What's new

Saudi threatens military action against Qatar over S-400: report

However, Saudi involvement in Yemen is a necessary evil because Houthi will gain ground and Al-Qaeda network will resurge otherwise.
I hope you know Houthis were the only force that kept Al qaida from gaining ground in Yemen. With houthis gone al Qaida will gain ground.

Qatar ordered a battalion of FD-2000 SAM from China last year. Paid by natural gas.

If they induct S400, means Qatar can lock on Saudi's fighter when it just takes off. That's a huge threat to Saudi airforce.

No one ever asked Pakistan to jump into Yemen or any other war.
Do you have any extra information, than please share!

Actually the hate tide against Saudi has receded, as compare to what it use to be during Zardari rule.

I have blocked couple of extreme haters.... may be that's the reason i don't see much of swearing, cursing and slandering... than what it used to be.
Actually...if we open our minds and think we will realise that our ruler(Not leaders) have no heart soul or courage. When the ruler of Al Humbra left the castle with his entourage and stood on the hill with tears in his eye.....his mother said to his ' no point crying now....you should have fought and died there (words to that effect). Those mother's are no longer amongst our rulers. They are rich and cowardly. If only one showed courage the Muslims would follow him to the end of the earth. Sadly we are being humiliated by shitty little countries like Israel who took a hiding from Hezbollah.
Iran and Saudi both use religion for their own goals and the losers are Muslims. Mullah or sheikh are both enemies and the sooner they get their heads handed to them the better.

They are very good; Saudi would have witnessed many more scenes of destruction in their absence.

Yemen has proper industry for developing missiles; Iran also supply parts to Houthi.
THe Patriots are good, but they are not good enough. If they were good enough why would Saudis be talking to Russia about buying the S-400s? Besides there are articles out showing that while the Saudis intercepted many missles, many others were not intercepted. Tbh i think Anti missile systems are not judged primarily by how many missiles are interecepted, they are judged by how many missles are NOT intercepted. The missile the houthis fired at King Fahd airport or whatever the name of their main airport is was not properly intercepted. Saudis were only lucky the missile wasnt aimed properly if not it would have smashed their airport.

Israel who took a hiding from Hezbollah.
Hizbulla mafia on defence.pk may not like...... but it's a terrorist organization, in all forms and theories.
Actually Hizbulla is help Israel legitimize its actions.
Hizbulla has been carrying out more crimes against Muslims than Israel.
It kidnaps, torture & kill non Muslims in Lebanon on sectarian basis.
Anyway.. it's another discussion, i will not say more on this subject.
https://www.counterextremism.com/threat/hezbollah

THe Patriots are good, but they are not good enough. If they were good enough why would Saudis be talking to Russia about buying the S-400s? Besides there are articles out showing that while the Saudis intercepted many missles, many others were not intercepted. Tbh i think Anti missile systems are not judged primarily by how many missiles are interecepted, they are judged by how many missles are NOT intercepted. The missile the houthis fired at King Fahd airport or whatever the name of their main airport is was not properly intercepted. Saudis were only lucky the missile wasnt aimed properly if not it would have smashed their airport.
Friend,

You need to understand the concept of "force-multiplier." For instance, why is PAF inducting JF-17 Thunder aircraft when it has F-16?

S-400 is roughly on the level of PAC-3 with 77N6 (hit-to-kill) missiles but Russia haven't mass produced these.

Intercept may not occur if a missile struck a target outside the range of a PAC system. There are gaps in the defenses of Saudi Arabia which can be exploited by an enemy. S-400 will bridge these gaps, if the deal goes through.

Saudi are also considering THAAD which is very powerful ABM system.

Last edited:
Hizbulla mafia on defence.pk may not like...... but it's a terrorist organization, in all forms and theories.
Terror organisation declared by the USA and cut and paste by Muslims.
Yet Hezbollah (and I am no supporter as they do pretty cruel things against Sunni muslims) provide not only military defence to their people but also help rebuild and provide assistance as and when required. Fact is Israel is a terrorist country and here like all Arabs you have pained Hezbollah in bad light and Israel in good light. Nice.

Isn't it interfering in internal affairs of a sovereign country? Qatar?
Arming terrorist in Syria, Kidnapping PM in Lebanon, Invasion and bombing of Yemen, blockade of Qatar and now beating on war drums.

The S-400 radar has a range of 400 km..which means Qatar can monitor the Saudi Easrwen airspace and spy on Fighter planes movements.. that is a threat on its own considering the existing semi-animosity between the two..

The US won't accept it either, since it has its biggest military base in the ME in Qatar!!!

"Al Udeid Air Base (Arabic:قاعدة العديد الجوية) is a military base southwest of Doha, Qatar, also known as Abu Nakhlah Airport (Arabic:مطار أبو نخلة). It houses Qatari Air Force, U.S. Air Force, Royal Air Force, and other Gulf War Coalition personnel and assets. It is host to a forward headquarters of United States Central Command, headquarters of United States Air Forces Central Command, No. 83 Expeditionary Air Group RAF, and the 379th Air Expeditionary Wing of the USAF. In 1999, the then Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Hamad,[3] told U.S. officials that he would like to see as many as 10,000 U.S. servicemen permanently stationed at Al Udeid.[4] According to media reports in June 2017, the base hosted over 11,000 U.S. and U.S.-led anti-ISIL coalition forces and over 100 operational aircraft."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Udeid_Air_Base

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
we have early warning RADAD of the range of 1000km and building ones with the range of 3000km but KSA won't consider that a threat .honnestly there most be something mare than a 400km RADAR that made KSA uneasy with S-400 there specially as Qatar signed some deal with Raytheon for early warning RADAR and nobody cared about that. and its something you can expect from that Radar
737px-PAVE_PAWS%26BMEWS.svg.png

Yes , instead Hezbullah , you should like Israel and ksa . I don't like extremism , but for their courage and ability to fight zionist and their supporter I like them . There is no glorious arab history except 2006 , where hezbullah fight against Israel . Now people of Lebanon show their support to hezbullah . It is a propoganda against hezbulah .

Qatar ordered a battalion of FD-2000 SAM from China last year. Paid by natural gas.

If they induct S400, means Qatar can lock on Saudi's fighter when it just takes off. That's a huge threat to Saudi airforce.

well explain how that is possible.....:-)

Isn't it interfering in internal affairs of a sovereign country? Qatar?
Arming terrorist in Syria, Kidnapping PM in Lebanon, Invasion and bombing of Yemen, blockade of Qatar and now beating on war drums.
You forgot....overthrowing ligitamete government if Egypt and helping Israel kill palestianins and people here wonder why we 're turning on the Saudis. Sooner or later they will pick a fight where they will get a baseball bat up the saud a55

There is nothing the Sauds can do while Turks are in Town.

DR_13fsW4AEaQuW.jpg:large

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom