What's new

Save Pakistan Give solutions

Dawah will help us but will not change anything by itself.
Struggle is what we need.

Dawah actually give us the right direction of struggle.Our Prophet Muhammad PBUH converted dead civilization of Arabs into Vibrant and live with Dawah and Tableeg.

--firstly we should abolish feudalism..not only in form of distribution of land but also the culture of feudalism..this govt is in a position to take the initiatve as a party of ZAB but i doubt thay wil do it..ok lets presume it as a presentable solution.. this will reduce poverty n once this culture's roots are shaken we can see more social development.

--economic uplift..but not the "trickle down theory" this time..when we face budget deficits, instead of cutting the devlopment expenditure y dont we all move towards an austerity drive..not the one "initiated" by our govt..why isnt media projecting this??n we need a rational n not a sensational media..

--middle n lower stratas of population be involved in political process..its high time our political parties shoud become democratic internally first n then start their rhetoric about democracy..
(for indulging youth in politics "youth parliament" is an apppreciable move)

--we have one of the youngest population in the world(avg. age 18 yrs) we need to tap this human resource for this we must develop it..we should have education exchange programs with other countries n pay the educated ppl well so they dont think about leaving..

--for education the govt should not do projects like danish school or making it mandatory for teachers to admit their students to govt schools when their own study at oxford n cambridge..edu is like a business here..y doesnt the govt think about having "public private prtenership" with good chains ..the govt.for instance may cover the cost of infrastructure n make it mandatory that certain percentage should study free or they may subsidize the cost or make a ceiling if profits, amount above which should be for edu poor in those schools..

simply put--everyone knomws the solutions but who will come forward to implement them?:undecided:

--firstly we should abolish feudalism..not only in form of distribution of land but also the culture of feudalism..this govt is in a position to take the initiatve as a party of ZAB but i doubt thay wil do it..

The traditional form of Zamidari was that of someone that oversees the labourers working on his land. That role has evolved into something different. Write the names of all the Zamidars you know. Then take a list out of the people that are in the Government, Parliment, Judiciary, Military so on and so forth. There is not a place in this world that does not have "Zamidarz". The problem is that we have an acute shortage of the good ones. I am sorry I cant provide you with links or a huge well written article like some of our members, I am just not that good.

what hurts more is this, I have become involved and interested in all this recently, and want Pakistan to progress and become the best place in the world (for Pakistanis atleast lol). We have great valleys, our families, etc and we love it when we go there, now if we had all the facilities and things that are available in UK & US, etc, then I think no1 in their right mind would leave. South Asia (Bangladesh, India, Pakistan,etc) is blessed with family life, it's the most important thing in my opinion, if you have a nice home, living in nice area with nice roads, but no family, then what the hell does the road do? lol.

Anyway as i was saying I was talking to a few people about this, that WE need to change it, WE elect these corrupt criminal animals. But they keep saying Forget it, it won't happen, it won't change. Come on, if we all have mentality like this we can never change our conditions. This made me hopeless too, but I really want to do something, what can we do? come on guys. Just like Bhutto rose to power, one of us normal people must too and when we find good leadership only then we can hope for bright future. it will happen, but lets hope not too late. either we can waste another 63 years or someone rise now and fix it all. even my brother said that nothing can be done, the person who rises will be found dead in the nala next day.

Back
Top Bottom