What's new

Saulat Mirza to expose Altaf Hussain before death

She doesn’t talk about the numerous murders that Saulat is said to have committed, but says, “Whatever happened had happened. We wanted to move to one side and start over.”
I just have a high bp reading this...I mean seriously...Then whatever fairytale story "happened" between her and her husband "had happened"...move on and start over!

This is exactly the identity crisis everyone talks bout Pakistan.
Do you even know the meaning of that word?

Identity crises would be showcased when people try to "apna foreign" shit like mini skirts say ok to gays, turn blind eye to fornication (which OUR CULTURE) doesnt permit! Not sticking with your own...

Heck every Sikh would stick with their own so would every Hindu.....But somehow when a Muslim does so it is some form of identity crisis? Believe me if Sikhs were given Khalistan they wouldnt give 2nd glance to India... :enjoy:

I dont get why all PDF members with musharaff picture are pro-mqm.
I'm anti-MQM to the core.
Just wanted to show how MQM turned a fine young man who could've had a bright future into a cold stone murderer.

I'm anti-MQM to the core.
Just wanted to show how MQM turned a fine young man who could've had a bright future into a cold stone murderer.
Consider that a result of Continues Meddling of Establishment on Karachi Politics and Corrupt System run through Sindh Govt. This person is just one there are thousands of them in other groups also from MQM Haqiqi, Punjabi Pakhtun Ittehad to SSP and Gang War. I never saw their Confessions came out but MQM became Exception in the end all of a sudden for unknown reason.

Hes gotta pay ... for taking the lives of many men who were "husbands" "brothers" "fathers" "sons" !

this kind of people cry and become angels when they see their own death ... but what about those who's life they taken ?
i have no mercy for such people .. they should think about their wife,, kids and parents before committing such crimes ..

CAYXOLcW4AAyi7t.jpg

acc to jail authories he is smoking more than 100 cigarettes :lol: Tick Tick Tick @Patriots

http://www.dawn.com/news/1155085/saulat-mirzas-execution-postponed

Until Altaf dog is out and ruling MQM people will keep dying send messages to ISPR to finish Altaf
Thats great I mean to fire A bomb on infidels, like UK then USA ? Right lolzzz

That is why we need to get rid of MQM or it would brain wash more young people from pakistan .............
Sure then bring in the school butchers & church attackers ? Lolzzz

Back
Top Bottom