What's new

Saudi prince: Israel is an important player in the Mideast

^^^

As usual he never has a one on one debate and resorts to silly assertions. I created this thread with an intended purpose and this is what I wrote post 7 to discuss this.

However he will go on trying to make it out to be a loon. This trolling seriously needs to come to an end.

@Aeronaut @Serpentine

^^^

As usual he never has a one on one debate and resorts to silly assertions. I created this thread with an intended purpose and this is what I wrote post 7 to discuss this.

However he will go on trying to make it out to be a loon. This trolling seriously needs to come to an end.

@Aeronaut @Serpentine

you are still on ignore list

@mods

Quit giving this coward son of a bitch unlimited privileges to destroy every single one of my threads with his bullshit and allow him to mock people just because he thinks he's an man of the world who has all the answers.

This is getting ridiculous nobody is taking any action over this troll and other trolls on a separate thread I created where I have people doing the same thing either bringing off topic discussion.

Don't give this idiot a free pass to say moronic things over and over again.

This Saudi is a genious. He must be Harvard graduate.

I know right ...:lol:

Prince Turki bin Faisal Al-Saud is highly educated and among the most cunning and clever politicians of the ME. His experience is second to none as well.

Turki bin Faisal received his primary and some secondary education at a school in Taif built by his parents.[6] When he was fourteen, his father sent him to Princeton, New Jersey to complete his secondary education at the Lawrenceville School, from which he graduated from in 1963.[7] He then attended the Edmund A. Walsh School of Foreign Service at Georgetown University, graduating in the class of 1968 (alongside future U.S. President Bill Clinton).[8] Turki also did post-graduate work at Princeton,[9]Cambridge,[9] and the University of London, where he took courses in Islamic law and jurisprudence.[9]

Turki bin Faisal Al Saud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More educated than 98% of all people.

Anyway this statement is not only about Israel being an important state of the ME. We already know this. He is trying to say behind the lines that Israel could and should become a reliable partner of the Arab world and its neighbors, among them KSA who shares territorial waters with Israel and is located a few km (4-5 km) from Israel's Red Sea borders ONCE/IF the solution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is found. Because why then have hostility towards each other? It is solely based on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and all that followed with that.

Before the usual trolls arrive to call him a Zionist etc. nonsense then he is the son of King Faisal - probably one of the most vocal leaders ever when it comes to the Palestinian/Arab/Islamic cause of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and one of the most vocal critics of Israel who actually openly defied the West and Israel. In an era of heavy Arab nationalism.

Last edited:
Prince Turki bin Faisal Al-Saud is highly educated and among the most cunning and clever politicians of the ME. His experience is second to none as well.

Turki bin Faisal received his primary and some secondary education at a school in

Good info. Obviously he is an experienced and smart guy.

For some reason OP is trying to $hit on everything KSA has done for Palestinians.

For some reason OP is trying to $hit on everything KSA has done for Palestinians.

Anyway I have not read the thread but I just saw the user Atatwolf's (sometimes a user prone to trolling) comment and replied to it in general and wrote what he really meant with that comment.

Anyway people can have their own views. I am just saying that I have no reason to be against Jews or even the state of Israel when/if a solution is found on that tiring conflict. I think that we can learn quite a lot from the Jews in general on some issues. Everyone from the ME could regardless of religion.

Anyway this statement is not only about Israel being an important state of the ME. We already know this. He is trying to say behind the lines that Israel could and should become a reliable partner of the Arab world and its neighbors, among them KSA who shares territorial waters with Israel and is located a few km (4-5 km) from Israel's Red Sea borders ONCE/IF the solution of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict is found. Because why then have hostility towards each other? It is solely based on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and all that followed with that.

Yes I know this and it's why I said we shouldn't make any promises until such and such....read my post #7 and ignore this sad excuse of a human being who has so much hatred against me he tries to pin me against my friends and make me out to be such and such.

How so? Can you read or are you a disturbed man? You know God will not take lightly your accusations and attacks against people.

If you haven't noticed Hasani wasn't referring to me and doesn't agree with you.

Yes I know this and it's why I said we shouldn't make any promises until such and such....read my post #7 and ignore this sad excuse of a human being who has so much hatred against me he tries to pin me against my friends and make me out to be such and such.

Hazzy997 I like both you and @FaujHistorian and I would like to see you being at good terms. We are often getting emotional here and I have had my outburst too as you already know and comments that I regret and do not even mean. When I have those outbursts I usually don't mean what I write I just try to provoke the other user because he provoked me or at least I fell that way. I believe that both of you are doing the same now. This is what the forum does with you. The amount of trolling and hatred on this section can sometimes be really big and it influences you as well.
I think that we should respect each others views as long as we are not too hateful or troll. None of us here have the same opinions on every topic anyway so we could be at each others throats always and that is tiring. Believe me.

Hazzy997 I like both you and @FaujHistorian and I would like to see you being at good terms. We are often getting emotional here and I have had my outburst too as you already know and comments that I regret and do not even mean. When I have those outburst I usually don't mean what I write I just try to provoke the other user because he provoked me or at least I fell that way. This is what the forum does with you. The amount of trolling and hatred on this section can sometimes be really big and it influences you as well.
I think that we should respect each others views as long as we are not too hateful or troll. None of us here have the same opinions on every topic anyway so we could be at each others throats always and that is tiring. Believe me.

I've been open to him many times, I asked him I want to get over our differences and approached him with all kindness. Problem is, he comes back and makes the same perverted comments and all threads related to Palestinians. Just look at many examples, such as this thread, or my other thread about a possible offensive in Gaza he came and said the same things literally just condemning Palestinians the whole time and making abusive statements towards my threads and @Talon thread which got ruined by him because she made a thread on our Prophet(SAW).

This guy does not want to use reason or be decent at all he'd rather over and over again try to make himself appear like a genius and mock us as if we're dumb as can be and he implies this with his over the top comments such as the one he made, his first post on this thread. He said I want to spread conspiracies...really, about what and what is that based on?

He's ignorant individual purposefully, if you can get him to put aside his arrogance or hatred or whatever you wants to call it I can get along with him just fine. I've on my behalf attempted to approach him more than once but he intends to stay that way.

Hazzy997 I like both you and @FaujHistorian and I would like to see you being at good terms. We are often getting emotional here and I have had my outburst too as you already know and comments that I regret and do not even mean. When I have those outbursts I usually don't mean what I write I just try to provoke the other user because he provoked me or at least I fell that way. I believe that both of you are doing the same now. This is what the forum does with you. The amount of trolling and hatred on this section can sometimes be really big and it influences you as well.

This bro is on my ignore list.

Sorry.

I am no authority and I do not know about your rumored disputes but please do not act childish and at least show respect to each other. Easier said than done obviously when the debates are heated but nevertheless try to.

@FaujHistorian I might not agree with everything that Hamas does or the Palestinians or even what @Hazzy997 thinks or writes but I support the Palestinian party here and they are in no easy position and we should and can do much more than we do for them as Muslims and humans. Not only them but other oppressed Muslims and PEOPLE in general regardless of their faith or where they are from. This is what Islam teaches us. So I hope that you are on a just side here despite not agreeing with everything that the Palestinians do or Hamas.

Lastly I like FaujHistorian because he seems like a educated person and because he sometimes like to touch sensitive areas for Muslims and speak about obvious problems that are ignored. That requires courage which I always like and self-criticism is an important virtue especially since our Muslim world have many problems and the first thing to do if one want to change for the better is to acknowledge those problems.

So despite maybe being provocative sometimes he should be free to be so in the limits of the rules of the forum.

Last edited:
I am no authority and I do not know about your rumored disputes but please do not act childish and at least show respect to each other. Easier said than done obviously when the debates are heated but nevertheless try to.

@FaujHistorian I might not agree with everything that Hamas does or the Palestinians or even what @Hazzy997 thinks or writes but I support the Palestinian party here and they are in no easy position and we should and can do much more than we do for them as Muslims and humans. Not only them but other oppressed Muslims and PEOPLE in general regardless of their faith or where they are from. This is what Islam teaches us. So I hope that you are on a just side here despite not agreeing with everything that the Palestinians do or Hamas.

Lastly I like FaujHistorian because he seems like a educated person and because he sometimes like to touch sensitive areas for Muslims and speak about obvious problems that are ignored. That requires courage which I always like and self-criticism is an important virtue especially since our Muslim world have many problems and the first thing to do if one want to change for the better is to acknowledge those problems.

So despite maybe being provocative sometimes he should be free to be so in the limits of the rules of the forum.

Even if my blood brother is at fault in a dispute with someone

I'll say openly that my brother made mistake.

if my brother gets angry with me, now he is making second big mistake.

So the only thing I can do is ignore him.

Back
Top Bottom