What's new

Saudi Prince joins opposition after his defection from royal family

Grifters of 'Al Saud, Inc.': How Saudi royals get their wealth

If you care to read my quote you will see that I responded to the same article you are posted here. Funnily enough, KSA is the largest donor in the UN to tens of nations, yet some people have the audacity to spread rumors and gossips, and by whom? By the citizens of those countries we signed endless checks for that falls into the hand of their corrupted politicians, I really enjoy being taught by such people who hadn't gotten their houses in order.

So , in other wors Mecca is New York of KSA..LOLzzz... as far location of both holy cities . Mecca is more surrounded with tribal villages or Madina ?

lolzz...yeah I know what you are saying . I think he was founder of " Don't ask ,Don't tell" policy ...

First of all I already answered your questions. What does the comparison with NYC mean?

Lastly there are no "tribal" villages in KSA or in Hejaz. Being part of a tribe and knowing your ancestry recorded back to antiquity is a sign of civilization and of a ancient heritage since recording ancestry always happened in civilized communities and today it gives great pride to the people. Ancestry is an important part of Arabic and Semitic culture too btw.

Lastly the Hijazi villages are located very beautifully. In the mountains, in the tropical areas with forests and greenery, along the long and beautiful tropical Red Sea coastline, in the volcanic areas, hilly and beautiful desert areas in the interior etc. I suggest that you visit the holy land yourself.

Now let me ask you some questions for a change. Where are you from in Pakistan? What ethnic people do you belong to? Are you a Mujahir? How did you end up in USA? Did you move recently? Have you ever visited any Arab country and talked to locals in private in their homes?

Living in Punjab , Islamabad,Lahore. Just roaming around the world. US is my second home. I am not hot area person,since last many years planning to go for Umra (not lucky yet) , Usually go moderate spots in Europe.

Living in Punjab , Islamabad,Lahore. Just roaming around the world. US is my second home. I am not hot area person,since last many years planning to go for Umra (not lucky yet) , Usually go moderate spots in Europe.

My friend I see potential in your willingness to learn about the ancient Arab and Semitic world. But let me tell you this. There is snow in KSA too. The Arab world and KSA is very diverse. Also in terms of micro-climates. The mountainous parts of Hijaz (large parts of the region are mountainous) have even a very pleasant climate. Even summers in Hijaz and KSA are very pleasant if you like warmth which many people do. Personally I can't stand cold climates· Tai'f in Hijaz, lcoated 2000 meters above sea level, has a very nice climate all yaer long and snowfall in the winter. Even Jeddah along the beautiful tropical Red Sea always have mild winds that blow.

Punjab btw has a similar climate. Lahore is warmer than Sana'a for example. Much warmer. It depends where you go in the Arab world. But sure most of the climate is warm which is good. Or do you prefer Siberia?:woot:

Anyway you should visit the Arab world. It is a must to understand us as a people since you seem very interested. Met normal people from all segments, backgrounds. People are very hospitable. Arabian hospitality is world famous. People will invite you home. Go to Yemen and met poor people there. Go to Egypt do the same. Go to Qatar to see the differences and contradictions. Go to Libya etc. So much to see. Unfortunately a unstable region.

Anyway as I said you are welcome to visit Hijaz and I can show you around. I would like to met persons from this forum, LOL to see how they are in real life. I have grown up in Makkah and pilgrims from all over the world has been part of my upbringing and life in some extent. I have met old Western crippled pilgrims and devout Somalians all with the same goal - performing hajj.

@Yzd Khalifa

What does he want?

First of all then he is not really a prince at all, as explained earlier. As Yzd Khalifa mentioned then this statement comes after some personal (economical) problems that he have encountered and also he is probably part of the reformist circle. Besides, if I am honest, then I have never heard about that individual and I don't really know much about this news aside from what I have read on the internet and there I have seen contradicting stories or just repetitions of the initial story.

Anyway there have been actual princes (descendants of Abdul-Aziz ibn Saud) who have started reformist movements from abroad. Some changed their minds and went back after reaching a consensus. Some are still calling for more reforms which will come. They can't afford not doing it.

Read about Talal bin Abdulaziz Al Saud for example.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fc-KAVyL0k

Also I agree with this gentleman below - the governor of the beautiful Ha'il province which is one of the more conservative provinces of KSA.

Saudi Arabia Prince's profound wisdom - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
@Yzd Khalifa

What does he want?

He thought that he was living in the late 80s or 90s :D

The guy bought a fancy place from a guy who thought that his will be getting paid later - generously - So, the property was given to the so-called defected prince prior to payments. When the Royal Office found out his request was turned down and the guy got his own place back and the royalty was kicked out of the property. King Abdullah doesn't tolerate sh!t like this, I have seen Generals behind bars while some were getting sacked hehehe :) ..

Dude, that was quick. He has been stripped of his title so fast? :woot:

'Sup homie :pakistan:, this guy is nowhere near to Royalty whatsoever :lol:

My friend I see potential in your willingness to learn about the ancient Arab and Semitic world. But let me tell you this. There is snow in KSA too. The Arab world and KSA is very diverse. Also in terms of micro-climates. The mountainous parts of Hijaz (large parts of the region are mountainous) have even a very pleasant climate. Even summers in Hijaz and KSA are very pleasant if you like warmth which many people do. Personally I can't stand cold climates· Tai'f in Hijaz, lcoated 2000 meters above sea level, has a very nice climate all yaer long and snowfall in the winter. Even Jeddah along the beautiful tropical Red Sea always have mild winds that blow.

Punjab btw has a similar climate. Lahore is warmer than Sana'a for example. Much warmer. It depends where you go in the Arab world. But sure most of the climate is warm which is good. Or do you prefer Siberia?:woot:

Anyway you should visit the Arab world. It is a must to understand us as a people since you seem very interested. Met normal people from all segments, backgrounds. People are very hospitable. Arabian hospitality is world famous. People will invite you home. Go to Yemen and met poor people there. Go to Egypt do the same. Go to Qatar to see the differences and contradictions. Go to Libya etc. So much to see. Unfortunately a unstable region.

Anyway as I said you are welcome to visit Hijaz and I can show you around. I would like to met persons from this forum, LOL to see how they are in real life. I have grown up in Makkah and pilgrims from all over the world has been part of my upbringing and life in some extent. I have met old Western crippled pilgrims and devout Somalians all with the same goal - performing hajj.
The thing which really attracts me alot , is Desert, Caravans, Moon light , sitting nowhere and drinking traditional tea with some locals.

My favorite song ...but someone told me its not Arabic, a dialect, seem some kind of mystic song. I try to find the precise translation of this song , can t find .

my type ..for some reason i am not fan of modern dwelling .....traditional is the best.

mk122821_can2007%20%281%29.jpg

7988055564_6655834756_b.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa @al-Hasani What is your thoughts on this and who will be the next king because abdullah is dying soon?

I don't know if he is dying soon but he is an old man now. 89 years old. Salman is the crown prince and will take the throne. I like him a lot so I am very hopeful. But King Abdullah, when he passes away, will be missed. He is greatly loved by the people. Many outsiders don't have a clue about all what he did for the country.

2r3kqaw.jpg

f9jwn7.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_bin_Abdulaziz_Al_Saud

I don't know if he is dying soon but he is an old man now. 89 years old. Salman is the crown prince and will take the throne. I like him a lot so I am very hopeful. But King Abdullah, when he passes away, will be missed. He is greatly loved by the people. Many outsiders don't have a clue about all what he did for the country.

2r3kqaw.jpg

f9jwn7.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salman_bin_Abdulaziz_Al_Saud
Correct me if am wrong . Riyadh is city or whole province ...Because he is governor , governor usually control the province . And he is been governor since 1963 ?.

about the song its Algerian song , you's region arabic different then Algerian ?

Correct me if am wrong . Riyadh is city or whole province ...Because he is governor , governor usually control the province . And he is been governor since 1963 ?.

about the song its Algerian song , you's region arabic different then Algerian ?

LOL. Riyadh is a city. In fact the capital. It is located in the historical region of Najd - meaning "Highland" in Arabic. In ancient times (antiquity etc.) the region was known as Al-Yamama.

But yes there is also a Riyadh Province which is a province and not really a historical region.

Riyadh Province - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Each province has a governor, a deputy governor, and a provincial council.
These councils deliberate on the needs of their province, work on the development budget, consider future development plans, and monitor ongoing projects.

The governor and deputy governor of each province serve as chairman and vice-chairman of their respective provincial council.

You can google a little to know more about the system.

There are A LOT of Arabic dialects and yes Algerian Arabic is different from other dialects of Arabic just as Hijazi is different from other Arabic dialects for example. In Algeria alone there are many dialects just as in KSA and most other Arab countries. Obviously some Arabic dialects are closer to some than others. Besides some particular dialects also have urban and rural varieties to make the matter even more complicated for non-Arabs.

You can read about the Arabic language below here:

Varieties of Arabic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

come on , do you knew how much Al-Saud family wealth is.
for me and you 10million is something big for them its just a penny .

such a powerful family, can have a whole country named after them lol

Back
Top Bottom