What's new

Saudis furious over ‘King of the Sands’ screening

chillax bro.. nothing about you or your king.. :)
was teaching him how to use forum feature like reply.. which shows as alert ... :p:

Bro, you have a full license to insult the House of Saud. I am not their spokesman, you know! Nor can I stop that from happening. I would personally, though, prefer constructive criticism based on facts rather than the opposite which we see in this thread from a few "unnamed" users.

I just misunderstood your post which is my fault. No biggie. I saw his post. He is an old member who sometimes can be serious and sometimes not (trolling). I hope we will see more of the first rather than latter despite me not agreeing with him on the Israeli/Palestinian issue and probably a few other issues.

Last edited:
Bro, you have a full license to insult the House of Saud. I am not their spokesman, you know! I just misunderstood your post which is my fault. No biggie. I saw his posts. He is an old member who sometimes can be serious and sometimes not (trolling). I hope we will see more of the first rather than latter despite I not agreeing with him on the Israeli/Palestinian issue.
I dont want to insult anybody unncessarily.. especially people I have insufficient information about, and my knowledge about house of saud is very little currently.
anyway no issue.

Some people want to justify Butchery by Assad in 2013 by a tribal warfare 100 years ago.

That's just pathetic.

It doesn't have anything to do with Assad, it's just a historical movie made by a Syrian national, get over it.

Not every movie made in Hollywood has a hidden conspiracy theory either.

It doesn't have anything to do with Assad, it's just a historical movie made by a Syrian national, get over it.

LOL, the director is an Al-Asshead stooge and it is very much a propaganda piece as already explained. It would be the same like if Nazis, your Mullah's or a Ba'athi would make a movie about Jews.

Very neutral indeed. Especially taken the political climate into consideration.

You probably also belief in the Santa Clause, am I right?
Each to his own, I guess.

Iranians should also look at their own medival history too then.

What happened with Sunni genocide and ethnic cleansing in your beautiful country is 1000 times worse than what Hitler did to Jews.

As a I said,

I love history, but history should not be used to pick on just one guy and ignore our own $hitty stuff.

Thank you

Iranians should also look at their own medival history too then.

What happened with Sunni genocide and ethnic cleansing in your beautiful country is 1000 times worse than what Hitler did to Jews.

As a I said,

I love history, but history should not be used to pick on just one guy and ignore our own $hitty stuff.

Thank you

Funny how you have been trying to bring Shias into a non-relevant thread.

And regarding history, you are welcome to make movies about any part of Iranian history, at least you won't find me coming here whining about it.

There are already many anti-Iran movies, like 300, and some Iranians protested it, but I believe it's useless, movies,true or false, can not change the reality for people with least intellectual capability.

And as I said, it's just a movie, get over it. Don't bring weird conspiracy theories here.

Funny how you have been trying to bring Shias into a non-relevant thread.

And regarding history, you are welcome to make movies about any part of Iranian history, at least you won't find me coming here whining about it.

There are already many anti-Iran movies, like 300, and some Iranians protested it, but I believe it's useless, movies,true or false, can not change the reality for people with least intellectual capability.

And as I said, it's just a movie, get over it. Don't bring weird conspiracy theories here.

I think I have already stated that it is just a movie.

No need to issue fat fat fatwas against it.

But the tradition of issuing fat fat fatwas is an Iranian tradition too. If you know your history.

p.s.

300 is a movie (and not a documentary) about a fight/battle during Persian attack on areas now known as Greece. Why would it be considered anti-Iran?

I think I have already stated that it is just a movie.

No need to issue fat fat fatwas against it.

But the tradition of issuing fat fat fatwas is an Iranian tradition too. If you know your history.

p.s.

300 is a movie (and not a documentary) about a fight/battle during Persian attack on areas now known as Greece. Why would it be considered anti-Iran?

I haven't seen the Syrian movie and I have no opinion about it, but there shouldn't be so much fuss about it.

Regarding 300, I don't know if you have seen the movie or not, but only looking at appearance of Persian soldiers which look more like monsters than humans, showing them like backwards while history proves that Persian empire was more developed compared to Macedonians and Greek lands or a ridiculous homo looking nude king shown as Xerxes and also a lot of exaggerations is enough to back my word.

But I want to state again that I have nothing against 300, although I believe it's not based on facts, but it's just a movie and movies are not supposed to be necessarily based on facts, documentaries are.

Regarding 300, I don't know if you have seen the movie or not, but only looking at appearance of Persian soldiers which look more like monsters than humans, showing them like backwards while history proves that Persian empire was more developed compared to Macedonians and Greek lands or a ridiculous homo looking nude king shown as Xerxes and also a lot of exaggerations is enough to back my word.

But I want to state again that I have nothing against 300, although I believe it's not based on facts, but it's just a movie and movies are not supposed to be necessarily based on facts, documentaries are.

Yeap I have not only seen the movie but read extensively about the battle itself.

Pretty heroic stance by a few soldiers who took advantage of the unique topography that Persians failed to account for. But then most wars are like that. Very good generals fail to account for that type of $hit.

But no, Iranian soldiers didn't come out as monsters.

In fact the they quickly figured out the alternative route and took care of the "minor resistance" by the 300. I say minor from overall scheme of the war.

peace

in fact there is a lesson in that movie for modern day Iranians (Pakistanis, Chinese, etc).

When another power can bring their fleet of ships next to your shore, you have lost the war.

Last edited:
Oh yes let's watch a movie about the Founders of modern day Saudi Arabia by the enemies of Saudi Arabia, I'm sure it will be %100 neutral :lol: (Sarcasm)

Assheads backs are burning so much they decided to to make another propaganda about KSA, can't blame them when their God (Asshead) is close to be found in a sewer.

I dont think this movie would have been on the radar as much, had it not been for the backlash from Saudi leaders.

Back
Top Bottom