What's new

Saudi SAMI, cooperation with PT PAL Indonesia on submarines

The SC

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Indonesias-PT-PAL-Launched-its-First-Locally-Built-Submarine-for-TNI-AL-1.jpeg

The Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) is said to be looking to expand its relationship with shipbuilders from Islamic countries that have expertise in the production of military vessels and submarines.

The Saudi Arabian Military Industries (SAMI) is said to be looking to expand its relationship with shipbuilders from Islamic countries that have expertise in the production of military vessels and submarines..

In this regard, there is talk that the SAMI board recently approved the establishment of contacts with the Indonesian Ministry of Defense to cooperate on the transfer and localization of technologies used in the production of submarines and underwater systems.

https://www.tacticalreport.com/saud...HxXjhgbCd-jm_fMqBa00Xz5CcLOeoEbpcKZJdSUUopfXE

Last edited:
@Indos

Nice submarines y'all got there , I was wondering if Bangladesh will think of getting the Korean Chang Bogos or will they just get the Song Class Subs from China

@Indos

Nice submarines y'all got there , I was wondering if Bangladesh will think of getting the Korean Chang Bogos or will they just get the Song Class Subs from China

I dont know bro, it is up to your government, Korean sub can get customized I believe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom