What's new

Saudi Women Driving issue

you as a society don't give respect to women Laws are just the drama

We as a society treat the women as follows

A mother is considered equivalent to god bringing you to life
A newly wed women is considered as the incarnation of lakshmi to bring the prosperity to home
A huge section of the society known as shaktas consider feminine force to be the all creator of everything
On the eve of Navratras girl child are fed with food in almost every home from neighbours and everywhere
As far as sickness goes be a murderer and go to jail you will be respected among goons just try being a rapist and going over to jail
Some of the top most executives in the financial world are women in india including Airtel

Is it enough or should i write whole paragraphs about how we treat our women

vee indians treat women with respect, Muslims do not..

that's the biggest load of horsesh!t indians and the phobic press come out with.

some muslim countries are like so. indians (along with trash press) say it equals sharia, as do fanatics.

the following display of double standards by the Hindu Taliban claiming to be the true Hindutva is a similar accusation of Saudi being the true Sharia.

Girls wearing jeans or mini skirts, girls smoking and drinking, Valentine’s day, girls talking to guys have all been of late victims of a growing moral police in India. This self-styled Indian Taliban claim their origins in Hindu culture such as Bajrang Dal and Sri Ram Sena. Their ludicrous motive – to preserve Indian culture
Moral police

the hindutva are probably more hypocritical than the fanatical muslims.

U mean the same muthalik who was beaten with sandals and face blackend by the same indians.....Aaaahhhh dont forget the thousands of pink panties he recieved on the valentines day.

Gone are the days when these hooligans were able to control....

they represent a substantial portion of india's population. they are hardcore rss and bjp

Oops then i would be doomed cuz being a women i drink openly in pubs in delhi come late from work around 2 in morning. i guess then majority of population is after me....

i didnt say they were a majority. they're substantial. about as much as the muslim fanatics. it seemed odd the way you think india is not fanatical and doesnt have some people who claim to be the true hindutva that are as anti woman as the saudi sharia you claim is.

i didnt say they were a majority. they're substantial. about as much as the muslim fanatics. it seemed odd the way you think india is not fanatical and doesnt have some people who claim to be the true hindutva that are as anti woman as the saudi sharia you claim is.

I dont deny the fact that there are chavunists who belive in that. But the thing is they are more after culture thingy then hindusim. Because the laws they are trying to impose are ancient cultural laws then being hindu laws. Hindusim if i am right is only religon which sees sex as something spiritual then just anything physical or a sin

Great debating sir.

Citing groups ,which are not a force politically or even religiously who pull off one of incident in a huge country like India to seek cheap publicity,to counter/defend a LAW applicable to the whole country.

What LAW??

Guys, at least try to focus on Saudi Arabia instead of turning this into India vs. Pakistan, who oppresses women more, who rapes women more,etc.?

Personally, I think this is pathetic behavior from Saudi Arabia's government but I don't expect any less from a country where women and men are not seen as equals both culturally and in the eyes of the law.

The discussion on this thread is more about India Vs Islamic countries. Stick to the topic everyone.

Zarvan! The article you posted is interesting. It is true that human beings, irrespective of their gender want to distribute responsibility. Men obviously want to share their burden and women are hesitant. I think we should leave it to their women to fight for their own rights. If they really want it then they should fight for it.

However i would also ask you to stop portraying Islamic societies as ideal for women because it is these Islamic societies where most violence against women occurs. We are number third in violence against women. Please remember that.

Guys, at least try to focus on Saudi Arabia instead of turning this into India vs. Pakistan, who oppresses women more, who rapes women more,etc.?

Personally, I think this is pathetic behavior from Saudi Arabia's government but I don't expect any less from a country where women and men are not seen as equals both culturally and in the eyes of the law.

Sir Saudi treat women equal but yes the don't treat women as sex objects like your country America

Back
Top Bottom