What's new

Saudi riot police fire live rounds on Shiite protesters in Qatif

Meantime in Iran.

nxDR7.jpg
Another typical guy who has sold himself to the country he has migrated to,in this case Saudi Arabia.Very cheap price indeed.
If this woman was in Saudi Arabia,she would've be beheaded by now for not wearing 'burqa'.:smokin:

Once again you humiliated yourself somebozo,this picture is a fake.Here is the real one:
13993951.jpg

Man these Saudis hate Iranians so much - I was just playing call of duty live and this Saudi told me a lot of bad things about Iranians.I mean i have seen a suadi post this " Hezbollah is a terrorist organization where as Al-Qaeda is Mujhideen " LOL.At least Hezbollah's Agents are not blowing up and killing hundreds of Muslims or non-muslim civilians.I am a Sunni (Not that i care about sect) and i think that Iran is thousand times better then Saudi Arabia and other gulf states.

car_3_17277_7147.jpg

These Saudi charlatans are asking for trouble and I say let them have it. They should be trampled, whipped publicly before hanging them publicly.

Would you say the same for Syria?
That's what all dictatorships say.They call their people who claim their rights, criminals or thugs or murderers.

When the rich rob the poor,it's called business,when the poor protest,it's called violence.

Another typical guy who has sold himself to the country he has migrated to,in this case Saudi Arabia.Very cheap price indeed.
If this woman was in Saudi Arabia,she would be beheaded for by now for not wearing 'burqa'.:smokin:

Don't you think there should be a Saudi flag on the hand? Because right now, it's Saudi and Qatar who are sending terrorists to Syria,not Iran.:agree:

Considering that the pic is from Al-Arabiya,everything speaks for itself.
coming from the most oppressed people by their mullas and evil regime who themselves spread cheap talks through their medias press,,fares,, news etc... and now questioning the credibility of a very respected media source. promoting terrorism, supporting and creating militias drugs distribution,human trafficking,,,, etc very corrupted regime and now supporting a killer right next door
what a mess let me not snick down to your level and start posting articles and pics exposing your daily life under the oppression of your current regime ..

if they have jobs and they are living a good life why would they do this ?
if you are willing to sacrifice your family and you life you must think your life is hell

saudi arabia is the only country in the world where unemployed citizens get monthly payment.

@ topic if these are not behaved they will find who behaves them well. and if anyone would stick his nose in our internal affairs his nose will be shopped.

coming from the most oppressed people by their mullas and evil regime who themselves spread cheap talks through their medias press,,fares,, news etc... and now questioning the credibility of a very respected media source. promoting terrorism, supporting and creating militias drugs distribution,human trafficking,,,, etc very corrupted regime and now supporting a killer right next door
what a mess let me not snick down to your level and start posting articles and pics exposing your daily life under the oppression of your current regime ..
:lol::lol:
You are so funny man,Your words remind me of the junks that Al-Arabiya and other Saudi media spreads everyday.Aren't you one of their staff?

Your words showed exactly who is under heavy propaganda of his own regime.

promoting terrorism, supporting and creating militias drugs distribution,human trafficking,,,, etc very corrupted regime and now supporting a killer right next door

About terrorism I 100% agree with you .that is why most 9/11 terrorists and their leader(Sheikh bin ladan رحمه الله !) and the biggest terrorist group in the history of mankind are from Saudi Arabia !

Also about drug distribution I am totally with you ! that is why The Taliban as a biggest drug producer in the world is supported by Saudi 's money and they use that money to brainwash poor Afghan and Pakistani kids in religious school and turn them against their own people and countries !

Back
Top Bottom