What's new

Say what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kimsland

New Recruit

Reaction score
In the news:
officials ruled out informing Islamabad about a planned raid against Osama bin Laden's compound as they feared their Pakistani counterparts might alert the al-Qaeda chief.
Sooooo... let me get this right.
Pakistan quite obviously cannot (and wasn't) be trusted, especially on really (really) important stuff ie Terrorism !

The world really has woken up.
The sooner we break all ties with Pakistan (and really ALL of these backward thinking middle E. countries) the better.

Seriously, are these countries stupid or just plain dumb? If you live in any of these barbaric lands of religious nuts, leave asap.
We live (and have for many many years) in the space-age now. With scientific discoveries nearly every day. The land of dumb dumbs are a joke.

Yes "Pakistani Nationalist", I did read your (self deleted) reply.

But tell me (in my rant) how exactly did Pakistan MIS seeing a huge compound with large cement wall including barb-wire everywhere! Only a few miles away from "Pakistan DEFENCE" buildings ??????

Obviously, Pakistan have zero (ZERO > Nothing) No idea about 'defence'
IE THEY HAD TERROIST No1 LIVING UNDER THEIR NOSES FOR >>>> YEARS !!

Let's face it. Pakistan's "DEFENCE" is PATHETIC.
There is NO excuse. except Stupidity.

I really truly mean this > Get out of that barbaric country

lol the new defense expert.......... tell me how can 2 helis fly frm afghstan deep into a important military garrison city land near PMA ... fight n kill Osama n his guards... take evidence n his body... destroy a heli n thn fly back to baghram air base without Pakistan even noticing it?

Clearly ISI-Army helped.... thts "basic logic".

lol the new defense expert.......... tell me how can 2 helis fly frm afghstan deep into a important military garrison city land near PMA ... fight n kill Osama n his guards... take evidence n his body... destroy a heli n thn fly back to baghram air base without Pakistan even noticing it?

Clearly ISI-Army helped.... thts "basic logic".

Ask your establishment.

tell me how can 2 helis fly frm afghstan deep into a important military garrison city land near PMA

Pakistani urgently needs to get new radars..ask help from israelis!!

destroy a heli n thn fly back to baghram air base without Pakistan even noticing it?

whose heli was it??
Did Osama had his own helicopter in pakistan? or did pak army tried to stop US from attacking the compound and the US copters blew them up.?
Really important questions !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom