What's new

Scarborough fail: How Aquino blew it

We will take care of the russians if they keep firing at us.

Remember, China was very passive in the past while all of the vn, phi ships could shoot at our fishermen.

Now do they dare again???

I believe that Philippino support Aquino. Philippine will even do the same as Russian coast guard (fire on Chinese boat) if it is neccessary. Such activity is legal.

You are dangerous, stop talking about killing like that, Its not fun for you to enjoy.
Why not? Spanish and Americans enjoyed Filipina...... loved them long time. Now it's China's turn ;)

We already conquered Scarborough Shoal, Palawan is next, Manila is not far away.

Đảo Bạch Long Vỹ;3242965 said:
This is just the beginning :lol:

wow apparatchick language!

In the link i provided earlier are relevant informations, if you werent an ignorant nub you would have read it and came prepared.

The contract details are not known however what is known is that it was signed. And delivery dates can be set approximately to commisioning of the new frigates in the Italian Navy, types can also be estimated fairly accurately, however that is completely irrelevant.
You trying to spin it as non existant....

You: "The Philippines is buying weapons from Italy."

Me: "Which weapons?"

You: "I don't know. I can't name a single weapon."

Me: "That's called crap. In other words, the Philippines hasn't bought anything as far as we know."

Me: "That's called crap. In other words, the Philippines hasn't bought anything as far as we know."

lol, sticking your head into the sand wont make the hurt go away....the info is all there in the article i linked which you still havent read apparently.

We will fight the Chinese on any international arbitration arena. There they will lose. If push comes to shove, the world knows that we fought the rifle-wielding Americans using Jungle Bolos. Last Korean War, we sent a total of 7000 soldiers and humiliated 200,000 Chinese. We'll fight even if we're down to use spoon and forks and you'll still lose. Because we're not alone.

lol, sticking your head into the sand wont make the hurt go away....the info is all there in the article i linked which you still havent read apparently.

Feel free to list the weapons, numbers purchased, purchase price, and delivery dates.

Otherwise, everyone on this forum will keep laughing at you.

It's a very simple question.

Me: "What did the Filipinos buy from Italy?"

You: "I have no clue."

Why not? Spanish and Americans enjoyed Filipina...... loved them long time. Now it's China's turn ;)

We already conquered Scarborough Shoal, Palawan is next, Manila is not far away.

Yes, Russia is also beginning for its starting shoots China Fishermen and even China Commercial ships which are "violate" Russia EEZ.

Don't you see that also call fair play? What China going to do with Russia besides its cries out loud?

you cant even beat our 7000 soldiers using your 200,000 chinese zerg rush tactics(LOL) and you're now dreaming on touching our lands.

"Soldiers! You can each have a maximum 30 Chinese women a day only. Save some for the horses." - Mongols

Feel free to list the weapons, numbers purchased, purchase price, and delivery dates.

Otherwise, everyone on this forum will keep laughing at you.

It's a very simple question.

Me: "What did the Filipinos buy from Italy?"

You: "I have no clue."

lol, yeah i bet they are all laughing at me. :lol:

If you are to dense to read...i even posted a picture of the airplane.

lol, yeah i bet they are all laughing at me. :lol:

If you are to dense to read...i even posted a picture of the airplane.

You're a ridiculous clown.

A Google search of "Philippines buys weapons from Italy" yields nothing. Zilch.

Go ahead. Try it.

There is ZERO news in the mainstream press about a purported Filipino purchase of Italian arms. I don't know where you got your tabloid citation, but it's garbage. Citations are only worthwhile if they are from reputable sources. Your citation is crap.

To me, it sounds like they signed a MOU (memorandum of understanding). There was no weapon purchase. It's just talk and window shopping.

Why worry about the weapons that the Philippines is acquiring. whatever those weapons are it wont scare any country at all. Worry about the weapons of the bad boy pointing at your friends and relatives once you try to test the MDT of our country and them. Test it. We'll never know unless your country try to. Filipinos are eager as well to test it so that we can start stackpiling sticks and stones to be used as weapons to defend our country if ever they will not come to our aid.

Test it.

In case you haven't heard, the Filipinos are broke.

Aquino begged Obama for help and received only a paltry $30 million in military aid for 2012.

Also, China has blocked Filipino bananas from the vast $8 trillion Chinese market. The Filipinos are losing exports and their lack of hard currency is being exacerbated as China prohibits some Filipino products..

Can you post here citations to support your claim that Aquino "begged" the US (I have seen in your other posts you mentioning that Aquino begged like a dog)?

Can you also post citations to prove that the Philippines is broke? The Philippine GDP grew 6.4% this 1st quarter of 2012, the second highest in East Asia, next only to China. Credit ratings were also upgraded one notch higher in all 3 credit rating agencies. To me, these facts does not show that the Philippines is broke. Losing exports? Exports grew at double digit pace last May.

PH exports grew at double-digit pace in May | Inquirer Business

Don't forget that Aquino sent out a warship to confront unarmed Chinese fishermen. Aquino started this and China is merely defending itself.

Please don't twist the facts. Don't forget that there were many instances in the past when China harrased and fired at unarmed Filipino fishermen doing their living well within the Philippines' EEZ.

Aquino concerned over China

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/-depth/06/02/11/china-fired-filipino-fishermen-jackson-atoll

Back
Top Bottom