What's new

Saudi prince spent 15 million euro in Disney to celebrated graduation

I'm sure he was delighted and surprised that he actually graduated :D
Actually, he must have paid a couple of million Euros as bribe to make him pass! These guys will and can do anything with those petrodollars!

And what happens when SA runs out of oil? These sheiks will run out of gas!!!! :P :lol:

ignor these indian trolls buddy they are jealous and ***** hurt of who ever more successful than them
And some of their riches don't know how to spend their money :lol:

How rich Indians spend their money.

These 'investments' and cash injections in western economy are never appreciated..
Just 'terrorist terrorist'.......

Salute :tup:

and yet people are dieing in world because of hunger and poverty. humanity is unfair from the beginning

Well, the whole world is based on unfair justice.

Thats why saudi is dumb and yahoodi is clever...
If saudi makes investments he invests like slaves...
Yahoodi invests like masters...

UAE king was bidding for Manchester united club and was not accepted for being Arab...not only that ,,,he was called man with no honour on national TV,I heard that myself....
Still UAE has major investment in the club....like slaves,and still spitted upon by British people.

Thats why saudi is dumb and yahoodi is clever...
If saudi makes investments he invests like slaves...
Yahoodi invests like masters...

UAE king was bidding for Manchester united club and was not accepted for being Arab...not only that ,,,he was called man with no honour on national TV,I heard that myself....
Still UAE has major investment in the club....like slaves,and still spitted upon by British people.
I don't think we should demonize the west over all.
It's not about dumb and clever, its about how to use your mind. The Jewish people receive too much of a sympathy in the west. Maybe it's time we give the bigots a lesson again.
That's why we should aggressively invest in China :china:
Still I don't appreciate the word slave though. :agree:

LoL, I can see many people in here are deadly jealous and blind with ignorance.

Back
Top Bottom