What's new

Saudis give nod to Israeli raid on Iran

Saudis are right.Although if Iran attacks Saudi Conventionally Saudi will recover but you can't afford to have nuclear missiles pointed at holy cities.Iran Nuclear Program should be crushed.

LOL iranians have offered to share there nuclear tech with any Muslim country who wants it.

So if u think saudies are right then why complain about saudies in pakistan helping Talibans and Al-qaida.

SO i take it you are ok with Israel having nukes pointed at Islamic countries.

What else could one expect from Arabs after all we all know to what extent SA can go just to stop Iran from building a nuclear bomb. Something i dont get it what has SaudiArabia got to fear from Iranian nuclear bomb.

The Saudis are puppit of US. They do whatever they tell them. The US has a firm grip over the Royal Familly.
I can bet it if US had demanded the Saudis to Destabalize Pakistan the Saudis will accept their demands . However the people living in Saudi-Arabia have a different view but unfortunately nobody challanges the Descision made by the Royals.

If Saudi-Arabia would have a different stance the Isralis wouldnt had dared to attack the Iraqi-Nuclear Reactor. This time against Iran they will again use Saudi-Air-Space. However attacking Iran will be a highly tough Descision and it might cost alot to both sides. Those who are competing the US in almost every Arena would Definately take advantage from such a mistake.

:woot: Rofl.. man hold on your horses...
dont you know that all sheikh's spend so much money on gambling and on women , if they want to strengthen muslim ummah they can do it but no las Vegas is more important to them... and wats so special with al sabah's clan?? i dun see any thing good with this dynasty either..they all are same...

Look man , dont try to break ummah , we muslims are like one body.I know history of your tribe always supported British government, but we should forget past ,let learn to live as brothers and friends.

I dont think saudi arabia allow israeli plans to cross its air space.

Pakistani pilot are flying UAE F15 , the attack on arabs shall be considered attack on Pakistan.

Iran never try to even touch Saudia or GCC member countries.

Iranians have yet to attack or threatend to attack any of its neighbours.

UAE oh yes isnt this the same state that allowed Americans to use its airspace to destroy Iraq.:rofl:Yeah you are right GCC is untouchable :victory:

Non sense

Why you are using abusive language for arabs? shame on you

all shabah were arabs.Arabs are children of shabah.

Arabs have biggest threat from iran not from israel, you dont know the history , iranians many times tried to creat distrubance during Haj.

Educate your self and stop speculating.

Saudi Arabia actually financed nuke project of Pakistan.

Prove it .

Let the mods decide what to do.

This is the best you could do.

Iranians have yet to attack or threatend to attack any of its neighbours.

UAE oh yes isnt this the same state that allowed Americans to use its airspace to destroy Iraq.:rofl:Yeah you are right GCC is untouchable :victory:

Do you think Sadam was angel, why he attacked Kawait a muslim state?

What he did with kurds? He also attacked Iran ? still you think he should not be punished.

Look man , dont try to break ummah , we muslims are like one body.I know history of your tribe always supported British government, but we should forget past ,let learn to live as brothers and friends.

Wow who supported British against Muslims kindly share this with us so know we are trying to change the history.

HOUSE OF SAUD SUPPORTED BRITISHAGAINST OTTOMANS.

HOUSE OF SAUD SUPPORTED THE WEST TO HAVE OVER A MILLION KILLED IN IRAQ

=Fundamentalist;417200]Do you think Sadam was angel, why he attacked Kawait a muslim state?

His orders from the Masters were to take Kuwait as a prize to attack Iran Kuwait is a wahabi state not Muslim.

What he did with kurds? He also attacked Iran ? still you think he should not be punished.

So you are saying House of saud and Other GCC countries helped the west to attack and destroy iraq was because of him being brutal CIA sppointed dictator.
Hate to tell you dude all GCC countries were involved with saddam when he attacked Iran so when are they going to be Punished or that wasnt the point you were trying to make.
Most Important We all no Islam has no concept of royality when are you going to fix that or thats a diffrent story and we are not talking about that.:blah:

Wow who supported British against Muslims kindly share this with us so know we are trying to change the history.

HOUSE OF SAUD SUPPORTED BRITISHAGAINST OTTOMANS.

HOUSE OF SAUD SUPPORTED THE WEST TO HAVE OVER A MILLION KILLED IN IRAQ

Muslims history is full of mir jaffar and mir sadaq characters, but we should learn from our history and should feel proud being muslim and reject all other ideas and theories which are against unity and brotherhood.:enjoy:

I dont think saudi arabia allow israeli plans to cross its air space.

Pakistani pilot are flying UAE F15 , the attack on arabs shall be considered attack on Pakistan.

Iran never try to even touch Saudia or GCC member countries.

sorry there is no f-15 in UAE air force.:D

One iranin F-4 had been shot down by Saudi F-15s, and two pilots had defected to Iraq with their F-4s in 1984

Last edited:
I like Iran...And with the current president Ahemadnijan (I spelled it right...right)
who is so media savy it will be very hard for America to start Iran war.
So it will be like Israel going and attacking Iran's nuclear powerplants liket hey did with Iraq when saddam was in power

Geographically and culturally i like Iran, very beautifull society BUT i hate the political leadership of Iran, it sucks. hatred towards Israel is the root cause for their nuclear program and their economy is in peril. Afterall, Iran is under the ultimate controll of a religious leader- Ayatollah khomeini.:disagree:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom