor country and claimed territory from well-established country.
S. Korea: Over-nationalistic, they invented problem by themselves out from the thin air.
Taiwan: I think Taiwan is the sole good guy here. Yup, mainland China is the bad guy! Definitely on this case.
Japan: Japan started the war and still refuse to apologize.
US of A: Feel being rivaled by poor third world country.
Indonesia: There's no problem between them.
Philippines: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
Malaysia: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
Brunei: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.
India: Newly established country, but dare to claim territory from the older well-established China.

Sorry man i was getting irritated reading some of your coments.i dint know you have been told this..now i know its not your fault.

Do i need to remind you about your super duper Chinese army's bravery in Nanking?

Hi hari, do you know how to show onces history was great ,,by tearing all the pages with bad history. Let them be happy.poor souls.

if Taiwan is strong enough you can come to take over mainland China,I dont really care,as long as the country be reunited by our own people,who cares which government rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom