What's new

Saudi tyrans sentence peace activists to death

Peace activist? Cretin. That criminal was sentenced for sedition, rioting, protesting, robbery and for attempted murder of policemen in the district of Qatif. Such creatures must be given a short process and are given that in KSA. That is why there is so little crime in KSA.

You can say hello to him when he is headless.

Keep crying Vietnamese lunatic that desperately tries to attach himself to the ancient Arab world and the ME thinking that he has anything to do with the region.:lol:

The Americans went too far with the mustard and nerve gas in Vietnam it seems.

@Yzd Khalifa

Peace activist? Cretin. That criminal was sentenced for sedition, rioting, protesting, robbery and for attempted murder of policemen in the district of Qatif. Such creatures must be given a short process and are given that in KSA. That is why there is so little crime in KSA.

Keep crying Vietnamese lunatic that desperately tries to attach himself to the ancient Arab world and the ME thinking that he has anything to do with the region.:lol:

@Yzd Khalifa
He was just singing some poems, we know how your regime sentence people to death for enjoying life

You just took a pic that you photoshop quickly. He's not vietnamese

He? Is it not a she? LOL. Sometimes I have a hard time seeing the difference in you Vietnamese to be honest.

In any case another troll thread created by the resident lunatic.

Also what importance do sect have in this news? There are many more Sunni Muslims who are executed (local and migrants) than Shias for the simple reason that 90% of the population are Sunnis. Nice spin to the news to create some havoc.

A crime is a crime and sect does not matter here at all. Just as heigh, weight, hair or eye color or the tone of the skin color.

Also since when are you reading JEW Reuters and their JEW news?:lol:

He will never admit this, but he loves reading JEW Home & Garden :lol:
In all seriousness then we need to find a sweet Jewish lady for our Vietnamese friend. Maybe this will cure his mental disorder (S!)? I am thinking about an Mizrahi Jew (Arab Jew) or a Ashkenazi Jew. Or maybe a mixture. They usually turn out well that way.

@Yzd Khalifa

He committed a crime, he has to pay for it.

He committed a crime, he has to pay for it.

Exactly. I don't understand why this is so hard to understand.

Also why is his sect even mentioned to begin with?
Why don't the media make headlines that say "Sunni Saudi Arabian of the Hanbali fiqh from Unaizah executed" or "Pakistani Sunni of the Hanafi fiqh executed in Riyadh" or "Saudi Arabian Sunni of the Shafi'i fiqh executed in Ta'if" etc. It's amazing.:lol:

Like sect matters. In principal the authorities could have killed all Shias within 1 month yet no Shias are ever hurt in KSA since there is no reason for this. Sect should not matter. In KSA law and order rules and an Islamic lifestyle in the vast majority of instances. A Saudi Arabian is my brother and sister regardless of religion as is an fellow Arab. Very simple.

Anyway he can still appeal so not even certain that he will receive the death penalty.

But you know it's difficult to argue with our resident Vietnamese lunatic. The guy was only "singing poems about freedom".:lol:

Anyway how are you doing bro?

Last edited:
RIP my bro

Vietnamese_traditional_girls_smile.jpg

291637.jpeg

d201203290800.jpg

vietnam_people_by_quangkietkp5-d5aools.jpg

http://www.talkvietnam.com/files/20...mese-people-living-abroad-1154992-hoahau6.jpg

http://i442.photobucket.com/albums/qq144/_vance_/8_b2578.jpg

@MOHSENAM

Cherry-picking to the extreme. Vietnamese have never been know for their beauty. In East Asia (non-Caucasians) it's the Japanese that are most well-known for their looks. Some Chinese too.

I prefer Indonesians especially the many millions of Indonesian of Arab ancestry or mixed Arab ancestry. They have a very exotic look about them.

Asyifa Latief (also Arab-Indonesian), Miss Indonesia 2010:

:enjoy: Yes, we like that.

Wait a second. He is not dead. And why would anyone feel sorry for criminals just because they belong to their own sect?:crazy:

@MOHSENAM

Cherry-picking to the extreme. Vietnamese have never been know for their beauty. In East Asia (non-Caucasians) it's the Japanese that are most well-known for their looks. Some Chinese too.

I prefer Indonesians especially the many millions of Indonesian of Arab ancestry or mixed Arab ancestry. They have a very exotic look about them.

Asyifa Latief (also Arab-Indonesian), Miss Indonesia 2010:

:enjoy: Yes, we like that.

Wait a second. He is not dead. And why would anyone feel sorry for criminals just because they belong to their own sect?:crazy:
Vietnamese girls are much more beautiful than east Asian girls,they are also more beautiful than Japanese girls.
I like Vietnamese and Korean girls in beauty.
If he is not dead I hope nothing happen for him.

Back
Top Bottom