What's new

Save Pakistan Give solutions

SekrutYakhni

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We have talked a lot about our corrupt politicians and generals. We have talked about democracy and dictatorship. We talked about the wars we fought. We talked about the ideological difference. We talked about new provinces. We talked about everything which possibly one can think of.

I am sure that there are people over here who know politicians and general's personally or are relatives. So, don't you think that we should move on to find the solution instead criticizing our top brass of the country. (as they are all the same)

Is it better to support your uncle who is MNA (corrupt) or Major General (corrupt) or is it better to support Pakistan?

Remember, we are not criticizing gov or supporting gov.
They are all the same.

So, in order to move towards betterment, we should present solutions.

Last edited:
The solution is simple.

Utilize your natural resources to fullest.

1. The pakistan is siting on the huge deposit of Oil still you are wasting your time and Pakistanis are suffering due lack of funds. The next door neighbor Iran is major producer of Oil even India produces large amount of oil.

2. The coal is another national wastage. You are not utilizing it. Despite of high moister it can be used to produce gas.

3. Turn to low cost manufacturing as like china. Utilize your population. It will provide large scale employment. Unlike India where we have service oriented economy we got money but still some what unemployment.

4. Stop blaming RAW, Mossad, CIA, Zionist type of crap and conspiracy theories. Stop blaming others for your failures and concomitantsy, realize your problems and solve them rationally.

5. Stop war mongering develop like Malaysia.

thanks

The solution is simple.

Utilize your natural resources to fullest.

1. The pakistan is siting on the huge deposit of Oil still you are wasting your time and Pakistanis are suffering due lack of funds. The next door neighbor Iran is major producer of Oil even India produces large amount of oil.

2. The coal is another national wastage. You are not utilizing it. Despite of high moister it can be used to produce gas.

3. Turn to low cost manufacturing as like china. Utilize your population. It will provide large scale employment. Unlike India where we have service oriented economy we got money but still some what unemployment.

4. Stop blaming RAW, Mossad, CIA, Zionist type of crap and conspiracy theories. Stop blaming others for your failures and concomitantsy, realize your problems and solve them rationally.

5. Stop war mongering develop like Malaysia.

thanks

The things you mentioned above are true to some extent but this will only happen if
A) We get rid of current politicians and corrupt generals.
B) People of Pakistan get more practical rather than sitting on the chair and criticizing.

Education is both a tool of social justice as well as a fundamental driver of economic development.
Kevin Rudd

Last edited:
ONLY FEW

stay away from whole mess of wot
be nutral on world issues
take some serius actions against jihadis before they rise.
finish the matters with india
reduce papulation
programs for long term power

Yes and PRACTICALLY change yourself and others.

Practical!

Last edited:
Do you guys think that we should have meetings somewhere to push forward the agenda. People living in Canada should meet there and same goes to others.

To make a bank of such solutions that would be entirely built by the people of the country, I have setup a solution wikipedia at

Polls.pk - Roadmap

Please go there and put all the solutions you have. We have talent and are blessed with intellectual brains among us but we need platform, channelization of their thought process. Something that would invite these people to come ahead and contribute to the development of their country by putting the real solutions and presenting answer to the problems we are facing.

To make a bank of such solutions that would be entirely built by the people of the country, I have setup a solution wikipedia at

Polls.pk - Roadmap

Please go there and put all the solutions you have. We have talent and are blessed with intellectual brains among us but we need platform, channelization of their thought process. Something that would invite these people to come ahead and contribute to the development of their country by putting the real solutions and presenting answer to the problems we are facing.

Okay sir I will do my part!
:tup:

Thank you for posting.

do not eye Kavin Rudd he is a one big idiot and let me tell you in advance he is going to lose to Tony Abbot.

A friend of mine met him and she says that he could be a good man but not a leader as he is quite incompetent.

one aspect has been coverd by JJ and the rest of it we would have to fix ourselves ie Education health and development moreover we need to be very very careful while selecting leaders.

At this stage Imran is better than many and i think he should be given a chance.

kill all zamindars, jagirdars, educate the society, make the society strong, make the lifely necessities available to all pakistanis, make the federation strong, make the policies(internal external), and diplomacy strong, get the fcuk out of colonialism era mentality, make urdu the official language and mode of all types of learning/education and services, finally kick the american sh1t from afghanistan out and once become strong, take back kashmir from bharatis.

I appreciate your concerns and thank you for posting stuff!

BUT the thing is who will do the stuff mentioned above?

Will we do it or we'll just present solutions?

What can we do to improve our country practically?

The only answer is :EDUCATION.

if people got education, they will make the right decision.

I appreciate your concerns and thank you for posting stuff!

BUT the thing is who will do the stuff mentioned above?

Will we do it or we'll just present solutions?

What can we do to improve our country practically?

lol, that's now difficult question to answer.

lol, that's now difficult question to answer.

I don't think so.

“If you can find a path with no obstacles, it probably doesn't lead anywhere.”
Frank A. Clark

People can change the fate of the country.
^^ If they want to!

do not eye Kavin Rudd he is a one big idiot and let me tell you in advance he is going to lose to Tony Abbot.

A friend of mine met him and she says that he could be a good man but not a leader as he is quite incompetent.

one aspect has been coverd by JJ and the rest of it we would have to fix ourselves ie Education health and development moreover we need to be very very careful while selecting leaders.

At this stage Imran is better than many and i think he should be given a chance.

Well, sir I liked his quote. I don't even know him very well. Anyways, thanks for mentioning.
:tup:

Back
Top Bottom