What's new

Saudi police arrested an Indian for disrespecting 'Holy Kaaba' on Facebook

It's not their country's rule. It is Islamic Law. One that non Muslims must resist.

You obviously must've come to that conclusion after years of thorough study of Islamic Jurisprudence, right? Could you please direct me to where Islam states this or any example of it in the Prophet's (PBUH) time or the Caliphs'?

No free thinking articulate non Muslim should visit any similar place with religious laws in place. Its suicide. :disagree:

Unless it's a ban on beef with justice enforced by lynch mobs, right?

There are too many small, smelly, swarthy, ugly, sissy-speaking (horrible sissy-sounding "languages") and misbehaved slaves in the GCC. Being obedient and having slave-like characteristics is in the blood of certain peoples. It's time to punish them more heavily than done currently. Deport every non-Muslim foreigner and non-well-behaved foreigner. Also fellow Arabs should be welcomed before anyone else. I feel uncomfortable whenveer I am around the above mentioned peoples. I have beaten many such slaves up.

His head should be chopped off but before this he should receive at least 100 lashings.

Such scums should not even be allowed to enter let alone disrespect the most holy and revered place on earth.

Deport this jungle monkey back to his slum if he cannot be punished sufficiently.

If only you had something to show for all this arrogance.....

Last edited:
There are too many small, smelly, swarthy, ugly, sissy-speaking (horrible sissy-sounding "languages") and misbehaved slaves in the GCC. Being obedient and having slave-like characteristics is in the blood of certain peoples. It's time to punish them more heavily than done currently. Deport every non-Muslim foreigner and non-well-behaved foreigner. Also fellow Arabs should be welcomed before anyone else. I feel uncomfortable whenveer I am around the above mentioned peoples. I have beaten many such slaves up.

His head should be chopped off but before this he should receive at least 100 lashings.

Such scums should not even be allowed to enter let alone disrespect the most holy and revered place on earth.

My god, and to think you are across the LOC, cool it sunshine, agreed you guys have a worse off mindset than ISIS.

My god, and to think you are across the LOC, cool it sunshine, agreed you guys have a worse off mindset than ISIS.

Your blind hatred for Pakistan couldn't even see that he is an Arab from Saudi Arabia. You have finally met a bigot of your size. How does it taste?

Your blind hatred for Pakistan couldn't even see that he is an Arab from Saudi Arabia. You have finally met a bigot of your size. How does it taste?

I am sorry, could not differentiate between the 2 flags, when you're replying in a rush. Honest mistake & I stand corrected. have no shame in owning up to that. but look at the context of his hatred, a typical spoilt brat from Saudi Arabia. does he have any logic for that hatred?

yeah if it was not for the Indian, he would not be able to enjoy the swanky building and infrastructure that is popping out of the mirages. if you have that much hatred then close the cheap labor import and get the Arabs to construct their own infrastructure.

@WAJsal @Aether @WebMaster

So you guys love to permit profanity and racists remarks like these, can I get an assurance that I won't get a ban if I reply in the same language?

bravo!! and run off do the desert and bury your head in the sand!

Since half of your small, smelly, ugly, sissy-speaking, stinky, impoverished, slave and animal worshipping "people" shiit in the open I can figure that half of your family do the same. Poor you. Your women are extremely ugly as well. No wonder that you jungle dwellers are desperate for Arab women however even Arab women consider you as slaves and will never marry you.

Let me remind you of the fact that millions of your countrymen are slaves while we speak and before the modern-era millions of your kind were slaves as well.

You are called Kawli in Arabic.

Why do your languages sound so sissy and gaaay?

:lol:

Since half of your small, smelly, ugly, sissy-speaking, stinky, impoverished, slave and animal worshipping "people" shiit in the open I can figure that half of your family do the same. Poor you. Your women are extremely ugly as well. No wonder that you jungle dwellers are desperate for Arab women however even Arab women consider you as slaves and will never marry you.

Let me remind you of the fact that millions of your countrymen are slaves while we speak and before the modern-era millions of your kind were slaves as well.

You are called Kawli in Arabic.

Why do your languages sound so sissy and gaaay?

:lol:

Lol this guys gone crazy. Either way India or Pakistan could annihilate your nation if we wanted to and you couldn't do anything about it.

What is wrong with hating smelly, ugly, small, sissy-speaking, inherently slave-like unbelievers and jungle dwellers? What do we need those people for other than being our slaves? Useful people among them can be counted on 2 hands. Half of them shiiit in the open and the other half cannot even write their sissy-sounding name.

I hate such "people" deeply and I hope that this ugly slave will return headless to his stinking native slum.

I would have beat this jungle monkey up so heavily that he would not have been able to walk again.

Everything. The fact that the same religion that you claim to defend and hold as the definition of you being superior to them stops you indisputably from everything that you have stated in your post? Or the fact that everything that you have said in your post belies the implied superiority in your statements? Or the fact that you still have nothing to show for yourself?

I am sorry, could not differentiate between the 2 flags, when you're replying in a rush. Honest mistake & I stand corrected. have no shame in owning up to that. but look at the context of his hatred, a typical spoilt brat from Saudi Arabia. does he have any logic for that hatred?

I'm afraid that if I answer that question then I'd be condemning my head to the same filth that fills his. Report his post, I have.

@Horus @WAJsal could you please clean this thread.

Lol this guys gone crazy. Either way India or Pakistan could annihilate your nation if we wanted to and you couldn't do anything about it.

Concur :pakistan:

on the contrary, @Sargon of Akkad your doomed when your oil runs out, or there is a radical change to move to renewables and the abolishment of fossil fuels. You will be ready to go back to stone age otherwise.

on the contrary, your doomed when your oil runs out, or there is a radical change to move to renewable and the abolishment of fossil fuels. You will be ready to go back to stone age otherwise.

That's why I said if we wanted to. There are other ways to get oil. But who cares lets take over Saudi oil :P. Split it 50/50 :D

After all Gypsies will remain Gypsies. So will slaves.

on the contrary, @Sargon of Akkad your doomed when your oil runs out, or there is a radical change to move to renewables and the abolishment of fossil fuels. You will be ready to go back to stone age otherwise.

Long before anyone had heard about oil, Arabs controlled a territory 4-5 times bigger than any territory than your Gypsy/slave/jungle dweller ancestors have controlled or ever will. As well as being 100 times more influential on every field. Keep sending slaves. All you are a good at. I hate your people deeply.

You should beat yourself to death with that cricket bat ugly slave. Also I don't give a shit about this forum. I want a ban.

After all Gypsies will remain Gypsies. So will slaves.

Long before anyone had heard about oil, Arabs controlled a territory 4-5 times bigger than any territory than your Gypsy/slave/jungle dweller ancestors have controlled or ever will. As well as being 100 times more influential on every field. Keep sending slaves. All you are a good at. I hate your people deeply.

You should beat yourself to death with that cricket bat ugly slave.

Please refrain from derailing this thread with nonsense... :offtopic:

Back
Top Bottom