What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the whole thing just now but I didn't found a single place which verifies your claims. I failed to find anywhere in that whole article that says that the word "China" or "Cina" is derived from something that is located in India. Are you sure you read it correct?

Indus flows 93% in Pakistan, 5% in IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir & 3% in China. None part of Indus flows in India. Also by your stupid logic Indus even flows in China, So?

Shows how well you can read and comprehend things.

What about it? That maqbooza Kashmir is in India, if you're still not aware. Besides, we don't care what a stupid Pakistani thinks about our name. The entire continent of the Americas is named after a European guy. Who cares? NOBODY. Our land is called by the first big river that flowed over it. Who cares? NOBODY(except you, of course).

well,,, about down south @Indischer can explain,,,,,,

Well, lots of differences in culture....but they're kinda subtle and gradual as one moves from North to South. Customs, castes, languages all change perceptibly very 80-100 kms.

Just see how chinese culture changed in the last 15 years.

so has culture in pretty much all over the world.

you just need to dig deeper bro. Just tiny bit deeper.

I don't see any change what you are talking about, chinese seem to practice the same culture as they had practiced for centuries. Chinese follow their own culture even when they are in foreign countries, they don't even mix with foreigners (talking about chinese students) pretty inward looking people. I told you that in pakistan somehow there is a leftist fever going on these days which talks about acculturation of pakistan through fake notions of global culture which I never observed when I lived in europe just few years ago, everyone sticks to his culture and proudly so. Interestingly in europe there is anti-leftist wave that is going on these days in reaction to the brainwashing of leftist notions like cultures are not important we should give up our cultures etc. I think a backlash against this current leftist fever in pakistan is also bound to happen, just a matter of time.

Shows how well you can read and comprehend things.

Either prove your claim otherwise SU & GTFO.

What about it? That maqbooza Kashmir is in India, if you're still not aware.

No IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is occupied territory whose fate has yet to be determined.

The entire continent of the Americas is named after a European guy. Who cares? NOBODY.

99.9% people living in America are also not indigenous people. You cannot give the example of America. People living in Asian countries are indigenous.

Our land is called by the first big river that flowed over it. Who cares? NOBODY(except you, of course).

Indus never flowed over your land. Even IVC maps prove that this land was a separate land & not part of India(Bharat). Yes Ganga & Brahmaputra flows there so it should be Gangia or Brahmaputria...No?

punjabi culture is same as north indian culture i believe. just that we are muslims and they are hindus and sikhs

your punjabi?

The current generation of pakistani punjabis 1-25 years old are NOT following any kind of "punjabi" culture in pakistan, I think people living outside of pakistan think that pakistani punjabi society is kind of static which is utterly wrong. My generation who grew up in 80s did follow a little bit of "punjabi" culture (specific punjabi children sports) but it is not the case with children who have grown up in 90s and 00s , they follow NO culture what so ever , they live just like anybody living perhaps in karachi or other urban centres of pakistan. The modern young pakistani punjabi does not really have anything called "north" indian culture in pakistan, it is gone for ever.

Either prove your claim otherwise SU & GTFO.

No IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir is occupied territory whose fate has yet to be determined.

99.9% people living in America are also not indigenous people. You cannot give the example of America. People living in Asian countries are indigenous.

Indus never flowed over your land. Even IVC maps prove that this land was a separate land & not part of India(Bharat). Yes Ganga & Brahmaputra flows there so it should be Gangia or Brahmaputria...No?

Either learn to read the material referred to you or STFU. Maqbooza Kashmir's fate has long been determined. It's part of India since 1948. And who're you to say which examples I can give or not give? Your own country is nowhere on any map till 1947. I can show you plenty of maps where India is depicted as inclusive of Indus. Learn to comprehend history for what it is, not what you wished it was.

As I said, try convincing the World to start using Gangia or Brahmaputria instead of India. Or at the very least, try renaming your own land as India. We have no problems with our name. Only you do.

Again let leave all this discussion aside which is irrelevant to topic. No one answer my questions in previous posts

Is Bollywood represent Indian culture? . If we consider Bollywood as representation of indian culture than sunny Leone will be the most cultural girl i ever met lol

No, Bollywood doesn't represent "Indian culture". In the first place, there is no single "Indian culture" - India is a very vast and diverse country, with many cultures in it. Those are the two reasons that it was stupid of the OP to start a thread begging to be saved from "Indian culture", whatever that means.

Bollywood represents a common Indian as much as John Rambo represents a common American, or James Bond represents a common Britisher.

India has many, many cultures, most of them having begun before recorded history, but constantly evolving. As our first Prime Minister put it, the "ancient, the eternal, the ever new".

There are hundreds, if not thousands of different cultures and traditions and lifestyles and heritages in India. It is perhaps the most diverse country in that respect. 'Anekta mein ekta' - Unity in diversity. That's our motto.

Bollywood doesn't represent any one of those thousands of cultures we have.

Either learn to read the material referred to you or STFU.

Either back your claim with proper proof where it verifies your nonsense bharat verma clown claims otherwise STFU & GL.:sniper:

Maqbooza Kashmir's fate has long been determined. It's part of India since 1948.

Where did you learn that from? Indian Army schools? or bharat verma schools?:crazy::lol:

And who're you to say which examples I can give or not give? Your own country is nowhere on any map till 1947.

Because you are giving wrong examples. Can you compare your GPA with an abnormal person's GPA?...No, rite? Same is the case here. Even your country was not on the map till 1947...

I can show you plenty of maps where India is depicted as inclusive of Indus. Learn to comprehend history for what it is, not what you wished it was.

I can show you several centuries old maps that points out that your country was never part of our country. If for few centuries it was merged into one it does not mean that it was like that historically. You need to learn proper history not what your clown bharat verma or that hindutva extremist swami teach you 25/8.:agree:

As I said, try convincing the World to start using Gangia or Brahmaputria instead of India. Or at the very least, try renaming your own land as India. We have no problems with our name. Only you do.

Why would I convince anyone? You people love foreigners so you name it after Sind or after Germany...for all we care. And why would Pakistan change it's name...Pakistanis seems happy with that name...:pakistan::pakistan:

The current generation of pakistani punjabis 1-25 years old are NOT following any kind of "punjabi" culture in pakistan, I think people living outside of pakistan think that pakistani punjabi society is kind of static which is utterly wrong. My generation who grew up in 80s did follow a little bit of "punjabi" culture (specific punjabi children sports) but it is not the case with children who have grown up in 90s and 00s , they follow NO culture what so ever , they live just like anybody living perhaps in karachi or other urban centres of pakistan. The modern young pakistani punjabi does not really have anything called "north" indian culture in pakistan, it is gone for ever.
I'm from a village in a punjab and punjabi culture is very well alive and active there.
the cities obviously can't follow punjabi culture because punjabi culture is rural.

Either back your claim with proper proof where it verifies your nonsense bharat verma clown claims otherwise STFU & GL.:sniper:

Where did you learn that from? Indian Army schools? or bharat verma schools?:crazy::lol:

Because you are giving wrong examples. Can you compare your GPA with an abnormal person's GPA?...No, rite? Same is the case here. Even your country was not on the map till 1947...

I can show you several centuries old maps that points out that your country was never part of our country. If for few centuries it was merged into one it does not mean that it was like that historically. You need to learn proper history not what your clown bharat verma or that hindutva extremist swami teach you 25/8.:agree:

Why would I convince anyone? You people love foreigners so you name it after Sind or after Germany...for all we care. And why would Pakistan change it's name...Pakistanis seems happy with that name...:pakistan::pakistan:

Looks like you've followed Bharat Verma more than any Indian. I have no knowledge about his claims, whatever they are. But seriously dude, you need to, like, start learning how to read.

Show me the various maps where Pakistan is even mentioned before 1947. Perhaps then we can start debating further.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom