What's new

Save Pakistan From The Vulgar Indian Culture

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you've followed Bharat Verma more than any Indian. I have no knowledge about his claims, whatever they are. But seriously dude, you need to, like, start learning how to read.

Well yes I love entertainment & verma clown never fails to entertain us. And no it is you who need proper history lesson.

Show me the various maps where Pakistan is even mentioned before 1947. Perhaps then we can start debating further.

Although the name Pakistan was not there but the land in similar shape with a different name was there. Search for it online.

Well yes I love entertainment & verma clown never fails to entertain us. And no it is you who need proper history lesson.

Although the name Pakistan was not there but the land in similar shape with a different name was there. Search for it online.

I provided you a source when you asked for it. Time to prove that you too can google out a source to support your claims.

I'm from a village in a punjab and punjabi culture is very well alive and active there.
the cities obviously can't follow punjabi culture because punjabi culture is rural.

Describe some punjabi "culture" that is followed in your village and I will give my comment on "punjabiness" of any aspect of that culture, so tell me which particular thing a teenager in your village is doing that you will call "punjabi" or "north indian".

I don't see any change what you are talking about, chinese seem to practice the same culture as they had practiced for centuries. Chinese follow their own culture even when they are in foreign countries, they don't even mix with foreigners (talking about chinese students) pretty inward looking people. I told you that in pakistan somehow there is a leftist fever going on these days which talks about acculturation of pakistan through fake notions of global culture which I never observed when I lived in europe just few years ago, everyone sticks to his culture and proudly so. Interestingly in europe there is anti-leftist wave that is going on these days in reaction to the brainwashing of leftist notions like cultures are not important we should give up our cultures etc. I think a backlash against this current leftist fever in pakistan is also bound to happen, just a matter of time.

bro did you ever visit China in the early 90s and now?

Just curious.

Looks like you've followed Bharat Verma more than any Indian. I have no knowledge about his claims, whatever they are. But seriously dude, you need to, like, start learning how to read.

Show me the various maps where Pakistan is even mentioned before 1947. Perhaps then we can start debating further.

maps and borders are mostly the aftermath of 1947.

There are 200 odd members of UN.

if you start asking the same question, for most of them, you will be surprised.

Even Bharat has a "Born on Date" of Aug 15, 1947 full 1 day after Pakistan's born on date of Aug 14,1947.

So if you want to be faithful to the maps and documents (I hope you do)

modern day Bharat is younger than Pakistan.

Still this is a discussion to be had on cup of chai and some nice biscuits. Us Indians and Pakistanis need to learn how to carry out good jabbing.

We try to kill each other when a little tickle is good enough to make other one laugh.

So breath and laugh. This life is too short to get into endless circular arguments. Stick to thread and see what I have already stated.

Peace

Last edited:
Describe some punjabi "culture" that is followed in your village and I will give my comment on "punjabiness" of any aspect of that culture, so tell me which particular thing a teenager in your village is doing that you will call "punjabi" or "north indian".

well all those punjabi games and stories are still told in our villages.
- our outfits are punjabi
- we are farmers and army men
- we have different baraderis
- punjabi food - we still make rotis on our own tandooris
- we have our own wheat ect

- we follow punjabi customs and traditions basically
- have punjabi weddings
i mean what else is there?

Just curious.

I have interacted with dozens of chinese people on daily basis in europe and got a good idea of chinese culture and how it is different than others, same with people of many nationalities and ethnicities , I don't need to visit as a tourist and then get back with false notions because one needs to go deeper than superficial out look of the things.

- have punjabi weddings

- I think you are from kharian, they wear shalwar kameez so nothing "punjabi" speciality about it, it is worn all over pakistan

-punjabis are not the only people who are farmers or army men, almost all the cultures in the pakistan have farmers and many also have army men, so nothing "punjabi" about it

- Every province in pakistan has different tribes/biradaries living there, so again nothing special "punjabi" about it

-Most of the rural people all over pakistan make roti in tandoor too, the shape might be a little bit different even within punjab and offcoure some other areas of pakistan especially sindh and kpk, Wheat is also grown in other provinces of pakistan so nothing "punjabi" about wheat

Which punjabi customs and traditions that you follow but others don't , that is what I am interested in. So far you have not been able to come up even with single aspect from your village that I can called specifically punjab.

Last edited:
I have interacted with dozens of chinese people on daily basis in europe and got a good idea of chinese culture and how it is different than others, same with people of many nationalities and ethnicities , I don't need to visit as a tourist and then get back with false notions because one needs to go deeper than superficial out look of the things.

you can't understand Pakistani culture by visiting Luton's grocery stores. just a tiny snapshot from even a tinier pinhole.

you can't understand Eastern Punjab culture by visiting Sikhs in Brampton ontario. just a tiny snapshot from even a tinier pinhole.

Similarly you can't find the changes in Chinese culture by visiting Chinese restaurant in London.

In fact immigrants present their native culture that is decades old frozen snapshot of the real thing.

I hope you understand.

I sure hope you do.

Just curious.

maps and borders are mostly the aftermath of 1947.

There are 200 odd members of UN.

if you start asking the same question, for most of them, you will be surprised.

Even Bharat has a "Born on Date" of Aug 15, 1947 full 1 day after Pakistan's born on date of Aug 14,1947.

So if you want to be faithful to the maps and documents (I hope you do)

modern day Bharat is younger than Pakistan.

Still this is a discussion to be had on cup of chai and some nice buscuits. Us Indians and Pakistanis need to learn how to carry out good jabbing.

We try to kill each other when a little tickle is good enough to make other one laugh.

So breath and laugh. This life is too short to get into endless circular arguments. Stick to thread and see what I have already stated.

Peace

I don't have a problem with those who genuinely appreciate our shared histories. But I do have a problem with this one-sided notion of retrospectively trying to change history for the benefit of present realities. I wouldn't ever ask someone to show such maps unless they weren't indulging in such revisionism.

btw, you were gone for a long while. Wassup these days? Missed your inputs on many issues in the meantime.:)

- have punjabi weddings

Let me check your punjabiness , what is the punjabi word for urdu word "Samdhi" , if the children of the two guys are married to each other then those two guys are called "Samdhi" in urdu but we in punjabi have a different word for this relation , tell me what is that punjabi word.

I don't have a problem with those who genuinely appreciate our shared histories. But I do have a problem with this one-sided notion of retrospectively trying to change history for the benefit of present realities. I wouldn't ever ask someone to show such maps unless they weren't indulging in such revisionism.

btw, you were gone for a long while. Wassup these days? Missed your inputs on many issues in the meantime.:)

Thank you.

Where I had gone. This was aptly put by my lady (using Bollywood song and hence Indian culture invasion damn it)

teri do takyan dee nokri
Mera lakhon ka saawan jai ray.

you can't understand Pakistani culture by visiting Luton's grocery stores. just a tiny snapshot from even a tinier pinhole.

you can't understand Eastern Punjab culture by visiting Sikhs in Brampton ontario. just a tiny snapshot from even a tinier pinhole.

Similarly you can't find the changes in Chinese culture by visiting Chinese restaurant in London.

In fact immigrants present their native culture that is decades old frozen snapshot of the real thing.

I hope you understand.

I sure hope you do.

I did not visit an grocery store , I lived together with many chinese students in dormitory of university, many class mates were Chinese too. And I am talking about fresh chinese students who directly came from china, they were not immigrant settlers.

I did not visit an grocery store , I lived together with many chinese students in dormitory of university, many class mates were Chinese too. And I am talking about fresh chinese students who directly came from china, they were not immigrant settlers.

that too is a very very limited view.

China is changing every year if not ever day.

Their high school generation is way too different from those who graduated from college 4 years ago (and probably met you in college in a very limited way). There is also a difference when you see them from different regions of China
Also if they are from big city or small village. or something in between.

that too is a very very limited view.

China is changing every year if not ever day.

Their high school generation is way too different from those who graduated from college 4 years ago (and probably met you in college in a very limited way). There is also a difference when you see them from different regions of China
Also if they are from big city or small village. or something in between.

All the chinese students I found extremely patriotic and nationalist about their country, they refused to listen any BS from europeans against their country or their communist system, they made it clear to everyone that they are not a kind of people who will get brain washed just because they were studying in a European country.

Peace[/quote]

- I think you are from kharian, they wear shalwar kameez so nothing "punjabi" speciality about it, it is worn all over pakistan

-punjabis are not the only people who are farmers or army men, almost all the cultures in the pakistan have farmers and many also have army men, so nothing "punjabi" about it

- Every province in pakistan has different tribes/biradaries living there, so again nothing special "punjabi" about it

-Most of the rural people all over pakistan make roti in tandoor too, the shape might be a little bit different even within punjab and offcoure some other areas of pakistan especially sindh and kpk, Wheat is also grown in other provinces of pakistan so nothing "punjabi" about wheat

Which punjabi customs and traditions that you follow but others don't , that is what I am interested in. So far you have not been able to come up even with single aspect from your village that I can called specifically punjab.

well lets discuss punjabi here
https://defence.pk/threads/punjabi-in-the-subcontinent-and-beyond….322398/

All the chinese students I found extremely patriotic and nationalist about their country, they refused to listen any BS from europeans against their country or their communist system, they made it clear to everyone that they are not a kind of people who will get brain washed just because they were studying in a European country.

They were just fresh off the boat yaar. What do you expect.

Ask them how many would return to china in the long run.

The answer not many.

look at their hands and feet and the direction they move, not just the tongue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom