What's new

Saudi prince calls for boycott of Turkey

Kamil_baku

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20190507-saudi-prince-calls-for-boycott-of-turkey/

• Saudi prince calls for boycott of Turkey

Social media users mocked the prince’s call and demanded him to boycott US products instead after what they said was President Donald Trump’s recent insult to the king.

In recent months Trump has repeatedly said he has called on Saudi King Salman and made demands which have been met, weakening the monarch’s position globally. In October last year, Trump said he told the king: “King, we’re protecting you. You might not be there for two weeks without us. You have to pay for your military; you have to pay.”

Ties between Saudi and Turkey became strained in 2013 after Ankara supported the Muslim Brotherhood which was ousted from Egypt in a military coup backed by the UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Relations felt another blow after the murder of Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi in the kingdom’s Istanbul consulate in October last year. Turkey said it had proof that leading figures in the ruling family ordered Khashoggi’s murder.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

These dudes love who f... them. Did you hear anything from them after historical humiliation by Trump? No you can't. Because they are puppets of the USA. I would leave Arabic citizenship if I was one of them ( God forbid )

Last edited:
Turkey economy is in downhill mbs can do it trump and EU are beside him

Only the USA can hurt Turkish economy from nowhere by manipulating DOLAR/TL rates. They have unfortunately hell of tools to do that. And they do it now. Difference is that we are not Saudi and won't kiss Trump's asss.

Have some dignity for God's sake...

-------------------

USA is a threat and will be for whole world nations if we keep using the DOLAR as trade currency. They won't hesitate to use it anytime.

Secondly they hold the SWIFT power. Nations needs to develop alternative international payment channels to avoid sanctions.

Be it cryptocurrency or gold trade. This should end.

Last edited:
You had this same old crap with armenians and the balkans.

Boycott Turkey while at the same time watching Turkish sitcoms and drinking Turkish coffee.

I hear this a lot you have them saying boycott Turkey but a lot of them actually want to go and visit Turkey.

Im confused with these boycotters.

Only the USA can hurt Turkish economy from nowhere by manipulating DOLAR/TL rates. They have unfortunately hell of tools to do that. And they do it now. Difference is that we are not Saudi and won't kiss Trump's asss.

Have some dignity for God's sake...

-------------------

USA is a threat and will be for whole world nations if we keep using the DOLAR as trade currency. They won't hesitate to use it anytime.

Secondly they hold the SWIFT power. Nations needs to develop alternative international payment channels to avoid sanctions.

Be it cryptocurrency or gold trade. This should end.
Words are word do is do . personal pride shouldn't stop peoples normal life

so saudis are showing what they are in different facettes you can understand my post here and all are what I intend to say..

these saudis since the ottoman time are nothing except enemies.. you can turn it how you want house saud is an enemy not lesser than israel to their neighboors..

trump is so right about them.. without the outter powers supporting the dictator they would not survive..
without their protectors they would have been kicked in the *** by saddam or by inner forces..

not beside better say behind him like this one:

kukla-kopek-5300.jpg

so saudis are showing what they are in different facettes you can understand my post here and all are what I intend to say..

these saudis since the ottoman time are nothing except enemies.. you can turn it how you want house saud is an enemy not lesser than israel to their neighboors..

trump is so right about them.. without the outter powers supporting the dictator they would not survive..
without their protectors they would have been kicked in the *** by saddam or by inner forces..

not beside better say behind him like this one:

kukla-kopek-5300.jpg
Bla bla bla bla

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom