What's new

Save Pakistan Give solutions

So, you mean education should not be our first priority or forced education is not the solution?

In Canada, kids have to be in schools until they are 18.

By just saying forcing education and waving a magic wand?

I think the younger generation of Pakistan who is more educated now should take the pledge and if possible join the politics and flush the impurities out or if you already have good leaders select them...this will have a immediate effect.This also implies for India.
Second and the most important is education...we all know how it will benefit thoigh it take s a longr time to show the reasults but surely will help Pakistan to emerge as a powerful nation..you can take China and India for example.

No.
I do not take India as an example..
I take western world as an example as they are global leaders in scientific tech.

^^Sorry no offence meant.

However, India has improved herself in educational system.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

By just saying forcing education and waving a magic wand?

No, forcing education and telling illiterate people that education is an ultimate solution.

No.
I do not take India as an example..
I take western world as an example as they are global leaders in scientific tech.

^^Sorry no offence meant.

Your wish whom you want to take as an example,but India here was to take example because west has always been leaders in education or scientifc tech as you say ,but just like your country at a time India was lagging behind and with efforts and investment in education it has proved its worth and even the West take India as an example (i hope we dont need to discuss the Indian doctors,Engineers and the business managers in the world).

Your wish whom you want to take as an example,but India here was to take example because west has always been leaders in education or scientifc tech as you say ,but just like your country at a time India was lagging behind and with efforts and investment in education it has proved its worth and even the West take India as an example (i hope we dont need to discuss the Indian doctors,Engineers and the business managers in the world).

India has improved a lot.
:tup:

Some Indian member gave a good suggestion to start a radio program in Canada.

Trust me after all is said and discussed, the members here will count the number of thanks and go to bed and sleep nice and cozy.

No one would dare to go beyond discussion. If anyone here really got tha ballz then I dare him to take a pledge and DO something and not just something, DO everything that is required to get your country up the ranks.

Educate people, inform them, remove bias, go to different colleges, schools, villages and do the needful to help the deprived people.

If you ever see a child working, stop him and get him admitted to a school, don't allow forced child labour.

Get some smart people together, leave your current job, form a party and advocate for people's rights. Bust corrupt people who take bribes. Put up stage shows to inculcate the patriotic feeling in people. Radio shows and local TV ads can do good too.

If you really wanna do something, Do this.

And now thank me :lol::lol:

Trust me after all is said and discussed, the members here will count the number of thanks and go to bed and sleep nice and cozy.

No one would dare to go beyond discussion. If anyone here really got tha ballz then I dare him to take a pledge and DO something and not just something, DO everything that is required to get your country up the ranks.

Educate people, inform them, remove bias, go to different colleges, schools, villages and do the needful to help the deprived people.

If you ever see a child working, stop him and get him admitted to a school, don't allow forced child labour.

Get some smart people together, leave your current job, form a party and advocate for people's rights. Bust corrupt people who take bribes. Put up stage shows to inculcate the patriotic feeling in people. Radio shows and local TV ads can do good too.

Sir, the thing is simple.
I can only do things which I can afford. I am not a billionaire who'll change the fate of the country by himself. I will do my part and my cousin in Australia comes on the radio every now and then. He is doing his part very well. I was already thinking about radio program and will do something practically.

Most effective tool for muslim nation is Dawah , Dawah is mother of all good deeds.

Dawah means invite muslims towards Islam(Way of life) and do struggle to eliminate evils of society( corruption ,corrupt leadership,Riba etc) .

Most effective tool for muslim nation is Dawah , Dawah is mother of all good deeds.

Dawah means invite muslims towards Islam(Way of life) and do struggle to eliminate evils of society( corruption ,corrupt leadership,Riba etc) .

Dawah will help us but will not change anything by itself.
Struggle is what we need.

hahaha
:what:

I am not in complex to be a Pakistani man..
Depression makes me to do struggle. So, when I am depressed about my country.. I wanna come up with different solutions.
I don't sit like others...
:P

I don't hate my nation either..
I love Pakistan more than your love for India.
:partay:

yes you are dear.... other wise you wont write last line... so sorry for you.... next time tak birth in canada only

So, who is out there who can help (in Canada) to start a radio program.

Back
Top Bottom