What's new

Saudi prince: Israel is an important player in the Mideast

I am no authority and I do not know about your rumored disputes but please do not act childish and at least show respect to each other. Easier said than done obviously when the debates are heated but nevertheless try to.

@FaujHistorian I might not agree with everything that Hamas does or the Palestinians or even what @Hazzy997 thinks or writes but I support the Palestinian party here and they are in no easy position and we should and can do much more than we do for them as Muslims and humans. Not only them but other oppressed Muslims and PEOPLE in general regardless of their faith or where they are from. This is what Islam teaches us. So I hope that you are on a just side here despite not agreeing with everything that the Palestinians do or Hamas.

Lastly I like FaujHistorian because he seems like a educated person and because he sometimes like to touch sensitive areas for Muslims and speak about obvious problems that are ignored. That requires courage which I always like and self-criticism is an important virtue especially since our Muslim world have many problems and the first thing to do if one want to change for the better is to acknowledge those problems.

So despite maybe being provocative sometimes he should be free to be so in the limits of the rules of the forum.

That's his problem, he equates attacking Palestinians with touching sensitive issues in the Muslim world and why his formula makes no sense when it comes to non-social issues such as a conflict. I've seen what he writes on social Muslim issues especially in Pakistan and I've agreed with him while reading some of his posts. Yet, he needs to drop this mentality where he does not take into perspective any context or aspects of the conflict and tries to do what he's good at claiming its all an internal Muslim thing and as a result of that which is not applicable to this conflict.

He should stay in his area of expertise which is clearly not the I/P conflict and avoid trying to excessively apply his mentality to all issues in this world.

Btw, if I'm on his ignore list why is he all over my threads personally attacking me? That's a shame someone attacks me without allowing himself to read my responses so it makes him feel better about himself. He wants to feel he is right in everything he does but he is not. I am right in this case and he knows very well I approached him with open arms to get us to get along.

Israel the problem it always make trouble and wars around the world

They control the super power countries

constipated conspiracy theories.

you think Chinese and Russians and Germans are all controlled by Israel?

Oh and Japan too.

hahahahah

must be from TV news channel in your parents basement.

constipated conspiracy theories.

you think Chinese and Russians and Germans are all controlled by Israel?

Oh and Japan too.

hahahahah

must be from TV news channel in your parents basement.
They don't control them 100% but they have strong influence

Back
Top Bottom