What's new

Saudi Shia activist killed of injuries sustained in police shooting

iranigirl2

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
A Saudi activist has martyred of injuries sustained in a police shooting in the town of Awamiyah in Eastern Province.

Saudi Arabia’s official news agency SPA said on Sunday that regime forces opened fire at Morsi Ali Ibrahim al-Rabah when they tried to arrest him over allegations of involvement in anti-regime protests.

An interior ministry spokesman said that Rabah was on a list of 23 Shia activists wanted in connection with protests in Awamiyah.

“He was wounded and died in hospital,” the spokesman said.

Rabah was the 18th victim of the Saudi regime’s crackdown on protesters in the Qatif region since 2011.

Saudi Shia activist killed of injuries sustained in police shooting

Very good. One less cockroach. Let that be a warning to any terrorist, traitor and heretic from that tiny minority of those Shia Twelver cult members if they don't behave.

Awamiyah is the biggest hellhole in KSA and infected with criminals. No wonder when you look at who is living there and that this is the stronghold of that jailed pig, traitor and heretic al-Nimr.

Very good. One less cockroach. Let that be a warning to any terrorist, traitor and heretic from that tiny minority of those Shia Twelver cult members if they don't behave.

Awamiyah is the biggest hellhole in KSA and infected with criminals. No wonder when you look at who is living there and that this is the stronghold of that jailed pig, traitor and heretic al-Nimr.

Fear of when eniugh is enough and the protesters use arms and weapons .
Then you'll loose all your income from the oil.

Ahh a Wahhabi A.R.A.T celebrating Murder but then again killing unarmed and innocent part of being Wahhabi.

Fear of when eniugh is enough and the protesters use arms and weapons .
Then you'll loose all your income from the oil.

KSA is in the top 20 in the world when it comes to the GDP (nominal) and only Turkey in the region (an ally) has a bigger economy but their population is 75 million while our is 30 million.

Lastly the oil argument is a hilarious one. Do you even know that KSA has been investing in heavy industries in and out of KSA? Do you know that KSA is building 40 industrious cities? We are probably the country that has most investments in the USA after the Jewish lobby.

Our oil, gas and shale oil reserves are the biggest overall (combined) in the world, our potential for wind and solar energy is enormous too. We have among the most strategic locations in the world. A growing and thriving population and we will continue to play the biggest role in the Arab world and have tremendous cultural, social, political and most importantly religious (Makkah and Madinah) influence that not any country on earth has.

Oh, our economy is among the fastest growing in the world and the fastest growing Muslim country.

I don't know where did you get " KSA is only dependent on its oil income " from. The whole argument that I was trying to make is that KSA itself has a tremendous amount of conventional/nonconventional gas reserves. Both China and India are the biggest importers for KSA oil. Anyway, I would suggest taking a look at this thread which shows the GCC economic developments and achievements.

Lastly large parts of KSA are not yet discovered.

Most importantly then Shias only form 10% of the population in KSA, half of them are Zaydis who are much closer to us Sunnis, especially the Sunnis of the Shafi'i or Hanafi madahib. They solely live in the Najran Province.

66% of all the population in the Eastern Province is Sunni today, mostly of the Maliki madahib.

Ahh a Wahhabi A.R.A.T celebrating Murder

Oh, well the Pakistani tiny Rafida minority (playing your game) resident crawled out of his cave, I see.

I am a HASHEMITE of the Shafi'i fiqh one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam and the most popular madahib in Hejaz and Yemen. Hopefully this will be my last repetition before you get it. You on the other hand are a fire- and cult-worshipper that should stick to Pakistani internal matters.

2886d4.jpg

All of the traitors, heretics, foreign agents and criminals will be crushed like that. Just like your fellow members of that tiny sect are kept in check in Makkah and Madinah in case we see any shirk.

KSA is in the top 20 in the world when it comes to the GDP (nominal) and only Turkey in the region (an ally) has a bigger economy but their population is 75 million while our is 30 million.

Lastly the oil argument is a hilarious one. Do you even know that KSA has been investing in heavy industries in and out of KSA? Do you know that KSA is building 40 industrious cities? We are probably the country that has most investments in the USA after the Jewish lobby.

Our oil, gas and shale oil reserves are the biggest overall (combined) in the world, our potential for wind and solar energy is enormous too. We have among the most strategic locations in the world. A growing and thriving population and we will continue to play the biggest role in the Arab world and have tremendous cultural, social, political and most importantly religious (Makkah and Madinah) influence that not any country on earth has.

Oh, our economy is among the fastest growing in the world and the fastest growing Muslim country.

Lastly large parts of KSA are not yet discovered.

Most importantly then Shias only form 10% of the population in KSA, half of them are Zaydis who are much closer to us Sunnis, especially the Sunnis of the Shafi'i or Hanafi madahib. They solely live in the Najran Province.

66% of all the population in the Eastern Province is Sunni today, mostly of the Maliki madahib.

Oh, well the Pakistani tiny Rafida minority (playing your game) resident crawled out of his cave, I see.

I am a HASHEMITE of the Shafi'i fiqh one of the 4 recognized madahib in Sunni Islam and the most popular madahib in Hejaz and Yemen. Hopefully this will be my last repetition before you get it. You on the other hand are a fire- and cult-worshipper that should stick to Pakistani internal matters.

2886d4.jpg

All of the traitors, heretics, foreign agents and criminals will be crushed like that. Just like your fellow members of that tiny sect are kept in check in Makkah and Madinah in case we see any shirk.

Thanx for proving me right

Again, this thread is a great example of how Wahhabis think and behave. Very barbaric and violent
Iraq, Syria, Pakistan, Lebanon, Ahwaz etc Suuni Muslims were slaughtered, raped and tortured in the hand of the barbaric, sectarian, fitna and violent anti Suuni religion made by Jews called "Shias". How many of us or the so called wahhabi which you call it slaughtered Shias? None even Bahrain no more than 100 were killed. The Shias always started the trouble and the Iranian regime encouraged them to do so. :coffee:

Riot police are used against peaceful demonstrators blocking streets or even throwing stones not against terrorists shooting at policemen.

Gota luv that -- so riot police are used against peaceful demonstrators? BTW will there be a judicail inquiry into the shooting death of a Saudi citizen?

Ahh a Wahhabi A.R.A.T celebrating Murder but then again killing unarmed and innocent part of being Wahhabi.

Shelling towns and cities with ballistic missiles, bombers, artillery, MRLS and tanks which killed tens of thousands of innocents is acceptable since the deceased are Sunni, while shooting down a terrorist who were going to shoot at policemen is murder. You people are so messed up.

Gota luv that -- so riot police are used against peaceful demonstrators? BTW will there be a judicail inquiry into the shooting death of a Saudi citizen?

The terrorist is dead now, if he wasn't he could have a judicial inquiry after proper interrogation ;) @Yzd Khalifa can shed some light on this terrorist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Riot police are used against peaceful demonstrators blocking streets or even throwing stones not against terrorists shooting at policemen.

Lots of non lethal weapons are available, I dont think he shot at the police.

But the point is that Saudi above there, the hypocricy that we see here.
If Sunnis die make a drama of it, when Shias die not ?

In that case one only hope that those subjects still alive will be sure to arm themselves, given the quality of judicial review

In that case one only hope that those subjects still alive will be sure to arm themselves, given the quality of judicial review

A great excuse to get them crushed.:sniper:

Lots of non lethal weapons are available, I dont think he shot at the police.

But the point is that Saudi above there, the hypocricy that we see here.
If Sunnis die make a drama of it, when Shias die not ?

Saudi have killed and arrested hundreds of Qaeda linked culprits and I haven't seen a fuss. A terrorist is a terrorist regardless of his faith.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom